It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are you talking about me or happilyeverafter?

My bad I figured it out I had to read the whole post to understand who you meant. There is only sovereign people saying no, and I am one of them. NO CHIPS FOR ME!!!!!

Thanks for the message ill keep my eye on certain users from know on, and try to figure out what they are about.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Pajjikor]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
just now on CNN they were reporting something about "hate politics" (which is I guess a phrase they are attempting to coin) because so many people are pissed at the democricans and republicrats and keep sending them bad stuff in the mail and threatening them, and they had a sound bite of a phone call that some female senator got, with an african american guys' voice saying something to the effect that "F- you, and if some tea bagger mother F-r woulda spit on me, I woulda blew that mother F-r's brains out with my F-n nine millimeter!" and calling all republicrats racists. Please, someone else tell me they saw/heard that on CNN, cause I swear it almost sounds staged like a voice actor trying to sound angry like Samuel L. Jackson (and anyway, why in the hell would CNN play that on the air? The msm wont play all the other of billions of threatening phone calls that any member of the gubmint gets on a daily basis!! I dont know, but it sounds like they are trying to pull the fake race card (kinda like a false-flag) to stoke the fires of somekind of martial law "lockdown" type scenario, due to not only the true disgust of the people but also the fake agents and stories they use as accelerant propaganda. Can anyone see how if "gubmint healthcare = mandatory vaccines = rfid" in a situation like that? All it really takes is to have a reason to "pre-imptive strike" on the citizens of amer!ca as a result of a backlash from this (combined with the fake stuff they throw in to incite it further).\

* something else that occured to me, is now that they are healthcare overlords, does that also mean if the msm and the center for disease control suddenly say that "swine flu or bird flu pandemic" suddenly pops up again, and they call it level 8 (quarantine) or whatever, then they cqn round people up to go to the FEMA camp for mandatory vaccinations (and possibly nano-R.F.I.D.),.........right? does that makes sense?
* ( I only thought of that last part because swine flu/ avian flu was the "big thing", and then disappeared, and they havent made a peep about that in a very long time, which seems very suspicious, like tptb are waiting for you to forget it so they can bring the idea in fresh and more elevated this time)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Theyre great for introductions of new flames to fan arent they?
I'm going to guess this is an added distraction to keep your eyes and ears filled with fog.
It's not bad enough YET but they sure keep pushing the needle closer, on purpose.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Theyre great for introductions of new flames to fan arent they?

I edited that last post because I forgot an important part I wanted to say, so please re-read it. sorry about that and thanks! (my bad^ hehe)
*and YES they are great for introductions of new flames to fan. That is the backbone of how the agenda keeps being successful because of that concept!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
yea, theres alot to consider: 9/11, HAARP, the rapidity at which they are doing all this because of the patriot act...I mean its impossible for something not to happen now. they have all their key pieces in play now.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The health care bill has not left the government as our healthcare overlords. Where on Earth did you hear that? Teabag.net?

The right wing is seriously flipping out over the silliest of things. No one has lost freedom and no one is being mandated to do anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

zzz....zzz....zzz....wake up man.

*also, I dont know if you are refferring to me, but you dont know anything about me, Im not your little "left wing" and "right wing" and all these other silly little labels you just toss around when you think youve got somebody "pegged" you dont know anything about...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

How does the new health care bill give the gov. control of anything?

Please explain how they are now your overlord.

There is nothing in the new bill that says you cannot wear your tinfoil hat, man. You're still allowed. You can even let your kids wear one under your current plan until they're 26.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is exactly what they will do. They know they will get all of the MTV generation to jump at the chance for a bump in lifestyle since they make everybody want it through their TV brainwashing program. We have to develop a silver based alternative patriot money system now through brainstorming. If you destroy the ability of the Federal reserve or the government to make money, then you can starve the beast while you vote out all the new world order traitors that make up the majority in there now. The worst are the RINOS!
peace

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Nice post. I agree entirely, when authority uses nice language - people just fall right for it.

If they are offered "safety', 'security', 'convenience' - yeah, people will sign over their own children for those things.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012

zzz....zzz....zzz....wake up man.

*also, I dont know if you are refferring to me, but you dont know anything about me, Im not your little "left wing" and "right wing" and all these other silly little labels you just toss around when you think youve got somebody "pegged" you dont know anything about...

No I wasnt directing that toward you. I was referring to all the GOP sour grapes I hear and read a lot. I was just questioning why you refer to the gov. as healthcare overlords. That sounds paranoid. They arent in control of healthcare. The bill limited the insirance companies ability to rape you, very little.

link   

Its not my responisibility to teach you or hold your hand to walk you thru it. I am not your guide. You can either research it or not. I dont care which you choose. Its not up to me to "prove it to you" to validate it. I know whats going on and so do others.
*besides, you are starting to sound a little bit confrontational, saying Im paranoid and tinfoil hat and all that. your opinion of me (someone you know nothing about) means nothing to to me and adds nothing to the post. if you are attempting to troll me, or feed disino to derail anything Im saying, you will fail. people that really know whats going on will think for themselves and research it and come to a conclusion, or they will stay asleep. it will not matter for me personally.

link   

Oh ok, so you made a silly remark with absolutely no validity and now you're escaped from the discussion.

