It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please explain this UFO someone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
video...
www.youtube.com...

I have stabilized the video and slightly altered the image...
As you may see, the object seems to change direction on its own, the camera does move away from view, but only after object changes direction and at a different rate.

Also i have increased the threshold of the video to bring into view, a little more clearly, a tail that enters sight first before the object, is this liquid? Or is this a shadow from the sun? The object moves into the tail.

The object, like an orb, has a shadow on the correct side, away from the sun.

I have no ideas as what this object is. If its water, it answers why the droplet runs into the tail, but why does it change direction? And what is water doing inside the craft?

Just some thoughts.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
a drop of water on the shuttle window, near the camera.... the drop is stable, but the camera was moved a bit by the cameraman... at about 0:45 you can see how "dirty" are the windows.

And the drop, like any drop, has lens characteristics, producing a smaller but inversed image of the background, here the earth rim.

Yeah there is tons of water in space I Call BUNK!!!!

Looks like some kind of orb to be I cannot see any charateristics of H2O and How is there water droplets floating around space Total Lies.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A few months ago I had a hard time beliving it to be water.
I change my mind about this footage though.

On these series of pictures you can very much see what might be the mirrored image of earth reflecting through that "drop of water".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ec259daa9bf.jpg[/atsimg]

The closer the drop gets to the horizon of earth, the more the drop fills up with "white". And since Water drops shape make the light break it will reversed. So if Earth comes from below, you will se it from the top and going downwards in the drop.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GerhardSA
reply to post by Kaifan

although no one said it was the BK sattelite. I was only curious about the water droplet that comes in at 1:19...
as always....Phage to the rescue..thanks

tick....one more of the anomoly list

[edit on 26-3-2010 by GerhardSA]

Hi,

Yeah, no one said it here, it was on the youtube page, sorry about that, wasn't clear enough.

Kai

top topics

<< 1   >>

join