It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Inside Job!! Atta and the Venice Flying Circus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It's unfortunate the full length doc is not up for free viewing. I just rewatched the hour long version -- which sort of starts slow and builds up into conspiracy intensity -- so you can acclimate to its profundity.

video.google.com...#

Here's the 1/2 hour version which starts off running -- so hold onto your pants. haha.

Still there's free previews of Hopsicker's latest over at his madcowprod.com...

Daniel Hopsicker has put out amazing books as well -- trineday.com... publishes them.

It's too bad that Mohammed Atta and the Flying Circus hasn't got the attention of other 911 conspiracy exposes like Core of Corruption or obviously Loose Change, because Hopsicker really "follows the money" connecting not just Atta but the other 911 pilots to the CIA.

Hopsicker names names and gives a lot of "anomalous evidence" as he calls it -- an hours worth.

But the condensed half hour version I'm sure will be well worth it.

Too bad Dylan Avery didn't reference this documentary during his recent ABC showdown -- as the ABC reporter should really be given a copy of Hopsicker's documentary.

Want to say 911 was an inside job? Just watch Mohammed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Barry and the ‘boys’ (MadCow Press, (Hardcover cover, May 2000) Out of Print

Welcome to TerrorLand (MadCow Press, Hardcover, July 2004) Out of Print

Ah man -- Daniel Hopsicker's books are out of print!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There's one copy of Barry and the Boys used for $20 online -- otherwise you're looking at at least $50.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey dude this looks awesome. Very creative line about the flying circus, brother

I will definitely spend some time looking at this one.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
thanks but that's Daniel Hopsicker being witty -- that's why his hour long version is so awesome because he artistically develops the information.

Anyway here's more details from one of his articles - soon after 911!!

www.onlinejournal.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's another Hopsicker report from October 2001:

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
We must keep asking questions and demanding answers before the truth finally comes out, which i have no doubt it will eventually soon. Please help spread the word, we will be heard.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Here's an update on Hopsicker's research -- this is a great blog. Check this out!

u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Kevin Ryan's book-length, four-part, extensively footnoted study, 'Demolition Access to the World Trade Center Towers'

Read more: u2r2h-documents.blogspot.com...

Twin Towers' tenants could of course provide access to the confidential planting of explosives in their spaces. Among the tenants with the most crucial occupancy for demolition in both of the Towers were the world's largest insurance broker as of 9/11/01, Marsh & McClennan, the world's then-largest Bank, Mizuho Holdings, and the multi-armed Primark Corporation. A previous article by Kevin Ryan, 'Another Amazing Coincidence Related to the WTC', published in January 2008, tracked the exact or nearly exact parallels between floors of the Towers that were upgraded before 9/11/01 and the floors that were then subjected to airliner-impact and explosive failure on 9/11/01. [51] For the North Tower, WTC 1, struck by American Airlines 11 at 8:46 a.m. and destroyed at 10:28 a.m., the parallels are inclusive. The North Towers' floors 93-99 were areas of impact, fire and failure on 9/11/01. Coincidentally, floors 93 to 100 of WTC 1 received 'upgrades' between 1995 and 2000 by Marsh & McClennan, Marsh & McClennan then occupying more than 361,000 square feet on these floors. [52] Marsh & McClennan was headed on " '9/11′ " by CEO Jeffrey Greenberg. Among other principals in Marsh companies during 2001 were former Goldman Sachs partner Stephen Friedman (a Board member of the Central Intelligence Agency's investment-arm In-Q-Tel) and Craig Stapleton (a partner with George W. Bush in the Texas Rangers), and Mathis Caviallavetta (former President of the Union Bank of Switzerland, this UBS the nominally Swiss Bank that in 2008-2009 garnered $5 billion from the United States' Federal Reserve System through the Federal Reserve System's bail-out of gigantic insurer and speculator the American International Group). [53]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That is very interesting! Just one more nail in the coffin. Just too many coincidences especially since there are no coincidences.

I just hope everyone keeps up the pressure until someone in the know decides they best start talking in order to save their butt.

Maybe thats the reason for all the pressure on wikileaks. The CIA is afraid someone is going to blow the lid off 9/11

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This thread is kryptonite to the debunkers or official story believers.

This video show is a much watch.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
No doubt -- because Hopsicker isn't stuck in a technical quagmire trying to reverse-engineer the tower collapses -- no -- Hopsicker followed the money. And behind the money is the CIA, the mafia, etc. Once you look at the evidence then it's obvious 911 was an Inside Job.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Heres the whole think on Youtube, starting with part 1, a great video for sure, very interesting. I live 10 minutes from this place and never knew most of this.

Bud316

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bud316

Ah thanks -- here's the local response to Hopsicker:

www.madcowprod.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bud316

Nice I live 10 miles from you then most likely lol

Good vid btw as well

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Well did you go to Makram Cham's convenience store?

www.sec.gov...

Apparently Hopsicker had to remove all reference to him on his website....

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

No, never been there. If it is still around I could. My brother in law is from Venice, Im from Sarasota area. If I do, is there something you want done like pictures or interview?

new topics

top topics

join