It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Im not angry. and I can see where your coming from, if you are confused, its for good reason. this is more legsilation to confuse you so you arent able to stay focused as to what this is. Of course they are not going to put into the bill "and we are going to give everyone mandatory vaccines with RFID chips in it"- that is why its 3000 pages and coded, so they dont have to get down to the point. and if you could, please answer "YES"- meaning " I can see how this could be used as a vehicle for that, or "NO"- meaning 'I am 100% convinced that there is no correlation between this HC bill and RFID. thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
Im not angry. and I can see where your coming from, if you are confused, its for good reason. this is more legsilation to confuse you so you arent able to stay focused as to what this is. Of course they are not going to put into the bill "and we are going to give everyone mandatory vaccines with RFID chips in it"- that is why its 3000 pages and coded, so they dont have to get down to the point. and if you could, please answer "YES"- meaning " I can see how this could be used as a vehicle for that, or "NO"- meaning 'I am 100% convinced that there is no correlation between this HC bill and RFID. thanks

I did answer. On page 7. The question requires more than a one word response. And seeing as we dont know what is in the confines of the bill, how would we know? I stand by my statement that if there were stipulations in place that would give the gov complete control over healthcare related issues in the future that we would currently be aware of it via a republican deciphering the legalese and bringing into the public awareness. Since no one has braught anything like that into the fold as of yet, then my answer is no. I do not believe the current bill is a vehicle for mandated chip implants.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

you cant understand how both parties only subscribe to private interests and corporations? and please dont align that theory with david Icke, whether that is something he says or not, because then it will lead to the concept that just because he is saying both parties are controlled- then automatically I am agreeing with every other theory of his, because I am not david ickes' representative. that would be like saying if you believe the federal reserve is shady, then you also agree with everything else alex jones say.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
if you still think the parties are not controlled by the CFR, Tri-Lateral commission, club of rome, bilderberg group, bohemian grove menbers then the resst of it will never make sense to you. also, google "Veri-Chip" and read it THOROUGHLY. If you are sincere, then you're jaw will drop on the floor, just like everyones does the first time that the whole thing becomes apparent. and remember: I have no reason to lie to you- whereas the people who control where/how your money is spent do have a reason to lie to you.
* may I ask how old you are?

[edit on 26-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

you cant understand how both parties only subscribe to private interests and corporations? and please dont align that theory with david Icke, whether that is something he says or not, because then it will lead to the concept that just because he is saying both parties are controlled- then automatically I am agreeing with every other theory of his, because I am not david ickes' representative. that would be like saying if you believe the federal reserve is shady, then you also agree with everything else alex jones say.

No. I do understand that there is bipartisanship. I understand that both parties have common interests in certain areas. But to acknowledge a 2 party system is to not subscribe to the party system as a diversion. I only use Icke because most people are familiar with his ideas. The aforementioned party theory is one of his larger ones along with NWO and such.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

if you still think the parties are not controlled by the CFR, Tri-Lateral commission, club of rome, bilderberg group, bohemian grove menbers then the resst of it will never make sense to you. also, google "Veri-Chip" and read it THOROUGHLY. If you are sincere, then you're jaw will drop on the floor, just like everyones does the first time that the whole thing becomes apparent. and remember: I have no reason to lie to you- whereas the people who control where/how your money is spent do have a reason to lie to you.
* may I ask how old you are?

I am well aware of the above conspiracy theories. We are in disagreement because I am still in belief that the current system is actually real. I believe there is a lot of shady stuff, but I do not believe that certain wealthy ppl make the world go round. I think global politics are a bit more complex than that. That is my opinion though. Neither of us can be proven right or wrong as of now. It's all what one believes. A lot of the conspiracy theories you bring up hold a lot of water, but they're still a bit too radical for me.

Everything you need to know about me is in my profile

[edit on 26-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

No. I do understand that there is bipartisanship. I understand that both parties have common interests in certain areas. But to acknowledge a 2 party system is to not subscribe to the party system as a diversion. I only use Icke because most people are familiar with his ideas. The aforementioned party theory is one of his larger ones along with NWO and such.

