It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martyrdom isn’t all it’s cracked up to be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
So UBL makes a threat.

UBL Threatens

I thought it was so wonderful to die for Islamic cause. Something about virgins and such.

Doesn’t KSM get those if he’s executed? Why is UBL so concerned? Could it be that the teachings we have heard so much about are nothing but rhetoric?

UBL is running scared…nothing but a common thug and coward. The pressure is beginning to eat at the man, and he is beginning to speak about his misgivings and doubts in his religion.

The long arm of the US Military and it's allies is beginning to shake the mountains.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As to the thread title, the only unfortunate thing, is you can't get the opinion of the former martyrs....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
As to the thread title, the only unfortunate thing, is you can't get the opinion of the former martyrs....

Somehow in a twisted sort of way, I see that as a good thing! A star for my laugh of the day...thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
My take on it is this...martyrdom is a great thing with those folks, as long as it's someone else martyring themselves. Notice they're always exhorting someone else to do the martyring!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have had the same thought...why hasn't UBL strapped up the explosives and tried that weapon...

I think that every time I see the famous old picture of him firing the assault rifle...

top topics

join