It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wahhh..I want my way and if i can't get it there will be trouble

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack
Meanwhile us revolutionaries - those who are actually serious about such - we will take care of the mess when the SHTF.

It will kind of hard to from your computer wouldn't you say
. When and if the SHTF..I highly doubt we will hear a peep from you...cause that would mean you would have to actually take action and put your life on the line. Like I always say...EASIER TO SAY THAN TO ACTUALLY DO

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Like I said..... I neither retract nor back down... I am not a tough guy to answer your attempt at a rebuttal...

I am a man who has simply had enough.

Ill post when and where I please.

Now let take this to the level you suggested.

Wahhh..I want my way and if i can't get it there will be trouble Anyone else tired of hearing these armchair revolutionists? I mean they constantly harp on how they are tired of the way the government treats them and are prepared to do some damage...just not right now...

I do remember asking you to post any evidence that all are armchair revolutionaries.

As for me personally its called picking your shot Einstein. You need to pick up a book and review your history.

If I didnt know better so far it seems your attempting to provoke responses. then when you get one you resort to AMOGing..

As for spineless cowards, how about coming out with your agenda straight out instead of hiding. You afraid the Mods ill nail yeah. I call...

My evidence for armchair revolutionists are everywhere....people coming on here and asking for a revolution and then guess what...nothing happens.

As for waiting for best time to act or organize...don't you think it is pretty stupid to go and announce said plans on a public forum? The best plans for some type of coup ...as far as I know...have never been announced before hand..giving the enemies time to set up a counter plan.

I thought my agenda was pretty clear.....PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It will kind of hard to from your computer wouldn't you say

You assume to know me. As I march in rallies, spread the word of independent candidates, and continue to spread truth off of ATS - you fail to see all of that and so you assume that I do nothing. Typical ignorance.

actually take action and put your life on the line.

Why don't you talk to be about that when you have ever faced death in the eye, at least once. Maybe then you would realize that the only thing holding people back is their fear of the unknown. What happens when you are able to look death in the eye and accept it, for better or worse?

I happen.

As for waiting for best time to act or organize...don't you think it is pretty stupid to go and announce said plans on a public forum?

Last I looked, no plans WERE being posted. To the contrary, there are just a bunch of people ASKING for plans and 99% of the time, us "revolutionaries" don't appease their wants. Why you ask? Well for some it is because they don't have any plans. For others it is because they don't want people to judge their plans.

BUT, for everyone else - I'm pretty sure it has to do with the "stupidity" you speak of that we aren't sharing. I sure as hell aren't sharing my plans of action with anyone but those that I trust to follow through with me on such and most certainly not on an open forum. Secondly, I set a deadline - January 2013 is my PERSONAL deadline, though I feel that by that time others will have us just about to the breaking point, if not already there. If revolution breaks out before then, I will certainly join it. If it doesn't, as I said, I will have no trouble getting the ball rolling.

The best plans for some type of coup ...as far as I know...have never been announced before hand..giving the enemies time to set up a counter plan.

And they STILL won't be announced before hand. Regardless of how many people talk - when it happens you won't see it coming. If one night I decide to move and call in the ranks - I'm not going to come on ATS and shout "Hey guys, starting the revolution now. Let's go".

You miss the point. We aren't here calling for revolution - we are here PREPARING people for it. That way, when it comes, and it will come, there won't be ANYBODY who said that they didn't see this coming, or that nobody could have foreseen it.

I thought my agenda was pretty clear...

You agenda is VERY clear. Premeditated discrimination against a certain group, with insulting comments in order to provoke an argumentative response. On the internet my friend, this is called a "troll".

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Anyone else tired of hearing these armchair revolutionists? I mean they constantly harp on how they are tired of the way the government treats them and are prepared to do some damage...just not right now..

I don't know about you guys but in my book I call those types of people spineless cowards...unwilling to back up thier false bravado with action out of fear. They must realize that just because you can shoot targets and animals pretty good does not mean you are ready for war
. If it happens and when it is over..the military will find them in the fetal postion sucking thier thumb in thier own urine...saying I'm sorry please stop.

Just because you cannot see what is happening and do not care if this country dies doesn't mean others don't. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Anyone else tired of hearing these armchair revolutionists? I mean they constantly harp on how they are tired of the way the government treats them and are prepared to do some damage...just not right now..

Oh come on now, people are fighting back every day. There are huge numbers of people doing the best they can to take down this rouge government every day.

Take for example all of those people that are trying to destroy the economy to eliminate the tax revenue that empowers them gangsters in DC. Yup, every day hoards of people walk into walmart and buy lots of stuff made in china instead of stuff made here. That's a sure fire way to take down this government. Now, I admit, I didn't go to walmart myself today (I was busy at home ordering made in japan stuff online), but I will make up for it by spending twice the number of greenbacks at chinamart tomorrow.

