It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is a Zionist Co-Intel Pro - there you heard it from me

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You have seen me take up for Alex but i am now satisfied in my knowledge he is a Zionist Double Agent Co-Intel Pro. Its been 2 weeks almost and not one from him out of this we all know how he loves to cover breaking news.

I believe in truth no matter what the case is, this last week i have had some strange feelings about the subject and i go with my gut feelings and instinct so the question has to be asked!

3-15-2010 Also confirmed by Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former director of studies at the US Army War College says that the military brass now know that Israel and those traitors within our nation committed the 911 attack and the traitors in office now have loyalty to Israel and not the USA or its people.
www.youtube.com...

3-24-2010 Mark and Phil interview Vietnam Vet and Senior Editor of www.Veteranstoday.com... Gordon Duff. Confirms US Intel knows Zionist-Mossad carried out 9/11
www.youtube.com...

Why wont Alex cover this breaking story from someone with a stature of Dr. Alan Sabrosky?

Alex Jone's radio station is owned by Disney!

Why would Alex Jones disrupt someone's protest?

How did Alex Jones sneak into bohemian grove and live to tell about it?

Why is Alex Jones giving money to people to protest nude?

How did Alex Jones get into the big Hollywood movie a Scanner Darkley?

Why isn't Alex Jones getting his Hollywood friends to fight the NWO?

Why isn't Alex Jones protesting himself instead of breaking up protests?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
he is Catholic dude ... how about Opus Day - or a vatacan jusuit ... ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Prime, all of these people are OWNED. Icke, Ventura, the guy in your sig, Jones, etc. All these people have bowed to TPTB, have done so for cash and have their best interest, not yours, in mind. And when Israel openly turns its back on America, a lot of truth will come out. You'll see.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I just saw a documentary yesterday that suggetsed that the Montreal mob was in on it.

There are dozens of theories; check out:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

It surely was not a "Mossad-only" conspiracy. Probably had something to do with it, though.

Jason

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I just saw a documentary yesterday that suggetsed that the Montreal mob was in on it.

There are dozens of theories; check out:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

It surely was not a "Mossad-only" conspiracy. Probably had something to do with it, though.

Jason

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

you dont have to be Jewish to be a Zionist dude take the words from your vice president

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I don't understand why the moment a conspiracy theorist leader is found to be a liar they are immediately assumed to be a disinformation agent. Has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps Alex Jones is just an average joe blowhard trying to make a buck off the paranoid public?

No, people take one look at his list of actions/accomplishments and immediately jump to the conclusion he's in on the conspiracy, which is just the kind of paranoid nonsensical thinking that allows these cons to take advantage of you.

I stopped following Alex Jones (and the other CT leaders) long ago when I realized that I trusted my own mind to assess the world better than being spoon-fed. Don't like him, don't follow him, simple as that.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Typical paranoid alternative media underground. Jones works for the almighty dollar just like everyone else in this country.

And in that vein, I think you might be co-intel pro because you haven't mentioned the obvious alien agenda.

Get how absurd all this crap is?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Alex Jone's radio station is owned by Disney!

I don't get it?

Why would Alex Jones disrupt someone's protest?

Is this that gun protest? I don't think he was
disrupting it at all.. more like taking over.

How did Alex Jones sneak into bohemian grove and live to tell about it?

because it wasn't thee grove.

Why is Alex Jones giving money to people to protest nude?

cause the body scanner this is STILL something the people can fight and reject... it just so happens they want to go about this by being
nude.

How did Alex Jones get into the big Hollywood movie a Scanner Darkley?

because he fit the role of the political nut they wanted to portray in the film... plus he is well known and easy to get a hold of.

Why isn't Alex Jones getting his Hollywood friends to fight the NWO?

Did you forget Charlie Sheehan already?

Why isn't Alex Jones protesting himself instead of breaking up protests?

He does many protests and movies... but he is the voice, he is on guard and in the studio 18 of his 24 hour day i suppose.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Alex Jones said he was protestant, and I heard somewhere that his wife was Jewish. I do question him more since the radio stations that puts out his show does trace back to Disney. Though with all of them, there is some honesty with the BS they also spew out. I try to pick and chose.

I'm more of a fan of C2C then Jones, b/c that guy knows how to interview! Jones is so wrapped up with his ego and namebrand, it has gotten extremely putrid. Though are choices are slim, I consider him the lesser of most the evils out there.

Is Jones backed by Zionist and the Jesuits? Who knows. I am sick of hearing if though. But I listen to him with a jaded eye and also anyone who brings up disclosure or anymore predictions.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
so if these people are all "double agents", the one who have opened many minds to the truth about government. does that mean its all wrong, that the gov are doing there best for, that the twin towers actully did drop from fire, ect

so my real question is if we cant believe them, then who can we believe?

what about ATS is this site a double agent too?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Genesis is not owned by Disney. ABC owns the satellite feed, GCN pays to use the feed. This is not being owned by ABC/Disney. I am using Charter internet service to post this. That does not mean I am owned by Charter.

