It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, message from a UK rapper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good afternoon ATS.
I'm a first time poster but have been a member for a while now.
I just listened to a song by a UK rapper called Lowkey, the song is called Obama Nation.
I was thinking the ATS community would like a listen.
Please check it out and let me know what you think guys.
Thanks people.
Peace and Love!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
welcome man, ....

but that rapper sucks, .... and how can he criticize america after what all the brittish did through out history ??

to be honest I dont think we even compare. .. and I still dont get the infatuation with the US. Shouldn't he be rapping about the prime minister or something.

wasn't hating on you, just the video. welcome to ATS. You should probably start making a shank.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply!
He infact has already released tracks about the british government. he has criticized many of the problems in this country. i believe that lowkey raps about problems from all over the world.

Also im not sure if your familiar with the US rapper Immortal Technique but he has done a track with him.
www.youtube.com...

Making a shank? why would this be?

Peace and Love.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dakattack

Not bad man.... The Emcee sounds a little like Jehst... although been a while since i listened to Jehst.
I like his flow too.

I like the track man.... great and disturbingly accurate lyrics.

There are a few rappers (even though they're all underground) who are telling the truth out there and have been for a while.
I usually call it conspiracy rap.... but it's more like truth rap.

Here are a couple of other decent UK tunes with similar themes.

[edit on 25/3/10 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yea man i totally agree with you.
He does sound like jehst, but jehst is probably better. the way he flows and delivers

Hadn't heard that task force tune and i'm a big task force fan! they are still going strong and putting out the message, but i think they are doing some solo work now as well.
www.youtube.com...

Same with the PLC tune. I got the Playback album which is 1 of the best of british!

Truth rap is the way forward my friend.

Peace and Love.

top topics

join