It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Yes, I'm sorry its been so long and painful. I am ready now. We are all ONE.

ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Yeah thanks for the reply, I know what meditation feels like. I have also had several OBES. The problem I have with OBEs is that it's hard to control, nothing is solid like our physical reality, which means one moment your trying to enjoy, lets say driving a brand new ferrari, but the next second your suddenly either dancing in a club with mickey mouse or you wake up, because you lose control of it too easily.

So you really cant enjoy it as much as you would want.

Now if we could gain 100% control over an OBE without it shapeshifting or waking up etc then it would be amazing.

So about meditation, if you achieve really deep meditation is it different than an obe/astral projection? more solid?

Peace.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

Astral projection is one aspect of the journey, it's more intense than the emotion that you would feel actually doing it.

For instance. How many of you have ever woken up form a nap, EXTREMELY aroused and ready for action? Well that emotion your feeling is just the volume tuning down from the emotions from your astral realm. This is what love and freedom feels like. IT makes you want to strip naked and walk down the street singing love songs and dancing while making love to a beautiful person!
I'm sort of serious here...

4th experiences are kind of like that, except it is more focused I believe. Depends on who you ask. But you really completely on the energies you get from the life force or 4th dimension. When you stabilize on the bed of love within your mind and you are all relaxed and bathed. YOu can then request any emotional journey you choose to make. You can make love, you can do anything that is possible on Earth, even beyond.

It is something that you experience within a world where time does not exist.
More intense than a dream, because you are awake.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Yes, I'm sorry its been so long and painful. I am ready now. We are all ONE.

ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE

That's the way to do it! Every moment within your meditation you have to say to yourself (sometimes)

Yes this is truly happening
Yes this is truly happening
Yes it's all for me
Yes I am loved
Yes I am accepted
Yes I am retired from the 3rd dimension.
I am in heaven and relieved of suffering and dispair

Let your 4th dimension person live out all of your lives, and in your conscious state, spend that energy, loving those around you and enjoying your life here on this planet.

It's a talk that MUST be walked in order for it to happen. You must let go and don't be afraid of going off the cliff and failing. You are magnificent, and the beginning of earth was just a few seconds ago. Now, look at the light.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've never done any meditation or astral projection or OOBE or 4D or remote vision or any other trainings like that, but I do believe that the realm of the subconscious is a powerful one. I'm very happy to hear that some of the users on this forum have been able to control these powers in such a (I won't say 'positive') warm, loving way.

I personally am happy enough that spring has arrived and I can bring flowers to the girls in the nearby offices just for kicks. I love the sight of a mild-mannered young woman blushing. So I think I'll stay in the 3D for a while.

Peace out. Love thy neighbor. All that good stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
Well I never really got into meditation, but this sounds pretty interesting! How long have you been doing this if you don't mind? The key your saying is an open and relaxed mind? Great post, way to make people think outside the box S+F. Wit everything going on in these days a little meditating and relaxation couldn't hurt.

Also I think was is important as well is Energy. I think it's called Chi. For me, it is that burning flame that rest beneath my navel and above my groin. Root chakra? Only when this chakra is energized is it possible for me to make it into the 4th.

The hard part about this is that it can be a very 'interesting" sensation to deal with.

Anyway, give your body what it needs to raise the energy levels within. There are MANY ways of doing this. However, I believe that if you do not raise this energy, it won't matter how long you meditate for...you will not fully enter the 4th. This could be the reason why many of you are struggling.

We've been mis using our emotional energy and must learn to emerge from a reactive mind in to the mind of the Quantum realm, the 4th D.

Let go and live!!!! You are not alone!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis
I've never done any meditation or astral projection or OOBE or 4D or remote vision or any other trainings like that, but I do believe that the realm of the subconscious is a powerful one. I'm very happy to hear that some of the users on this forum have been able to control these powers in such a (I won't say 'positive') warm, loving way.