You dont have to back up anything do you? You can just state whatever you like. The "I dont hold your hand" theory renders all your theories water tight. Gov controls us all!!!! AAAHHHHHhhhhhhh!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I was at school when Ike was President. You have made a fantastic post and case here. I hope they don't ask you to create the adverts!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

Totally! He did indeed. I can see ppl watching TMZ and seeing a celebrity with the chip and then low and behold, everyone has to have one. That is exactly how impressionable and shallow our society has become.

He made it sound pretty appealing in a lot of ways

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
These hysterical mark of the beast theories are so cute. Getting all worked up over something they can already do without implanted tracking chips. Most people in this thread leave a paper trail and log of recent activity a mile long everywhere they go with the technology and infrastructure currently in place. Very few have the capability to drop off the grid completely, and even fewer have the endurance to stay off the grid without cheating and sabotaging their own efforts to remain untraceable.

These threads are an argument against efficiency, really. A chip with the capabilities often touted in these threads would merely streamline the process. Further, it's not like these chips can't be removed, hacked, modded, circumvented, etc... and if they're such a horrible draconian shackle on society, there is going to be a huge black market for circumventions, masks, and hacks, etc. The government would have about as much success with enforcing microchip tyranny as the record industry has had with anti-piracy measures. Look at what happened there... millions of dollars wasted on CD copy restriction defeated by a black magic marker, and major consumer backlash against Sony for their rootware virus underhandedness that inadvertently opened vulnerabilities in their consumers PC's and crippled many of their systems when removal was attempted.

And beyond that... the tsunami of technology poised to break upon the shore of society as nanotechnology, robotics, genetic engineering, and tissue engineering emerge and converge in the next few decades... each one capable of fundamentally changing the world we live in as profoundly as the integrated circuit. And much of this very potent technology... much of it will be not only be freely available to browse, but open source. Right now, you can download an open source (free) program called TinkerCell which is essentially AutoCAD for designing biological systems.

(Augmented Reality @ CES 2010)
Gizmodo: Cellphone Chips as powerful as PlayStation 3 within three years.

X Prize established for BCI technology to accelerate solutions to current limitations.

Cisco unveils their CRS-3 router capable of 322tbps speeds. In content terms, they claim it can download every movie ever made in four minutes.

Exxon Mobil invests $600 Million into Synthetic Genomics to develop an algae based biofuel which consumes CO2 and excretes octane as waste.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Interviewer: What do you say to those who suggest that you're playing god?

Craig Venter: Oh, we're not playing. *laugh*

So,yeah... quaint. It doesn't seem to matter much in the larger overall picture. In the face of what's just over the horizon.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I also believe it is already here. It is just another way they have to control you. That's all they strive for. They have such empty souls, that they are forced to impose their fear upon us.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

you see? go back and read the posts. not too many people are buying what you (and people like you) are selling. Im not going to get into some kind of personal squabble trying to debate it with you so I can prove it. I dont vare what you think. you dont really strike me as a critical thinker, so you can try to dismantle me or the topic at hand, but people that have the intellectual capability to understand some or most of this enormous puzzle dont/wont argue with you, only to be slowed down in gaining more knowledge. either attempt to have a civil conversation with me, or I will stop responding to you. and as far as what you said about how Im evading what you said in reply to me refusing to hold your had and walk you thru it: I'll repeat- it's not my responsibility. You have Google. use it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Its not my responisibility to teach you or hold your hand to walk you thru it. I am not your guide. You can either research it or not. I dont care which you choose. Its not up to me to "prove it to you" to validate it. I know whats going on and so do others.
*besides, you are starting to sound a little bit confrontational, saying Im paranoid and tinfoil hat and all that. your opinion of me (someone you know nothing about) means nothing to to me and adds nothing to the post. if you are attempting to troll me, or feed disino to derail anything Im saying, you will fail. people that really know whats going on will think for themselves and research it and come to a conclusion, or they will stay asleep. it will not matter for me personally.

dude? You trolled the thread by saying things like "now that the gov is our healthcare overlord" alluded to us being forced into vaccinations, quarantine etc and said that is the case now. Then you state that you and others know, but you dont have to explain? Thats not how a discussion works. If someone asks for clarification, you should provide it. The OP was discussing chip implants and you decided to use that as your launching pad for gov overlords currently in place.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

you see? go back and read the posts. not too many people are buying what you (and people like you) are selling. Im not going to get into some kind of personal squabble trying to debate it with you so I can prove it. I dont vare what you think. you dont really strike me as a critical thinker, so you can try to dismantle me or the topic at hand, but people that have the intellectual capability to understand some or most of this enormous puzzle dont/wont argue with you, only to be slowed down in gaining more knowledge. either attempt to have a civil conversation with me, or I will stop responding to you. and as far as what you said about how Im evading what you said in reply to me refusing to hold your had and walk you thru it: I'll repeat- it's not my responsibility. You have Google. use it.

I was trying to have a civil conversation with you. I asked why you called the gov our overlords and asked what freedoms were taken away from you. You responded by telling me I need to wake up.

Now if I need to wake up, then please explain what I am not aware of. I would like to know what you and others are aware of considering the gov control over healthcare. Im serious. I am not aware of the gov being in direct control over anything healthcare related. (Other than new insurance regulations)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join