It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

When you meditate and silence your mind, build up Chi energy or passion energy, ask to talk to your spiritual guide. After a while, he will talk to you.

ok, what is a "spiritual guide?"

Sorry about the one liners.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
By anychance is the meditation familiar with focus 27 and that realm? I've read about it but never tryed it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
reply to post by manbird12000

Hi,
Nice that you find something good as aresult of meditation. But knoe ye not that meditation without having the benifit of being saved thru the blood of Jesus is only self Hypnosis.Do you think Jesus died in vain? There is no comedian 4th density without Him and no comedian aliens are going to help you get there.So you should first concentrate and Pray to Jesus to save you.
Any bliss that you experience without Him is temporary and false.
No comedian New age church or for that matter the NWO can get you to the real 4th and higher densities for ever to be in Bliss. Think about it. Its still not too lates. And remember Jesus Saves.
Praise the Lord.
I have said the above bluntly as it is high time a spade is called a spade

Cheers

I can only change me and love God, Source. your judgment of what I am doing is just judgment onto yourself. It has nothing to do with me, your message was only to feed your desire..it had nothing to do with God.

Your judgment clouded your vision to believe that I did not give all credit to Source. And when you tried to look for evidence of your judgment, you saw that indeed I did not mention God.

So you took it upon yourself to assume that I was working on the side of the devil..and judged me.

Do not judge, lest you be judged by the same hand.

You religious types are easy. Why?because you spend too much of your time judging the world, you are the crux of 3rd dimensional thinking. It is you that needs to listen to what Jesus was trying to say. Read the bible again, and understand what he is saying. Get out of your judgment mind, it will always cloud the path to 4D

[edit on 26-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by neechi
By anychance is the meditation familiar with focus 27 and that realm? I've read about it but never tryed it

I've never heard of focus 27, however it could very well be similar.

The best thing is whatever gets your passion for life cranked up. That's the one to go with. I don't particularly like the non passionate approaches to the realms. I tend to fall asleep!
But I'm still a rookie and that's how it works for me.
So whatchaagonnado?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
For those of you who have talked to the spirits, visited other dimensions, lived multiple lives and even talking to God...besides satisfying your own quest for truth and knowledge, what have you learned that can really solve or help to solve the massive problems we face here on Earth?

I mean, if your talking to the man, you would figure he would give a few pointers on how to keep a billion people from having to go hungry everyday for example. It would seem to me that you enlightened ones would be the new Paladins. You have the answers, you have the access to all the knowledge needed to better the world. Why aren´t you Paladins transforming the world? Why haven´t you already?

The only thing in the 3rd dimension that can change all of mankind, is happening right now.

People are living in a world, they didn't care to love. Even you, are living in the soup of all the things you didn't love in your life.

The judgment you put people under on a daily basis are the people that surround you and create your world. You react by hating them even more. The world is being eatin' alive by self condemnation and judgment.

So it IS happening. it's karmic law. being surrounded by the world you didn't care to love. Welcome to your hell.

You have to stop and look in the mirror. Start loving what you see and everything around you. Every human being must initiate this within himself then change will come.

bringing it about any other way always leads to people enforcing their will onto others. never works.

Time to stop bumping our heads against the wall and try something different... unconditional Love. Start with yourself, then your family, friends and the rest of the world.

In that mind set, you will begin to do the things you accuse others of not doing. You will have peace, and you will have your answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

I was only Kidding. I abhor Drugs of any type.

I don't have any idea what the attraction is. I guees there must be something Drugs do otherwise there wouldn't be so many people taking them.

I'd hate to have my senses altered by something.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Actually after thinking about the "Drug" thing for a while, I rememberd the Native Indians and other Cultures that Use Drugs to get into a Meditated and altered state.

So, maybe there is something to taking Drugs and maybe this is what helps people Meditate.

Didn't the Native Indians Smoke a Peace Pipe and eat Mushrooms of some sort to get them into the Spirit World?

