It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
S&F

It IS happening right now

Alistair Darling just promiseed Bank Accounts for everybody ... you can bet itll be conditional ... prolly on the ID card to begin with.

You're spot on

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Great thread.
I'm gonna copy and paste this to a document so i can let my kids read it. You laid it out perfectly and my gut tells me this is the way of the future of our kids and forward.

But as for me and mine.......HELL NO!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Romans 10:9]

You wouldn't like your kids or spouse decide for themselves? That doesn't sound like freedom to me. In the next hundred years, you'll be in the minority.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
Great thread.
I'm gonna copy and paste this to a document so i can let my kids read it. You laid it out perfectly and my gut tells me this is the way of the future of our kids and forward.

But as for me and mine.......HELL NO!

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Romans 10:9]

You wouldn't like your kids or spouse decide for themselves? That doesn't sound like freedom to me. In the next hundred years, you'll be in the minority.

So are you saying that you see freedom in selecting to apply and participate in the proposed system?
Would you respond to this proposal?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
Just saw a news story this morning that leans in this direction. Rice University is developing a computerized label for all goods that will allow scanners to read an entire grocery cart and ring it up as you walk by. The labels are thin enough to actually be printed on the containers. Looks like a very small circuit board. The key point of the story was how convenient this will be for shoppers. One more step . . .

So there will be no need for someone at the register, just a hopper full of bags for you to bag up your purchases.
The payment was made without even lifting a wallet, purse, pen or finger.
Only shelf stockers are needed.
And inventory and orders are done automatically.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
Very scary to read this. I can almost see myself viewing the commercial right now. This is definitely a probability. Absolute control, and with us all chipped no pesky Red Dawn situations. s and f.

Ah yes the commercials.
Families laughing on the deck of a seaside eatery just below their hotel room balcony.
Enjoying the ease in their life now.
The smiling wait staff fluffing their pillows handing them drinks as the waves crash.
All made possible by C.H.Irs.P.
Because shouldnt the freedom to enjoy life be in the palm of your hand?
Enjoy your rewards point vacation today.
(limited time offer credits and value of credits subject to change participation requires a simple 1 year vacation management fee automatically deducted from your account)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's all about incentives and this can be sold to the American and most world populations.

I will say this, if you see the majority of people accepting this, you should go the opposite way.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

technology is the next step of evolution. everything else would exist.

i'd definitely will get bugged. i don't care whether people say this or that, i think merging with technology is awesome

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberbone
S&F

It IS happening right now

Alistair Darling just promiseed Bank Accounts for everybody ... you can bet itll be conditional ... prolly on the ID card to begin with.

You're spot on

www.dailymail.co.uk...

He sure did didnt he!
Under the guise that it will "help the poorest into mainstream society"
This will helllllp you, this will freeeee you.
Finally we can make everyone better.
Who would ever stand against raising the poor from painful poverty, ? Why only the mean and the selfish and the greedy would.
It will be offered as salvation.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A prime example of Hegelian dialectic, and the more they downplay the "risks" the more Americans (and the world) will gravitate towards it.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
It's all about incentives and this can be sold to the American and most world populations.

I will say this, if you see the majority of people accepting this, you should go the opposite way.

But where will you go?
Why would you not want this great solution and the profit to your life it will bring.
Why would you not enjoy its freedoms it will give to you?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

That is a line they will use to get people to second guess leaving or not taking this RFID crap. Sadly, most people don't think for themselves and are laden with so much that they will accept it.

Personally, I'll go to the grave, it is that simple for me and for those close to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sounds great to me! Where do I sign up? Seriously though, I think you have nailed it. This is how it is going to be sold and I tell ya: It will be an offer you can't refuse. There is overwhelming evidence that this is in the cards and steps towards this scenario have already been taken. They are now moving to paying with mobile phones instead of cards or checks or cash. Cash is being phased out completely and if you want to pay by check in Europe you will be leaving the store empty handed. Traveling on public transport in Amsterdam is done by chip card. It tells 'the company' where you got on and where you got off as you have to check out. If you don't check out they will take about 6-7 dollars from you. For now you can still travel anonymously but that will stop soon enough. Patents have already been requested for implantable Chips for supposed medical purposes. It is not that far off. It takes one more generation for it to be part of every day life. Maybe two. Most people will be convinced it will be better for themselves if they sign up. They certainly won't be concerned for mankind.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thank god I'm not a paranoid christian, I would love to get a chip that would make my life easier, sign me up too!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I want to add that there needs to be a major catalyst to get this thing moving. What exactly will that be? Economic collapse? A terrorist attack? A new pandemic/epidemic?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Sounds great to me! Where do I sign up? Seriously though, I think you have nailed it. This is how it is going to be sold and I tell ya: It will be an offer you can't refuse. There is overwhelming evidence that this is in the cards and steps towards this scenario have already been taken. They are now moving to paying with mobile phones instead of cards or checks or cash. Cash is being phased out completely and if you want to pay by check in Europe you will be leaving the store empty handed. Traveling on public transport in Amsterdam is done by chip card. It tells 'the company' where you got on and where you got off as you have to check out. If you don't check out they will take about 6-7 dollars from you. For now you can still travel anonymously but that will stop soon enough. Patents have already been requested for implantable Chips for supposed medical purposes. It is not that far off. It takes one more generation for it to be part of every day life. Maybe two. Most people will be convinced it will be better for themselves if they sign up. They certainly won't be concerned for mankind.

www.iamsterdam.com...

Yes I see that here in the article above.
How easy would it be to integrate all purchases into one?
It's just getting a crack in the door, a foot inside and the domino effect will take hold.
The freeeeedom to travel without hassle and waiting!
Enjoy the freeeeeeeedom the chip will bring.
(and the hoof beats reach a roar)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I want to add that there needs to be a major catalyst to get this thing moving. What exactly will that be? Economic collapse? A terrorist attack? A new pandemic/epidemic?

What? You have people in THIS thread, on ATS saying they will get it, you don't think Joe down the street will? They just have to find a way to market it to christians without them freaking out.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes, but there has to be a catalyst to get it to the majority of people. There has to be some event that triggers the people into feeling this is a safe bet and good for society. Why? Because Joe down the street most likely has never heard of an RFID chip.

I know several ways to market it to christians. It's quite simple actually, but as I said, would require a catalyst to do it.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

The catalyst has already happened twice over (9/11 and Oct 2008). I think it is a 'natural' evolution process. It will be little changes that over time will add up to a big change. first computer to Iphone type evolution.... We hardly marvel at it all now, do we? But we have come a long way

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by hippomchippo

Yes, but there has to be a catalyst to get it to the majority of people. There has to be some event that triggers the people into feeling this is a safe bet and good for society. I know several ways to market it to christians. It's quite simple actually, but as I said, would require a catalyst to do it.

Those would probably be commercials, or maybe their favorite leader getting chipped, hey hell maybe if the pope gets chipped that'll do it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think it's a very stupid thing to let yourself be microchiped with the world has it is today..

Sorry not interested for sure.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join