^^ ok, well if you cant grasp this concept (contrary to what popular conditioning forces most people to believe), then theres nothing im going to say that will help you to make sense of the rest of it. you're going to have to realize that only making more profit is at the top of *most if not all politicians' agendas. all the song and dance for the public is to be able to keep it going, so they "battle it out" on C-span like a sports game of words, to keep everyone in the loop of feeling like slowly progress is being made, so you will not be upset and stop producing. it an old tested program, and it is very successful

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

the very fact that you say the words "conspiracy therory" shows your conditioning. but, the very fact that you say that these so-called "conspiracies seem to hold water" shows me that you are on the crest of waking up to some very critical mechanisms about the controllers' agenda. I wish you luck.

* try to imagine it like playing chess (if you play chess), and theHC (as well as other things) are "moves", no single move is vital, without other moves to compliment it, but part of playing chess is also analyzing and de-constructing your opponents game and being able to predict how a sequence of moves will effect the game as it progresses. I have to hand it to tptb, they must have some very intelligent think-tanks working on their strategies, because their moves are exacting and eloquent. a very formidable opponent, not to be underestimated.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

^^ ok, well if you cant grasp this concept (contrary to what popular conditioning forces most people to believe), then theres nothing im going to say that will help you to make sense of the rest of it. you're going to have to realize that only making more profit is at the top of *most if not all politicians' agendas. all the song and dance for the public is to be able to keep it going, so they "battle it out" on C-span like a sports game of words, to keep everyone in the loop of feeling like slowly progress is being made, so you will not be upset and stop producing. it an old tested program, and it is very successful

Dont say that. It isnt that I dont grasp it, or that Ive been conditioned to think a certain way. Youre assuming. I am a very free thinker and i analyze everything. It is possible to not subscribe to all those conspiracy theories and be a free thinker ya know. Its a matter of opinion. My opinion is that all the google videos that I have been watching on this website for 7 years are mostly entertaining. Some of the things contained within them are in fact real to me and they ring true, but on the whole I do not believe in NWO type gov theories. I believe that whoever has the most money has the most influence. Influence. That doesnt make them lawmakers. I do not believe that generations beyond generations have been setting up this elaborate plan for hundreds of years where they are finally close to total control today. I just don't believe it and that isnt because I am conditioned. It is because I have closely looked at both arguments and made a decision. I love conspiracy. Hell, Id love for it to be true lol.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
He's right though, it's going to happen. Even though the bible predicted this over 2000 years ago, people will still fall for it and take it. No one will listen to GOD even in the face of blatant evidence. Sad.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

The fact that you bring up Bilderberg group and the Tri Lateral commision leads me to believe that you are conditioned to believing theories which are elaborate and candy for the brain. That you are inclined to throw away taught society because it is boring.

See, it isnt right to say things like that. We have a difference of opinion but it is because we think differently. Not because we are a product of our environment. That's a major point. You shouldn't generalize.

I don't think you're nuts for believing what you do. I once did in fact believe much of it also. I entered the thread by asking why you think the gov has so much control. I do not think the gov has any control over healthcare. I think the bill was a very very small step toward keeping insurance companies in check, not a step toward total control and chipping everyone

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

dont be ashamed, their are still some aspects in which everyone is somewhat conditioned. I am just at a different place of understanding it than you, that does not make me better. I hope all these things are not true, but unfortunately I can see that they are. you are very correct about influence, and influences can stretch back for a very very long time, with each families passing the torch of wealth and influence down thru the generations to make sure that their interests are preserved above the general well-being of the common man. tell me, how old are you and do you live in america? that may have some bearing on this situation

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You joined ATS like a day ago. I would actually be willing to say that I am more familiar with conspiracy than you are. The difference is that you hold it to be gospel whereas my mind isnt told what is what. My mind processes all the data and comes to a conclusion.

You said so yourself. "Your jaw hit the floor". That tells me that you found the tri lateral comission groundbreaking and have subsequently lived according to this esoteric knowledge you now hold. I dont buy it

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The fact that you bring up Bilderberg group and the Tri Lateral commision leads me to believe that you are conditioned to believing theories which are elaborate and candy for the brain. That you are inclined to throw away taught society because it is boring.

See, it isnt right to say things like that. We have a difference of opinion but it is because we think differently. Not because we are a product of our environment. That's a major point. You shouldn't generalize.

