It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Cantor's Richmond Campaign Office Shot at Overnight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Republican Rep. Eric Cantor's Richmond campaign office was shot at Wednesday night, Fox News has learned, the latest in a rash of apparent threats and acts of intimidation against members of Congress.

Link

Hopefully people will come to their senses because this type of thing is the last thing any of us need right now. People on both sides need to calm it down.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yeah, I just read about this on Fox

Most of the threats so far have been reported by Democrats, but Cantor -- the No. 2 Republican in the House -- is one of about 10 lawmakers who has asked for increased security protection,

I did ponder the part about him being the highest "Jewish" elected official in the land... don't know if that had any relevance... but thought in intriguing Fox would point that out...
The Department of Homeland Security is involved in the Cantor case because he is a member of the House leadership. but still.

Makes me wonder if all these so called good for us changes, have finally pushed the"Unwashed Masses" too far.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
What do these politicians expect, all these years lies after lies, and corruption, people are fed up. And a lot of those fed up people, not all mentally stable. With that in mind, i expect this sort of behavior to be on the rise this year, just wait until they pass some cap and trade nonsense. Seriously, i expect some nut out there any minute is going to pull another Joe Stack. It's not if but when at this point. And don't worry, the republicans are just as much a target as democrats. More are starting to catch on to the fact that, they are being gamed by their representatives - big time. Really nothing much to do but just sit back and watch the show unfold.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
They are making a play at more control and this has nothing to do with sides. Well I guess it does it is their side against the American people all of us and even the world in a larger view. If we become like Germany in the 1930s this world is in for terrible things. Think about it what they did with a little country and a few men. Times that by a thousand.

new topics

top topics

join