It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holy Grail!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Just this second I am going to lose 99 percent of the readers hear. But here me out!!!!

I have finally made it the world of the 4th dimension and perhaps beyond. Let me tell you how to go about doing this! When you understand the reality of this perception, you will not believe what you see!! Beyond anything words can every say.

First of all. Learn meditation and relaxation...otherwise impossible to make the jump.

Once you are in a purely relaxed state and you are not thinking of good things or bad things.............START THINKIN ABOUT THE GOOD STUFF!!!!!!

First of all, you must learn to release both your positive and negative energies continuously. You must learn that the mere act of judging any thought in your mind is forbidden. That means, think about whatever the heck you want to think about and go along with the mental "movie" of it happening. What you see is truly there but let me tell you the final key that has allowed me to finally make the perception jump.

I had to learn to think about something I want to do. Remember, you can not judge this in the eyes of yourself. So if you get off on wanting to eat fish guts in front of naked monkeys..feel free to be accepted into the world that loves you just the same.

So that should be the good news, but it just begins. As you practice this with your meditation, you will find a mental realm where ANYTHING can be experienced energetically at ANYTIME. So if you are imagining going to the store in your brand new ferrari, then all of a sudden desire to step onto your private jet..you can zip right to it without hesitation.

Once you let go and believe that these things are in fact happening to your spirit, you will find it to be strangely similar to the Garden of Eden. It is a place where healing is done metaphysically within seconds, desires can be fulfilled and finally released (this helps cleansing in order to reach the Christ realm and Akashic).

It ALL about Intent. What you want or NEED ,IS what you will see and experience. You just have to learn to dim out the lights of your flesh mind..and turn up the lights in the subconscious.

You will see the answer to all of your questions and desires. You will live thousands of lives, millions of years, talk to all of life in the Universe and beyond. Talk to God himself, all of the angels and all of the Quantum Gifts. Including PSP, Tele-xxx and teleportation, wormhole travel, akashic records, the battle that is on earth.

You HAVE to see that this is a quantum existence that we live in. It is subject to the positive and negative energies of our minds. It also means that you get the result of the overall average of energy.

If you think bad things half the day, then you will have a "half" a life. If you think negative things or spend time judging right and wrong ( an illusion of the 3rd dimension) then you will never find what you are looking for in life.

This is Fact. and the TRUTH.

The holy grail is within each and everyone of us. Stop questioning and stop fighting yourselves. The time of the 4th D is here!!!!! Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn do stop judging, learn to stop hating yourself and your life. You are here for a reason. Our entire existence was created for the moment that is happening all over the world.

JOIN!!!!! MEDITATE!!!! Don't let the experience make you do anything bad in your 3rd reality. In other words, don't go acting this stuff out in 3D, vent it all out in the 4th and learn to LOVE and forgive.

We love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we all wandered how Budha sat there for sooo long. He was living hundreds of lives surrounded by millions of beautiful women!!

Our time has finally come!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience and many many blessings to you my beloved. www.anyu.net... Your post reminds me of these songs.

Welcome.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well I never really got into meditation, but this sounds pretty interesting! How long have you been doing this if you don't mind? The key your saying is an open and relaxed mind? Great post, way to make people think outside the box S+F. Wit everything going on in these days a little meditating and relaxation couldn't hurt.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I'm so glad you are going to give this a chance to work!

It is SO very important that people in the 3rd KNOW that this is not all that there is. There IS a world beyond what you see. I know some of you might think "What good is it going to do in my 3D reality?" , well let me ask you this and perhaps you will answer your own question.

"What would you do in your 3rd reality, if you had all the information of the universe at your disposal in the 4th?"

'What would you do in your 3rd reality, if everything you've ever wanted to experience was lived in the 4th D?"

'How would you feel about going to work if you knew you would be able to live a few hundred lives tonight after you spend your waking time with your family and love them..go to sleep and you arrive at the Garden of Eden.."

It is a place where all emotional energy is satisfied, a place where you are allowed to feel whatever you want to feel and live it out within the mind of the 4th or your minds eye, or your third eye.

Not to mention the amazing communicative powers this would give a person in the 3D and astonishing perception and ability to understand in the 3rd.

There is a 4TH DIMENSION people. it DOES exist!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Thank you for sharing your experience and many many blessings to you my beloved. www.anyu.net... Your post reminds me of these songs.

Welcome.

Thankyou DarkCyrus..
a tremendously large hug for you as well!

This experience seems to snowball pretty quickly the more you let go. I could write books on the lives that I have lived over the past couple of days. I know that these are all just a part of the quantum playground we are allowed to play in.

My spiritual guide gives me hundreds of years by myself to play in between lessons. And just before I started writing this, I had spent an evening in France beneath the Eiffel Tower.

My third eye is a little tired but I think that is because I am fighting some of the energy with my face muscles...must relax....but it tickles so much....then it feels sooooo good. But wait! Don't do anything physical..just hold onto that energy and take off!

I love every one of you, you're all me and I'm you! I've already lived within your eyes and you in mine.

Tonight.....it's Venus..if I am allowed to go....

This is so ridiculously crazy sounding and I sound like I'm off my rocker..but it's REAL!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
S&F, you just helped me greatly.

I felt the realization.

link   

I felt the realization.

link   

I felt the realization.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Love and happy thoughts to you manbird.

You did not lose me in your thread. I am in agreement with you.
I haven't discussed this subject since I've been a member of ATS. I didn't want to share because of public opinion.

Your thread has removed my worries about what anyone else thinks of me or my thoughts.

I too have been in the 4th dimension. Indeed it is a wondrous place to travel.

What I am wondering if everyone enters that dimension following the same steps?