I don't think you're nuts for believing what you do. I once did in fact believe much of it also. I entered the thread by asking why you think the gov has so much control. I do not think the gov has any control over healthcare. I think the bill was a very very small step toward keeping insurance companies in check, not a step toward total control and chipping everyone

* ok now this last post makes me suspicious of you a little. I feel like Im talking to a different person now, and i am very good at picking up on this sort of thing. you have very skillfully attempted to discredit most of what I just said by merely saying "I don't think you're nuts for believing what you do. I once did in fact believe much of it also. "and then went on to state something as if you know it to be fact-I do not think the gov has any control over healthcare. I think the bill was a very very small step toward keeping insurance companies in check, not a step toward total control and chipping everyone". did you really intend to ever research any of what I said, or did you just want to hear what I had to say so you can just make a summary and say "nope. you're dead wrong." ?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

When your jaw hits the floor, I keep reading and make unbiased decisions. I do not view the gov as an evil enity. These theories go back to ones fundamental philosophical views, and ours are quite different. Just because I do not believe the same material as you, does not mean I am neither enlightened or conditioned.

This was a great conversation, man. I have to get some rest though. Its 130 here in New York. Take care, man and I will see ya round. Welcome to ATS and deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

You joined ATS like a day ago. I would actually be willing to say that I am more familiar with conspiracy than you are.

^^^ was everyone who was in the NBA when michael jordan joined more familiar with basketball? I dont understand some of your reasoning.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

* ok now this last post makes me suspicious of you a little. I feel like Im talking to a different person now, and i am very good at picking up on this sort of thing. you have very skillfully attempted to discredit most of what I just said by merely saying "I don't think you're nuts for believing what you do. I once did in fact believe much of it also. "and then went on to state something as if you know it to be fact-I do not think the gov has any control over healthcare. I think the bill was a very very small step toward keeping insurance companies in check, not a step toward total control and chipping everyone". did you really intend to ever research any of what I said, or did you just want to hear what I had to say so you can just make a summary and say "nope. you're dead wrong." ?

I did exactly what you did when you implied that I was ashamed. See, you didnt like that. The same way I said I dont think you're nuts was a direct response to your "I do not think I am better than you". See? I was poking you back because you took the conversation there

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

the fact that you constantly return to rhetoric and undertones of trying to discredit me or blur over any fact as "conspiracy theories" and nothing more, leads me to believe you are disinfo agent fed. I am just about done with you because I can see you have no true intentions of learning about these things, only trying to blow your horn like you have all the answers and anything to the contrary is "conspiracy". and yes, you are still conditioned to high degree psycologically to this material, just as I am conditioned to smoking cigarettes. you will learn, as will I.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You know...

I'm really curious to know IF WE ARE ALREADY CHIPPED and don't even know it yet.

Here's my take on it.

Several years ago they came out with th RFID chip in Great Britain and then used it to chip their criminals. Practice is still being done today... even here in America, people are chipping their pets, and there has been talk of legislation chipping criminals.

but really, is RFID only available as a chip?

NOT HARDLY....

RFID can be manufactured as a heavy electromagnetic fluid as well.

Such as in the case of Electromagnetic inks, as are used in printers.

I remember about 6 years ago I read an article about a patent for INVISIBLE MAGNETIC INK - couple that with the flexible ink jet printing system you've got a way to imprint an invisible ink bar code on anything you wish...

Imagine going through the airport metal detector, and feeling something imprint itself slightly on your forehead, but you're not too sure if you really felt that... the distraction from the security attendant will make you forget about it.

Imagine getting that flu shot - already laced with the heavy metallic element mercury - that also injects the electromagnetically charged RFID serum that will chronically reside within your muscles indefinitely, and be read flawlessly...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
as I stated initially, I am not your guide. if you choose to not believe it and go on what the conditioning tells you, it will be your destiny as a result- as I will have a different destiny as a result of thoroughly researching it and coming to a conclusion based on those facts. But I will tell you one thing, if you are way back on the step where you still havent got over the fact that both parties are controlled by private interest of a small percentage of the wealthy elites, then you have a long way to go in understanding this, and many of your questions will always remain un-answered. I assure you, the answers are bigger than the questions here. there are some aspects of this material that I have researched that I am sure many other ATS subscribers have also researched, that I would be very hesitant in ever even posting on the internet.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join