It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Nice thread, star for you. People will be lured into having an RFID chip, maybe even scared into it by some type of false flag attack. You got some good point they'll probably use to entice people.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And it keeps getting nearer and nearer!

www.clearme.com...
edit on 27-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: too ad

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Revelation provides a warning, and the consequences of taking the Mark of the Beast.

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I've occasionally come across globalist whistle blower type reports on bits of such a scenario in the works.

Did you have any such raw material sources as a foundation for your narrative? Do you have any links to such?

Thanks for a well done post. I find it quite accurate to all I have learned about globalism over 45 years of study.

Given the Biblical warning about such, folks will still have no excuse for sealing their eternal doom by buying into such a system with the Mark of The Beast.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alexgia

So in closing, yes I think they have plan, this is a chess game and we one, do not know all the rules of the game, and most do not even know they are playing. They are moves ahead of us, we are mearly reacting to the moves in self-preservation not stopping and thinking how we can turn the tables and make our own moves to stop them.

I agree.

It will be a done deal by the end of next week. At that time the laws needed to "herd" us into RFID chipping will be in place.

The First Law of course was Obamacare. It also included:

Section 9006 of the health care bill -- just a few lines buried in the 2,409-page document -- mandates that beginning in 2012 all companies will have to issue 1099 tax forms not just to contract workers but to any individual or corporation from which they buy more than $600 in goods or services in a tax year. money.cnn.com...

The way around it is to use a credit card which is ALSO reported. (Note the herding mechanism is toward credit cards that are easy to track AND allow banks to trade a computer key stroke (fiat money) for your wealth (labor))

This means sooner or later they can chip the credit cards or YOU - for security reasons of course.

The Second biggy is you will need an RFID chip to get any type of health care. This is where the SECOND law comes in. (I discuss it HERE so please visit)

The bill S-210 turns over the regulation of food and drugs to the WTO and Codex Alimentarious. Forget getting ANY drugs or vitamins or supplements over the counter after this law and Codex is through. Forget herbal medicines, forget organic food, forget a home garden. Once S-510 is passed and they slide the appropriate amendments into other bills they will have us by the short hairs!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
Revelation provides a warning, and the consequences of taking the Mark of the Beast.

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

DON'T TAKE THE MARK!!!

Thank you Ironfalcon,
So look how it's set up,
Comply and have your opportunity created to have your basic needs met yet surrender all of your freedoms and position yourself to be 'shutdown' at any moment if you disobey, and align yourself with the darkside,and die.
OR
Deny the mark lose the ability to provide basic needs and shelter, label yourself as a threat suffer and die.
It's all a very well laid out trap and plan now isnt it?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

BoXian,
I'm over 50 now,
I've been talking about this since I believe it was 6th grade,
I remember our history teacher telling me I was way out there when I told him that we would see all the farms go away and that there would be Bob's farm east of the mississippi and Tom's farm west of the mississippi,
I remember being told I was nut's and that my great grandchildren would be making steel here in the US,
(where oh where have my steel mills gone?)
I have no reference books that I draw illustration and examples from concerning the narrative, I just see it, for what it is,
Obvious.
I read, alot, always have, and I stay close to the real earth daily, throughout every season, I'm outside at 6am and coming back in after dark.
I watch very little television, and just basically compare what it takes to live a happy life in the real world, to the dangling carrot fantasy life that's pumped into peoples brains through tv and movies and such.
I guess I just 'see'.
Thanks

edit on 27-11-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: sp

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

CV,
All you have stated is true,
the codex has been in the making for awhile now, just under radar and it kicks in, in 2012 as well,
the 1099 provision in the healthcare bill is absolute insanity and is a giant cattle prod to achieve compliance.
My thoughts are this though,
There 'has to be' something else waiting in the wings to be unleashed on such a grand scale that will thrust this to the forefront and make the participation in this offered nightmare desired.
A complete collapse of the monetary system, (orchestrated of course) or a partial collapse of society as we know it, due to a massive power failure or attack on US soil, (once again orchestrated).
This will not simply be phased in, it will be offered as a remedy, and it is nothing but a trick of course.

The current monetary system will be gone, like smoke in a wind storm,
the tracking and data recovery needed for what they propose needs to be huge and accesssible 24/7/365 at any given second of the day.
We have 2 hopes.
People wake up enmasse and crush it and them, yes the system and it's campaigners must be destroyed,
or
People wake up and demand that our ever weakening limp stick congress grow a set and put the federal government back in it's place.
Either way, you and I will be around to answer the challenges this brings.
It will be a living nightmare.
Thanks for the info, see you in your threads.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I've started asking others how they feel about this, tracking, the chip, being monitored, watched.
The percentage of informed answers are very low, very scary.

The windows around the main video take you other vids related to the topic displayed when the cursor is placed over them.

edit on 16-12-2010 by HappilyEverAfter because: add

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The problem with it is that a simple failure can bring down the entire system. Although a more compartmentalised system is less efficient, it is much like a ship with many hull compartments.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
The problem with it is that a simple failure can bring down the entire system. Although a more compartmentalised system is less efficient, it is much like a ship with many hull compartments.

I totally agree,
the one thing that is constantly overlooked is that it is 100% reliant on electrical power and transmission of data.
It is the complete opposite of a natural existence, so far from it that it is bound for failure, and the turmoil and pain that people will go through is going to need to be remembered so it never happens again, but it is coming, no matter how its resisted or how its served.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Basically, one mind, one language, one money, one religion. A new technological age. Ultimatley, augmented humans, hive mind systems, matrix systems (like Artificial Reality). However, nothing lasts forever, eventually chaos will shake the foundations of order.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Basically, one mind, one language, one money, one religion. A new technological age. Ultimatley, augmented humans, hive mind systems, matrix systems (like Artificial Reality). However, nothing lasts forever, eventually chaos will shake the foundations of order.

Loss of individuality and liberty coupled with creative restraint will kill the human spirit causing a horrible rebellion.
No matter the condtioning, we are not wired for such an existence.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

You touch on a very important piece. Are you familiar with Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs? If not google it, and pay attention to the very bottom of the pyramid. If you can compromise that bottom piece, or restrict it in any way, people will eat out the palm of your hand.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

the one thing that is constantly overlooked is that it is 100% reliant on electrical power and transmission of data. It is the complete opposite of a natural existence, so far from it that it is bound for failure, and the turmoil and pain that people will go through is going to need to be remembered so it never happens again, but it is coming, no matter how its resisted or how its served.

How very true..

Been saying this for years... You swap reality/nature/truth for a generated ideal but which is doomed to failure because the false reality needs power from the true reality..

Don't do it!

Great thread

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Everything can be hacked. Most people have been implanted with the more advanced devices anyway, even though they are tricky, they can also be altered, basically, if you reverse a behavioural control chip, you can telepathically controll and access the minds of the surrounding people. Its fun to play with the system, the synchronicities are amazing. I like to get on a really negative vibe, where all the surrounding people are making me almost completley manic, until I flip the switch and turn the whole thing around.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join