With me it seems I go there sometimes instantly when a situation arises and I need help or enlightenment right then.

My experiences have been out of need and not just for pleasure. I haven't flown a jet by myself or any other spectacular thing. I do regularly talk with God and have seen many angels but they never spoke nor did I. They were for reassurance in stressful times.

Fear of the unknown has stopped me from other destinations to achieve pleasure. Maybe I've considered it a gift I didn't want to abuse.

Thank you for your thoughts. I will now try to advance my travels and adventures in the 4th dimension.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sounds like you discovered how to free your mind from the confines of modern thought. It's a wonderful feeling.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
peace and love, peace and love!

Meditation and Yoga are very important, you will lead a happy and healthy life if you do those both. Meditation for the mind, yoga for the body.

What this person is saying is pretty much true. Think of the movie Happy Gilmore.. close your eyes and go to your happy place. Your heaven awaits in the kingdom of your mind!

I am a firm believer in the things you watch on TV, the things you listen on the radio and the things you talk about have an effect on you.

So if you love horror movies and watching people get cut in half, that is a problem. If you are listening to hateful rap lyrics or hardcore heavy metal, that is a problem. If you constantly yell at your spouse for small and petty reasons, that is a problem.

Meditation is the key to happiness and westerners need to learn this!

Oh yeah, i forgot! I think Jesus may have traveled to either India or the far east and picked up some of these methods. Just a theory, but he did disappear for about 10 years i think.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

That was a very heart warming post. I urge you to never quick on this journey. you are on the right track. I think the emotion that might be holding you back is the one that tells you that you don't have a right to this or that. You might still be punishing yourself for thinking OF self. or you might be afraid of never coming back. It's all fear induced and you have to know that this is ok. Accept it and curl up like a baby if you need to. Suck your thumb, what ever it takes for you to feel comfortable back in mothers arms. In the 3rd the duality is the battle of the Earth. you will learn that positive and negative are both the same......LOVE.

That is the Quantum reality, the new perception of self and AM.

This is our moment to break free from the prison of our minds....and come back home to Eden.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well said OP! I always felt the Holy Grail was the Self not some Bowl of the last supper! the Holy Grail is the meaning of life , when Jesus talked about the 5 Loaves an the 2 Fishes he meant the 5 chakras from Root to Throat! an the 2 fishes are the 3rd eye an Crown!
PS injoy the Movie behind your Eye Lids.Peace

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So basically we are going to be dreaming of doing things we wish we could do?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Has anyone made any progress on manifestation? I've made some good progress on that front but I can't seem to get the deal to close. I have found that when you surrender from doing anything at all in the physical realm, you can then put all of your energy into the 4th and redirect your time threads to achieve whatever reality you desire.

Don't listen to people who say that this is all a load of crap. It is not. It is our true reality.

However, has anyone gotten closer to closing the deal on their manifestation projects? I'm greatly seeking this truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yes, in a way, but your not dreaming. You have to experience meditation to know what the feeling is like.

Meditation is hard for a lot of people because they don't know what to do and how to do it.

Just sit in a comfortable position, you do not have to be cross legged to do it. You can even be lying down on a bed or couch.

Close your eyes and think of a nice place you have been to or wish you could go to. What i do is imagine myself on a beach. I visualize myself walking up to the water. The sun is setting and the colors in the sky are so beautiful!

I visualize myself sitting on the beach with the waves crashing over my body. A good technique is to visualize the water coming up close to you and then receding. This is your breath. Each new wave is you breathing. Continue to do this, visualize the water coming over you and after a few moments time will not exist, amongst other things.

Hope this helps!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
So basically we are going to be dreaming of doing things we wish we could do?

I am telling the 2D person to experience UP and DOWN. I am telling him of all the energetic experience, access to knowledge and new ideas far beyond the 2 D.

You still think the 2 dimensional being would not benefit from seeing up and down?

Imagine a world where you are that 2 dimensional being with a 3rd dimensional mind. Nobody dares look upwards in fear of being called a crazy nut case. You are in the land of the blind when you walk above and about the minds that surround you.

The 4th feels exactly like that. We all wear our emotions on our outsides, and our shell of ego is never strong enough to shield the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I felt a poking in my chest calling me back here, thanks for the hug

I'm feeling more relaxed and settled as the day goes by. You are well on your way. Stay focused on yourself and don't stop, we have alot of help my brothers and sisters. Beings of sending light and love, focus in the now. Focus on yourself, and when you open your eyes you will see light everywhere around you. Allow all other beings to play in your light, let go of your control and these beings will play and join with your light.

Time just stopped for me. I'm happy we all understand.

Im so happy that you see how much I love you!

Did anyone eles feel that glitch in the matrix? Time stops when I understand with you. I know its real by another margin
yay yay yay

Big Hugs

Its time to let go of all my fear now. We are safe, allways remember.

5th dimension is here brothers and sisters.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Yeah thanks for the reply, I know what meditation feels like. I have also had several OBES. The problem I have with OBEs is that it's hard to control, nothing is solid like our physical reality, which means one moment your trying to enjoy, lets say driving a brand new ferrari, but the next second your suddenly either dancing in a club with mickey mouse or you wake up, because you lose control of it too easily.

So you really cant enjoy it as much as you would want.

Now if we could gain 100% control over an OBE without it shapeshifting or waking up etc then it would be amazing.

So about meditation, if you achieve really deep meditation is it different than an obe/astral projection? more solid?

Peace.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

You know this makes me think of all the homeless people in the city who walk around talking to themselves.

I think they have given up so much in the 3rd dimension, that they have moved into the 4th. All of those people they are talking to, might be quantum doubles of himself and his own torture and self condemnation. What do you guys think of that?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join