Maybe drugs can help people acheive what they want to acheive when it comes to Meditation. Next time I go to the Quack (Doc), I'll ask him about this stuff and see if he knows anything about it. See if he can recommend something to help get into a Meditated State.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damian-007
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

I was only Kidding. I abhor Drugs of any type.

I don't have any idea what the attraction is. I guees there must be something Drugs do otherwise there wouldn't be so many people taking them.

I'd hate to have my senses altered by something.

How anyone can call a naturally growing substance a drug is beyond me, sounds like propaganda. What does drug mean anyway? Doesn't altering mean change? What's wrong with change? is there something they don't want you to see or experience?

Or are they looking out for your best interest.......
hmmm...what were those people in the 70's trying to say...?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fockewulf190
For those of you who have talked to the spirits, visited other dimensions, lived multiple lives and even talking to God...besides satisfying your own quest for truth and knowledge, what have you learned that can really solve or help to solve the massive problems we face here on Earth?

I mean, if your talking to the man, you would figure he would give a few pointers on how to keep a billion people from having to go hungry everyday for example. It would seem to me that you enlightened ones would be the new Paladins. You have the answers, you have the access to all the knowledge needed to better the world. Why aren´t you Paladins transforming the world? Why haven´t you already?

The only thing in the 3rd dimension that can change all of mankind, is happening right now.

People are living in a world, they didn't care to love. Even you, are living in the soup of all the things you didn't love in your life.

The judgment you put people under on a daily basis are the people that surround you and create your world. You react by hating them even more. The world is being eatin' alive by self condemnation and judgment.

So it IS happening. it's karmic law. being surrounded by the world you didn't care to love. Welcome to your hell.

You have to stop and look in the mirror. Start loving what you see and everything around you. Every human being must initiate this within himself then change will come.

bringing it about any other way always leads to people enforcing their will onto others. never works.

Time to stop bumping our heads against the wall and try something different... unconditional Love. Start with yourself, then your family, friends and the rest of the world.

In that mind set, you will begin to do the things you accuse others of not doing. You will have peace, and you will have your answer.

Thanks for the answer. If 99% of the people are tuning this message out though, it looks like a lot of people are going to go hungry for a very long time...at least in this physical form. It´s good to try something different, but your going to need an Obama like phenomenon to boost the number of people to get your message. Good luck though.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

The spiritual suffering of this world is much larger than the physical. The physical death is just what follows behind it.

it is because of tortured spirits, we have the world we live in. No one is loved and everyone must earn their right to live. A completely compassionless world.

How on Earth could someone combat the tortured spirits of the world on their own? Those who have tried, were killed and the cancer is spreading far and fast.

Some people don't even love their own kids, how on Earth can you solve the problems these children are going to face if each and every one of them is hurt and in desperate need of acceptance and selfish desires?

Every problem we see, is a problem we have with ourselves. Act with love on those problems and you will be one of millions making the change everyday.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
So basically your telling me you learned how to use your imagination?

Ive been doing that since I was about 4-5 years old.

But, I didnt have to get all tofu-farting-hippy-ish and start preaching about cosmic judgments and mystical regions within my noggin.

Stop kidding yourself people. Your not reaching some higher level. Your not becoming more spiritual. Your not doing anything that anyone else on this earth cant do. Your not "experiencing" anything "energetically". Nothing "is in fact happening to your soul". Your not in the Garden of Eden. You didn't actually live for thousands of years, or talk to all life, or talk to god... For God sake, your just imaging things within you mind. Deal with it. You have laundry, home work and dirty dishes piling up, child.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by MrSmith]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

In truth, you are actually saying this to yourself. Has nothing to do with me. You have to believe within yourself that you can reach this realm. If you don't believe it, you will never see it and walk toward it.

..and the cycle repeats...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

This is the message you actually said to yourself.