I personally am happy enough that spring has arrived and I can bring flowers to the girls in the nearby offices just for kicks. I love the sight of a mild-mannered young woman blushing. So I think I'll stay in the 3D for a while.

Peace out. Love thy neighbor. All that good stuff.

Why limit the amount of love you can give when you can love angels as well? After all, don't they deserve a little TLC for taking care of you your entire life?
They love you so that you can love your life. Don't forsake them and turn your back.

But if you choose to do so, know that they will be right there when you return...

All is love and you are always loved no matter what.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I think much of what you say has merit, however if it is so fantastic in the higher dimension why are you bothering to return to the here and now. Is this life you, I and everyone else on earth presently living in some respects a hell on earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Depending on your beliefs, I may have all eternity to love angels. Why not focus this short time in the 3D on giving love to those beings who are trapped with you in the harsh confines of 3D existence? It is most certainly more needed here than in a realm where every entity loves every other and each of them knows this.

But spread the love anyway. I'm counting on you, now. Give my regards.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Beware the Devaloka.
(Second line)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

I think much of what you say has merit, however if it is so fantastic in the higher dimension why are you bothering to return to the here and now. Is this life you, I and everyone else on earth presently living in some respects a hell on earth.

I have no choice but to live in the 3rd. But these experiences are cleansing my soul and giving me an entire new vision of our 3D. Every one's purpose on earth is to love one another and look upwards..where ever that may be. This is the only way to pull our species into the next dimension of existence, with peace, love and finally true prosperity.

I know it's a trumpet that has been sounded much too often. I'm just a slave that is telling everyone there is a much more fulfilling life for us where we can feel much more. To finally have freedom and joy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondrthis

Depending on your beliefs, I may have all eternity to love angels. Why not focus this short time in the 3D on giving love to those beings who are trapped with you in the harsh confines of 3D existence? It is most certainly more needed here than in a realm where every entity loves every other and each of them knows this.

But spread the love anyway. I'm counting on you, now. Give my regards.

I have no consistent beliefs but I am glad you have found peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Beware the Devaloka.
(Second line)

There is a realm of conscience where there is no longer a separation of upper and lower. It all becomes divine.

It seems to depend on the level of fear you give youself at any given moment. It is the presence of fear or ruminants of the 3rd mind, that pollutes the perception of the realities.

I'm not sure if this is what makes traveling in a quantum realm so difficult. Because we still look at things as seperated, like a prism of light.

There is no rainbow per se, it's all one large light, just depends on what you shine the light through. Then you will see the colors that it can reflect.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
There's a spectrum of emotions that doesn't translate back into the 3rd. Somehow the limited and restricted reality of our 3rd realigns our perception back to a world where possibilities seem limited. You can come out of an astral projection where you were flying around in the clouds, an upon snapping back to the 3rd, you shed off all of that extra emotional energy. Sometimes, even the memories and passion for the voyage and things learned seem to disappear in a short few moments...

That's why I started on this tirade of raising 3rd dimensional conscience so that you can grab a hold of these extra bands of light energy and store them within your 3rd body to harvest manifestation in 3D. Open your third eye and learn meditation and relaxation. Cleanse your mind and your body and you will never look back.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
that was probably a '___' trip. you could theorize something from something as strong as meditation. but not jumping dimensions

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Let go let go let go let go let go

Send love to my mom she is being spiritually abused and is an angel so confused she is yelling at herself and wants to release becuase the pain is so great, this is the key to shifting us.

O

I feel time stop.

We are living in this moment forever, lets us it to free my mom from the clutches of my eagle clawed father. I am sending love to you allways, I have created this space for us to come together, thank yourself. I have the potential to ascend us higher and fuller, but we cannot until all of the parts of myself have been gathered from the claw like grip around my mothers neck, I feel him choking me and I can't breath, he screams and my mouth goes so dry I can't talk. We need this now.

