It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffin placed on Rep Carnahan's front lawn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Coffin placed on Rep Carnahan's front lawn

www.politico.com

A coffin was placed in front of a Missouri Democrat’s house, another in a string of incidents against lawmakers after their vote Sunday on a health care overhaul.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It seems people are a little bit upset and are more than happy to let those responsible know for a change. People are beggining to take action. I am not sure if this is a death threat though. There could be many interperetations of this act. One thing is for sure though; the people are not happy about this healthcare and they want to be heard.

www.politico.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
In my neck of the woods that would be taken as a death threat

Now, who is really behind it???

The Dems are setting them up, it's just more back & forth craziness.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I apologize. I didn't see this was already posted here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well I will expect much more once the HCR crap actually gets to be enforced on already angry Americans.

As a Marine corp wife my husband and many retirees on Humana care are very upset of what Obama's bill is going to do with government run insurance.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
March 22, 1765 = Stamp Act.
March 22, 2010 = Health care reform law

The second American revolution is officially on but I do not expect this one to take so long in getting to the bloodshed and the attempted repeal of the sovereignty of the Sates. I also do not expect this one to end well for the people.

God bless.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

Neither do I, too many mercenaries "security forces" for hired that congress has been paying under the tables.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a coffin? sounds expensive just to make a point

haha

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusSaves2008

I read in an article earlier that "Revolution was mentioned on CNN. That is a little out of the ordinary, wouldn't you say?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Let's hope it's not a revolution. I need to have this baby and raise it. Gonna be hard to pull off in the middle of a war

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You be fine, remember through wars has been women that were able to help their men in battle while having their babies in the fields and feeding them at the same time.

Life goes on.

Just joking, BTW congratulations.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We've seen a lot of nastiness in the past, haven't we ?

Outrageous stuff being daubed on gravestones and college dorm doors ?

Huge outrage

Only for it to be revealed that the alleged victims were themselves the perpetrators

For some reason, this coffin-stunt reminds me of the above and more

and I wouldnt' be at all surprised to learn the same types are at the back of it

After all, it's not only some 'average Americans' who're furious the Bill has been passed

There are other groups who obviously have a hell of a lot more to lose

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Not nearly as expensive as paying for this new healthcare bill.

Fines run up to $2250 per month per family. That's $27K per year, more than a lot of families live on.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

I have a hard enough time just scaping by as it is, and I too have a baby on the way. I work either six or seven days a week and I cannot recieve any assistance from the government because they will not help you if you have a job. I pay 1100 dollars a month for a one bedroom apartment and barely have enough money for food most of the times. My next door neighbor recieves section 8 housing and food stamps, does not work a single hour, does hard drugs, and lives more comfortably than I do.
SOMETHING ISN"T RIGHT!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This incident did NOT take place as was reported by the scum MSM! As usual they are just trying to stir crap up!

Carnahan Hoax!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

My, My, My.

Well, I believe my suspicions were well founded. These fools just want a fight.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

hahah WEEERRRDD!

true that true that

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

no offense to your personal situation but a majority of the people on ats have discussed in many threads how the government is actually making life harder for the majority of aamericans

it's simple, raise cost of living, raise food costs, tax people, they'll be so broke and miserable (sounds like you?) that they will line up for health care and hand outs even if it means tracking chips, chains and shackles etc

if the government wanted to they could have avoided everythinjg that led to life being 'so hard' in america, but a majority on ats would tell you they did it on purpose so that you'd hate your circumstances enough to accept any others, no matter how bad

btw, didn't mean to hurt your feelings or anything, but you added that personal info so i figured it was up for conversation

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

ZindoDoone,

Thanks for posting that. This confirms my suspicions that the Dems are trying to make the opposition look like a bunch of domestic terrorists.

I think that link might deserve its own thread to expose the hoax. More people will see it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

People are getting really funny!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join