If we all do this, just keep buying made elsewhere stuff, and keep powering our vehicles with imported oil, we sure as hell can bankrupt this government! So please, don't call us armchair revolutionists, ha, this armchair I'm sitting in comes from canada ,, so NAH! I'm fighting back, you see, by doing my best to put another US tax payer out of work tomorrow!
Come on, join me, buy foreign, and we can claim victory together!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
I'd say a lot of it stems from Obama being a "black" man. If this were a white guy doing it Americans would be all for it. I mean seriously, we were all for bombing Iraq and killing them...

Wrong. God ATS is full of ignorance good god.

It is not because Obama is black. I VOTED for him and I do not approve of what he is doing.

He has broken every promise he made.

Do you people understand what is in the bill? Have you read it?

Or do you assume people are against simply don't want people to have good health care? That's ridiculous. Nobody wants anyone to die from lack of health care, give me a friggin break.

The anger stems from being forced to buy something from a for profit company or face fines and imprisonment. How, please tell me, is that FREEDOM?

17 THOUSAND new IRS Agents will enforce this law, scanning tax documents to see if you have paid for health insurance or not. They will fine you and jail you. Small Businesses will be crushed by this. Caterpillar said they will lose $100 million the year from this. Verizon also among others will lose big.

I was against Bush. Against the wars. I don't think we should have Social Security or Medicaid but guess what? Those things were already implemented when I was born. I'm 26. Sorry I wasn't born earlier to complain about them coming about.

Wake up. Deny ignorance. Read the bill.

Educate yourself before you come in spouting crap out of your mouth without knowing what in the hell you are talking about.

Deny Ignorance.

BS.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Call it trolling if you want, BUT....
I see people here constantly saying, they are "fed up", "boiling over", the "last straw" with government, and specifically Obama, yet that seems perfectly OK! Even to the point of violence ( see todays board).
I'm fed up with the lying, propaganda machine of the right, I'm fed up with hillbillies claiming they are the true patriots. I'm fed up with those that love The Constitution so much they want to imprision or shoot anyone that thinks differently than they do, in the name of freedom.
And I'm fed up with stupid people that are full of misinformation, superstition and willfull ignorance that want to force their ruinous beliefs on the rest of us.
So right wingers, whats good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Your right naturally. Bill Ayers could show those ol hillbillies a thing or two.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There is a lot of political impatience going around and that's putting it mildly. For good or for bad, with our government's checks and balances passing legislation is very messy business and I have found that as I've gotten older my political ideologies have by necessity give over to more practical strategies and a general direction and nothing is ever what I really want it to be and I despise that 3rd and 4th and 5th party candidates just can't make it in the USA.

Being politically efficacious takes a lot of work, stamina and patience and I find that a lot of the aforementioned arm chair commandos don't have the experience and perhaps don't understand the degree to which there is and always has been a lot of trashy theater going on in Congress. Yes, it makes me sick too.

I resent all the energy it has sapped out of each and everyone of us because I suspect that they all knew how it would play out last year and that many in Congress have used and abused our emotions to assure that we contribute their campaign coffers because the situation is now truly dire...

oh but you mean it still isn't over with health care/insurance reform?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by ChrisCrikey]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I don't know about you guys but in my book I call those types of people spineless cowards...unwilling to back up thier false bravado with action out of fear. They must realize that just because you can shoot targets and animals pretty good does not mean you are ready for war
. If it happens and when it is over..the military will find them in the fetal postion sucking thier thumb in thier own urine...saying I'm sorry please stop.

PMSL! This is one the funniest threads this year.

Pure Comedy Gold Op!

IRM

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Very well good sir....

I am organizing the convention against stealing humanity committee...

Our goal is to create an organization that will bring the present politicos to their knees... By the ancient methods of wisdom through power

****takes off hat****

I am collecting donations

Good sir can I sign you up as a gold level contributor... Its will only be 1000.00 a month good sirs. We do take checks...

Just make it out to C.A.S.H. (our commitees initials)

As you said it is time to put up... How much are you putting up...

Remember Freedom isnt free

@the mods it does qualify as none trolling

I am asking how much he is putting up

puts the hat in front of mod...

Oh well Their goes my first T&C....

I do want to know op where are the proofs they are not doing anything..

your accusation I believe

holds out hat

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
In fact, I wouldn't doubt that this very thread is a federal attempt to "bait" a few radical responses. Nice try, Adolf. Now go take your cyanide capsule and try to get some rest.

lmao, nice catch Doc
I was thinking the very same thing
we're on the same page bro

they want to be lazy and SEE the enemy coming
when in essence, he is smart, illusive, reserve and patient

funny thing is, most enemies hit ya
where you think ur safe

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Right, let me address your argument here.

Originally posted by mkross1983
He has broken every promise he made.