Feel his energy hurting us, and send more love. Open up yourself, DONT BE SCARED ITS SAFE, I promise.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by tektek2012
that was probably a '___' trip. you could theorize something from something as strong as meditation. but not jumping dimensions

You're only going to see what you believe you can see. Yes, even that vision is cloudy with Ego and 3rd thinking, But no human being can tell another where he has been within his own conscience. This journey is not one that is subject to review by other people before moving to the next level. It is beyond the entire reach of 3D. Not even science comes close to understanding it yet.

I think therefor I am.

This doesn't come quickly and it requires a hell of a lot of inner cleansing and healing. But believe me when I say that when you remove the illusion of limitation from your mind and cultivate your life energy, you will see beyond just imagination.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its safe I trust, Its safe Im sane, Its saved. Let Go

Then the pain will go away.

My body is trying to ascend but theres so much pain that needs letting go.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I will project as much light as I can. I am just a tiny twinkle of a star...but there are many of us. Tell your mother when she looks up into the night sky, it is all of our hearts staring right back at her. She is never alone.

There are many people living in the prison of this dimension. We take the burden of our whole lives on our shoulders..carry it waiting for someone to take it from us. Nowadays the world seems to be crushing people who rely on their old way of life. This is a good thing...yet a very uncomfortable and occasionally depressing journey until one starts to see the light.

"They" want you to fight. Doesn't matter who is right or wrong.

Two dogs fighting in a pit, playing in the battlefield of 3rd dimension law, positive and negative. They don't realize there are people outside the cage betting on their lives. Neither dog wins...only the captors gain. The surviving dog gets only enough to fill his stomach and a place to rest it's head.

Sounds like most of our lives..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Its safe I trust, Its safe Im sane, Its saved. Let Go

Then the pain will go away.

My body is trying to ascend but theres so much pain that needs letting go.

Whatever you do, look at the positive and the negative as equally good things. Why? Because the negatives are just energies generated by you. They are not real. It is your mind that makes them a pleasant or unpleasant brain trip. Next, the Good stuff is even GREATER!

It takes time to learn to stop fighting yourself. Somewhere within each of us there is a voice that is trying to say

"You are not a failure to me, I shall give you ALL things I have. Just believe."

Above all, keep meditating...learn about the third eye.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Thank you. How come? I am seeing lights of thunder smash down, and time is freezing. My father is holding onto us. He is holding my mother and I don't want to leave her. Its really simple, he is sectioning off.

We need to form one mind, together, keep pushing.

It will be here for everyone eles on the world in 2011, but I have the ability to open you up now.when I ascend farther, I feel pain and fear, and hatred.so Im going slow for those not ready, however, before I make up my own mind god will rip us apart if he has too, and he will. THAT is what im here to do. Love what god has come here to do for us. I'm making my stand.

Part of us, my father and self included, have fear, where I do not. YET so I must seperate from that which is not acceptable, but we need to stop him from holding on. SO much, push, please, Im going to be in so much pain but its better for you, I am christ. As are you ascending farther now.

I'm trying to keep my temperment here. Those who yell and hate are just like you, however, those who act with love and hurt others, eat our energy, they are not like us, they are too heavy for the trip, and a burden, as they hurt us. Its too heavy, become light and gentle.

I father hides us in darkness, but it is TIME NOW to STAND in the LIGHT INFRONT OF ALL TO SEE. Time is running out to free MORE INTO LIGHT. I'm letting go of my love, and becoming pure light. Do it with me.

Love is allready in the LIGHT, we do not need to carry the love with us or that hurts
You allready know you love yourself. Its time to be the light.

If it hurts, then you are giving birth to your new self.

I came here to experience every single birth at once, becuase I created the seperation thought patterns to understand YOU BETTER. I am the Apple. I love you so much that im trying to love a little less and give you more freedom to play our light. For now. You are WELL ON YOUR WAY!

If you feel like your losing yourself, let it go.

Tell me what you know, tell me everything you see. Will you come along with me.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join