As for the issue of the Arab guy who was said to have owned it a few years ago-It was established that it was an entirely different venture he was involved in. I don't really like Jones all that much but if you are going to say some crap at least do some research. That was just embarrassing.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The maker of a scanner darkly was a fan of Alex jones, i remember reading about it when it came out.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What ever alex jones is, he is definitely working not for the people and for the ptb. Who knows what department or group that is.

But one thing listen to cooper about jones he gets it right on about him.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
LOL - what a joke.

Alex Jones is one of the biggest supporters of Ron Paul, and there you have a Ron Paul R3volution banner in your signature line.

Does that mean YOU and Ron Paul are also Zionist Co-Intel Pro?!?

ZOMG?! itz teh prOOf!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i see alex jones as someone who's mind is half open. he sees through the systems in place and the government bull #it but he is still closed on religion and spritual stuff or aliens. you can see this in his show he never talks about aliens, area 51 is one of if not the biggest conspiricy. and he doesn't cover it and what its lead to. but don't get me wrong i do have a massive respect for him what he is to me is an infowarrior and he's the best we humans have got at revealing the goverments dark doings. but if you wanna get down with your spiritual side then you know you gots to go somewhere else. and this is what i think makes him ultra paranoid because he hasn't had closeure on his beliefs side.

and as for dis info agents i thinks theres a few on ATS just a few to many so lets put this dis info agents thing to bed. if you want the truth you know sometimes you got sift through alot of cr#p, so get over it and concentrate on bettering your self and the human race.

peace love and all that jazz
m

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I completely disagree with the OP.

Anyone with a high power of discernment or just simple integrity to listen to what Alex Jones has said and keeps saying over the years will tell you this guy is right on the money about the NWO.

Don't listen to those who try to tell you otherwise, they would rather you not use your own intelligence to discern what is true or not.

That man alone has woken many people up and set them on the path, he is a rare human being to have woken so many up all on his own and he has a fervor, but you know what, I trust that man, his actions and words speak for humanity.

The guy knows that if we dont' fight the new world order, his and everybody else's children will be enslaved, he feels it is his duty to wake them up!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is a ridiculous claim. Made for a fun read but I think you're wrong about Alex.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
1. Where does Alex Jones get the money to pay for his 54 "pay radio" stations?

2. Who is paying for Alex Jones advertisments on the Rush Limbaugh show?

3. Does anyone here think people won't notice Drudge putting up Infowhores links and see this as the pot calling the kettle good?

4. How did Alex Jones get into 2 Hollywood movies? whats his connection to Art Linkletter? Robert Downey Jr? The Jesuit Sheen family?

5. How did Alex Jones get David De Rothschild on his show, to sit for an hour of verbal abuse from Alex Jones to make him look like a hero to his followers?

6. WHY? Alex and Kelly Jones' documented connections to Bronfman, power lawyer Elizabeth Schurig...who just happens to be Alex Jones personal attorney

7. Why does Alex Jones play the poor boy all day long on the radio, begging and whining for more of your money, only to go home to a 750,000$$ home? 750,000 bucks, that's right folks!

8. Why does anyone listen to this person who has every appearance of having only bad character? And no signs of any good character?

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here's an idea, Phil, why don't you call his show and ask him?

I'll give you my own answers:

1. GCN pays for a lot of this stuff and it's not hard to get syndicated. He's also on Sirius XM as well, which I think was the doing of George Noory. So I guess George Noory is now a crazy "zionist" right? Ugh.

2. People will take revenue from Alex Jones. Rush Limbaugh likes money, plain and simple and Alex is hoping to sway a lot of people and "wake up" those in Rush's audience. I don't think it will work for Alex Jones but in a free market, this is totally acceptable. It's like Nirvana when they joined a major label: they turned people on to underground good music by using the system. There you go.

3. You're bias is sooo apparent when you use things like "InfoWhores" which does very little to impress me but I guess whatever weird sense of humor will work for some. Sorry, I don't get it.

4. I live in Austin and I can tell you that Linklater is not what I would call a supporter of Jones but Jones was a local phenomenon before he was a national one. Alex was asked by Linklater to be in those films, he didn't beg him.

5. I don't know, how do you know what you surmise is true?

6. Having a mean as hell, fantastic lawyer is a good thing. That's why they are called lawyers and not friends.

7. Again, ask him. By the way, how much do you make? Do you not like that he's making money and you think you should get a piece of it or is there something else going on here? Do you know for a fact what his overhead is?

8. This is totally subjective and based on your opinion and nothing rooted in fact.

Cheers to you as well, Phil.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by justinsweatt]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join