It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet shot through the window of REPUBLICAN Cantor campaign office

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
I know... What about a WWF Cage Match "Republican's VS Democrat's" shown Live on primetime Television to settle once and for all the endless bickering, and mindless dribble, that the American people have had to put up with for so long. I'd personally like to see the Sen. Reid intro with Pelosi by his side, all dolled up, and taking on the Anti-Baby Killer Texan in a three round no hold's barred match.....

That would be great. I remember way back in the day..before he was caught and hanged...before the Iraq war started...Saddam challenged Bush to a pistol duel...now that's entertainment...and would have saved the US hundreds of Billions of $$$

Too bad that our guys in uniform have to pay the price for what amounts to a pi$$ing match.

P.S. for those of you that don't remember the duel challenge, here is a link to an article on it.

archives.cnn.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
I know... What about a WWF Cage Match "Republican's VS Democrat's" shown Live on primetime Television to settle once and for all the endless bickering, and mindless dribble, that the American people have had to put up with for so long. I'd personally like to see the Sen. Reid intro with Pelosi by his side, all dolled up, and taking on the Anti-Baby Killer Texan in a three round no hold's barred match.....

That would be great but you forget one very important thing.

Politics, like wrestling, is fake!

Sure they argue, appear to fight and put on a show for us.
We cheer for our side when they land a good hard blow, but in the end of the day the two opponents simply high-five each other.
They then laugh it up all the way to the bank and stop to have cold beer together on their way home to prepare for the next fight.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is also sad to see many here focusing on the alleged attack on Cantor's office rather than his larger point. The point is not that Republicans have been attacked too. It is that there are politicians that wish to exploit the violence to demonize, marginalize and silence their oppositions or critics.

And it is sad to see the response to this violence fall along partisan lines. There are some members here who are all-too-willing to allow themselves to be exploited, using the violence as a means to attack politicians and critics they don't like.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's probably just another dangerous liberal with a gun, just like these other folks.

Pentagon gunman John Patrick Bedell was not a rightwing extremist

University Professor shooter "Obsessed" with Obama

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

We shouldn't be quick to blame anyone until an investigation is conducted.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

No one is placing blame, just making an off handed prediction based on previous news events.

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Psst, guess what?
What did I tell you?
... it really was a "dangerous Liberal with a gun".

Norman Leboon: Anti-bacon

Who the hell is Norman Leboon? Well, apparently he’s a guy with a webcam. That’s really all you need to know. Oh, he’s also a Muslim, apparently, and gay. And an Obama supporter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join