If you had bothered to actually look at this objectively and not listen to the rightwing talking heads you would have known that is simply not true.

Obama has kept 96 promises thus far, has compromised on another 33 promises and has broken 16 promises:
www.politifact.com...

How on earth could he have broken every promise his made in anycase when his not even halfway through office yet? That would imply that everyday since he took office he has been break his campaign promises and that is simply not true.

As for the promises he broke, really? What did expect he would keep every promise? No president or politician for that has been able to keep every single promise they had made before and I can assure you this will continue for the next presidents in office. Its an unfortunate reality of politics in america... or in the world for that matter.

If you are to assume your vote is going to a politican that will not break one of his promises your not grounded to reality.

Do you people understand what is in the bill?

I understand enough about whats in the bill, unfortunately I dont think it is enough to fully reform the healthcare industry. A strong public option or single payer system was needed and its unfortunate it was not included.

17 THOUSAND new IRS Agents

This claim comes from a Republican estimate. Because the Republicans said so all the rightwing sites are taking it in. What Im interested in is as to what a supposed former Obama supporter was doing taking in rightwing talking points.

I was against Bush. Against the wars. I don't think we should have Social Security or Medicaid but guess what? Those things were already implemented when I was born.

You say you oppose social security and medicaid, yet you claimed you voted for Obama. Isnt that rather contradictory? Obama has been a strong supporter of universal healthcare, including government programmes like medicaid. Its rather hypocritical of you.

Educate yourself

You clearly showed your inability to do so.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry about internet revolutionaries. They are all talk and no bite.

I like to think of them as little yappy dogs.

The truth is, internet revolutionaries are complete and total cowards. The revolution is not coming, if for some miracle it did happen, these internet revolutionaries would give up faster than France in WWII, or shoot themselves in the foot.

They talk a good game online, fapping to pictures of Thomas Jefferson and spouting the Declaration of Independence as if it's some sort of free licence to kill Americans.

Frankly half these idiots that spew this anti American government crap on here sound like Al Qaeda operatives trying to recruit stupid people to join in some jihad.

They are too chicken
to do anything themselves, so they sit in their homes comfy and warm and spout on about revolution, all the while never EVER intending to do anything themselves. They just want to try and get people to start killing each other because they are too afraid to do it themselves.

Like I said, they are complete cowards, and won't do anything, so they might as well stfu.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
They are too chicken
to do anything themselves, so they sit in their homes comfy and warm and spout on about revolution, all the while never EVER intending to do anything themselves. They just want to try and get people to start killing each other because they are too afraid to do it themselves.

Well said whatukno

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
*walks across room and draws imaginary line underneath LCD*

Cross it man, I dare ya...

*pokes OP*

He's ticklish!!! Get him!!!

OP -->

*holsters nine* Ooh look, garlic shrimp...

Next time buddy, next time...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Obama has kept 96 promises thus far, has compromised on another 33 promises and has broken 16 promises:
www.politifact.com...

lmao, It's a Lie !!! only 16 broken promises???
u gonna quote numbers from St Pet's Times?

www.politifact.com...

I looked at that page that shows Obama's
broken promises and guess what??
There are more broken promies
NOT LISTED, that makes the numbers distorted.
One of the biggest Lies of his campaign was to bring
home the troops from Iraq by March, 2009. Well guess
what?? More troops went to Iraq after he got in office.
AND THEY ARE STILL THERE !!!!!
That broken promise is not even listed on that website
so that means that website is lying. If it is lying
on Obama's behalf, then it is propaganda.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Are you really this ignorant.

Exactly how many veterans do you think there are in the US.

Think about how many times you probably railed against the military about all the wars.

Do you think that JUST MAYBE, the right wing veterans that the DHS had a memo on, just might find it just a little bit amusing to hear you.

I haven't pulled the troll for awhile, might just as well.

[edit on 3/26/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Instigate much?

At this point the left has nothing but bull to put on the news about Tea Party's. They really need to instigate violence to make everything they have done so far look legit. Don't give the left the satisfaction.

Thanks OP, this is a good example thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

When you can step up to the plate and actually do something then maybe we will take you a little more serious...
[edit on 25-3-2010 by kerazeesicko]

yeah, you aren't enticing anyone are you?..

both sides have their idiots..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I will add though that has in a way been touched on in this thread..

No one calling for a revolution really wants it to resort to violence.. I can assure you. I know there are people on my side of the healthcare debate that are gathering up the guns and preparing for a violent struggle.

I will say it again though..

No one really wants violence. If they think the government is terrible now.. I agree, but what would come out of a violent war in the States would not be anywhere close to a Free Republic.

I have seen violent struggle.. you don't want that in your backyard where the kids play..

for the OP's trolling

for the violent revolutionaries that don't know what they ARE getting all of us into..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join