It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun spots 21/03/2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Sun spots 21/03/2010 equipment; Russentonne, 40mm eyepiece, and Casio Exilim Z-25 pocket camera

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Am I missing something because you have no description of what your thread is about? Sun spots? Unless you got more this is a waste of time and space!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
the op has filmed the latest sun spot

it seems fairly obvious dude.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet

Dude, thanx 4 pointing out the obvious. I made a video of my dog taking a dump, wana see?

edit to add:

[edit on 25-3-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hi Bosb33r

Check out some of these amazing Prominences.... truly amazing!! Figured you would love to see these. As well as other members here on ATS

And my personal fav from this user:

The UFO caught with the Telescope!

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Dude, thanx 4 pointing out the obvious. I made a video of my dog taking a dump, wana see?

Yeah, because feces is really as interesting as sun spot phenomena. Don't be a jackass.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Hey... that's great that you have a new Telescope. Now go find an Astronomy forum to post on....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisappearCompletely

Originally posted by liveandletlive

Yeah, because feces is really as interesting as sun spot phenomena. Don't be a jackass.

Have you ever seen my dogs poo? No you haven’t. So how can you say his video is any more interesting then mine?! Dude……. If he gets to make irrelevant threads just posting a video wit nothing else then I get to make irrelevant comments! See how it works? I get to have an opinion too. Post your awesome video on youtube but I thought ATS required a little more thought. Maybe I’m wrong.

Oh.... and peace to you my friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hi Bosb33r

Check out some of these amazing Prominences.... truly amazing!! Figured you would love to see these. As well as other members here on ATS

And my personal fav from this user:

The UFO caught with the Telescope!

-Kdial1

Very nice Video's Kdial1 thanks!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Bosb33r

Please post more than just a video. Give some commentary too

(This Appears On Every New Thread Page):

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if you think this is irrelevant for you, very simple don't watch this kind of post

I do it for the people who like this vids, not for myself

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Bosb33r]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bosb33r
if you think this is irrelevant for you, very simple don't watch this kind of post

I do it for the people who like this vids, not for myself

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Bosb33r]

Bullsh*t.... People who like this kind of stuff go to SOHO's site. These threads are just so much clutter and hot dogging....

...but whatever. Ignored.

new topics

top topics

join