"So basically I'm telling me I can learn how to use my imagination? Ive been doing that since I was about 4-5 years old. But, I didnt have to get all tofu-farting-hippy-ish and start preaching about cosmic judgments and mystical regions within my noggin. Stop kidding myself. I'm not reaching some higher level. I'm not becoming more spiritual. I'm not doing anything that anyone else on this earth cant do. I'm not "experiencing" anything "energetically". Nothing "is in fact happening to my soul". I'm not in the Garden of Eden. I didn't actually live for thousands of years, or talk to all life, or talk to god... For God sake, I might just be imagining things within my mind. Deal with it. I have laundry, home work and dirty dishes piling up, child. "

- - This is the blindness of the 3rd dimension, you lose the ability to see yourself in your expressions.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

- - This is the blindness of the 3rd dimension, you lose the ability to see yourself in your expressions.

Smoke another buddy. Maybe it will help you believe your nonsense. I'm sure I'd have to smoke maybe a pound before I ever got onto your level. In fact, I think I would have to venture into the realm of mushrooms and salvia before I 'understood' where your coming from...

I never said I cant do what your talking about. I CAN imagine. But I dont mix up STRONG imaginations with this multi dimension, astral plane, garden of eden, float with the butterfly's, hear preachings from god, crap, AND BELIEVE WHAT IS HAPPENING IS REALITY or SOMETHING METAPHYSICAL.

Honestly, your weird.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith

Smoke another buddy. Maybe it will help you believe your nonsense. I'm sure I'd have to smoke maybe a pound before I ever got onto your level. In fact, I think I would have to venture into the realm of mushrooms and salvia before I 'understood' where your coming from..

or maybe you could do some research or, god forbid, actually try some practices that have been at the heart of many eastern civilisations for millennia.

or perhaps just spend some time in your fixed reality to learn some English grammar.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I seriously just had an epiphany...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by fockewulf190

The spiritual suffering of this world is much larger than the physical. The physical death is just what follows behind it.

it is because of tortured spirits, we have the world we live in. No one is loved and everyone must earn their right to live. A completely compassionless world.

How on Earth could someone combat the tortured spirits of the world on their own? Those who have tried, were killed and the cancer is spreading far and fast.

Some people don't even love their own kids, how on Earth can you solve the problems these children are going to face if each and every one of them is hurt and in desperate need of acceptance and selfish desires?

Every problem we see, is a problem we have with ourselves. Act with love on those problems and you will be one of millions making the change everyday.

Thanks for this thread. As I read your answers to the folks seeking guidance and even the naysayers I am impressed with the wisdom in your answers and the lack of anger or judgement. I have studied and observed many who make similar claims to yours and have tried various things myself seeking further enlightenment but have never been able to stay focused long enough to achieve much. Yet I know there is more as I have had a few experiences that have at least taught me that much. I have always said the more I learn the more I realize how little we really know about our spiritual/quantum side so to speak. I also am a very analytical and sceptical type person so it is sometimes hard for me to let go of certain things. I have a hard time calming all the chatter in my mind.

I have been feeling for several months I need to pursue the spiritual/quantum side of things and more earnestly this time but have read and studied so many things on it I have had a hard time getting focused on how to go about it as everyone claims they have the right way or best way etc. I had sort of come to the conclusion I was not necessarily going to follow anyone's way particularly and just try to meditate as best I could with what felt comfortable to me. Then I read abut the Binaural beats and had not heard of them before ( I have kind of been out of it for while not doing anything on the spiritual/quantum side) so thought I might try them, I tried them one night as a result of another thread here and got a bad headache and it has taken me a week to feel like trying anything again. Anyway you have inspired me to work harder at getting focused enough to do something every day keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That is a fairly common reaction to binaural beats when you start using them. Don't listen to them too loud, as long as you can hear the pulsing then they should work. Maybe try another file if that one doesn't work for you. I'm at the start of this long road but binarual beats seem like a very good way to calm the chatter. But practice is also invaluable.

Oh, and let the chatter come and go, it will calm itself with time.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Frakkerface]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So... astral projection then?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

try musical relaxations i find this to be one of the best websites for meditation music/ambient noises all the mp3 downloads are free you just have to subscribe

and to mrsmith...if you dont want to believe thats fine, but "Honestly, your weird." ???really? c'mon

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join