It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

I think it's not necessarily those that can see, but those that can discern the difference between something that IS being misused or is POTENTIALLY misused as being reasonable. People who can't and play Chicken-Little are deemed crazy, or unstable. If you only preach gloom and doom, you'll get ignored pretty quickly, unless you're preaching to people who are of the same mind. In which case, you'll be a group of Chicken-Littles. You gotta show both sides of the coin and be willing to play the devil's advocate occasionally in order to be taken seriously.

When you preach that RFID is a plot to enslave humanity and that's all it's going to do, you're going to lose the majority of your potential audience. It's awesome to get the word out to be cautious, but to tell people that they're going to be slaves because of RFID is being disingenuous to yourself and your audience.

Much like people that preach Armageddon which doesn't come each time they rally about it, when it DOES come, people won't believe you because they'll think you're being the boy the cried wolf... again...

I realize the purpose of these forums is to ensure that people are informed about things, but scaring people to your point of view is a tactic that the powers that be reportedly use. Do you really want to go down that path? Enlighten and by all means, entertain, but scaring folks to your side just shows that your argument is weak and doesn't have any feet to stand on.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Clarity!
"If" fear is generated from the simple proposed scenarios I present,
it is the abuse of the technology, the idea of its implementation of the subject matter that has that cause, not myself.
I understand you have a vested interest in this as you work within the field and would possibly benefit from it in some way.
You've also let it be known that you dont have a problem with the technology.
Now to flip it around like I'm a fearmonger, is a little wrong I'd say.
Even alluding to me using a tactic that tptb employ is a no no.
The talk is global of an introduction to this into daily use in our lives.
This isnt isolated fantasy or fear drumming on my part, this is a genuine concern.
I travel a very wide and deep path in this world, and there have been very very very few people that welcome even the thought of this, and not just in the states.
If it causes fear, then "IT" causes fear, not I.
Kind of like me saying "fire" and being blamed for the burns,
no sir, it's the fire that will burn you, not my words.
Just so long as we have some clarity on this, I dont like to be misunderstood or have someone else define my words or intentions.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by grahag

Clarity!
"If" fear is generated from the simple proposed scenarios I present,
it is the abuse of the technology, the idea of its implementation of the subject matter that has that cause, not myself.
I understand you have a vested interest in this as you work within the field and would possibly benefit from it in some way.
You've also let it be known that you dont have a problem with the technology.
Now to flip it around like I'm a fearmonger, is a little wrong I'd say.
Even alluding to me using a tactic that tptb employ is a no no.
The talk is global of an introduction to this into daily use in our lives.
This isnt isolated fantasy or fear drumming on my part, this is a genuine concern.
I travel a very wide and deep path in this world, and there have been very very very few people that welcome even the thought of this, and not just in the states.
If it causes fear, then "IT" causes fear, not I.
Kind of like me saying "fire" and being blamed for the burns,
no sir, it's the fire that will burn you, not my words.
Just so long as we have some clarity on this, I dont like to be misunderstood or have someone else define my words or intentions.

More like yelling "Fire" and then being blamed for people being trampled.

I USE the technology, but don't have a stake in it other than securing customer data. The only benefit I get from it is knowing that it's harder to steal information because of it.

Because I control this technology where I work, I do have a certain power over whether people get access to areas. Do I ever misuse this power? No. Have I been tempted? Yes. The day that I misuse it is the day it should be taken out of my hands and the same goes for ANY power.

You're definitely fear-mongering and if you make me prove it, I'll take the time to scour this thread to copy and paste EVERY ONE OF the examples in a response, but I'm hoping you won't make me go to that trouble just to prove my point. Playing on people's fears just makes people like me come out of the woodwork to try to counter the fear with information. And brother, I have a LOT of information about this particular subject. You might even call me an expert in the field. I'm well-read, if not educated and willing to backup everything I say. You might even inspire me to start my own thread, which would be a first here, but I do love to hear myself talk.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just one little morsel:

Don't feed the trolls...

...period.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

More like yelling "Fire" and then being blamed for people being trampled.

Sorry, not buying that, the Government does do things with technology, and abuses the power they have, especially with dual-use technology.

The R.F.I.D. chip is the ultimate abuse of power, waiting to happen.

This is not a case of the "Boy Crying Wolf".

It is a case of the Government "Crying Sheeple Don't Run".

The information databases were born out of Nazi Germany.

People, at least those with any semblance of intelligence, always remember history repeats itself.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

Amazon Review :

Was IBM, "The Solutions Company," partly responsible for the Final Solution? That's the question raised by Edwin Black's IBM and the Holocaust, the most controversial book on the subject since Daniel Jonah Goldhagen's Hitler's Willing Executioners.

Black, a son of Holocaust survivors, is less tendentiously simplistic than Goldhagen, but his thesis is no less provocative: he argues that IBM founder Thomas Watson deserved the Merit Cross (Germany's second-highest honor) awarded him by Hitler, his second-biggest customer on earth.

"IBM, primarily through its German subsidiary, made Hitler's program of Jewish destruction a technologic mission the company pursued with chilling success," writes Black.

"IBM had almost single-handedly brought modern warfare into the information age [and] virtually put the 'blitz' in the krieg."

The crucial technology was a precursor to the computer, the IBM Hollerith punch card machine, which Black glimpsed on exhibit at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, inspiring his five-year, top-secret book project.

The Hollerith was used to tabulate and alphabetize census data.

Black says the Hollerith and its punch card data ("hole 3 signified homosexual ... hole 8 designated a Jew") was indispensable in rounding up prisoners, keeping the trains fully packed and on time, tallying the deaths, and organizing the entire war effort.

Hitler's regime was fantastically, suicidally chaotic; could IBM have been the cause of its sole competence: mass-murdering civilians?

Better scholars than I must sift through and appraise Black's mountainous evidence, but clearly the assessment is overdue.

The moral argument turns on one question: How much did IBM New York know about IBM Germany's work, and when? Black documents a scary game of brinksmanship orchestrated by IBM chief Watson, who walked a fine line between enraging U.S. officials and infuriating Hitler.

He shamefully delayed returning the Nazi medal until forced to--and when he did return it, the Nazis almost kicked IBM and its crucial machines out of Germany.

(Hitler was prone to self-defeating decisions, as demonstrated in How Hitler Could Have Won World War II.)

I USE the technology, but don't have a stake in it other than securing customer data. The only benefit I get from it is knowing that it's harder to steal information because of it.

Use of the technology is dependent upon how it is used of course.

Misuse is what those people are terrified of, literally, because of Government.

And these devices are easily cloned, so theft of information is an option by unscrupulous individuals, is an option.

Their security is null because it is easily unsecured through various means.

You may have used the technology, and not have a direct stake in it, but you do have an indirect stake in it through use of information, which biases your point of view in favor of the technology.

People could go on and on about R.F.I.D. for the next twenty-five years about the potential for misuse, abuse, and use, but when and if it is implemented to be implanted, guess what, people were never meant to have these devices in our bodies.

And the Government programs that are tied to this are monstronsities in regards to collecting information.

Because I control this technology where I work, I do have a certain power over whether people get access to areas. Do I ever misuse this power? No. Have I been tempted? Yes. The day that I misuse it is the day it should be taken out of my hands and the same goes for ANY power.

You control it at your job.

Guess what, none of the American citizens, or even foreign citizens posting on ATS have that control.

It is going to make them fearful because they do not want that power abused.

If you do not abuse it, great.

If you do abuse it, I hope you seriously would give it up.

But what of other people within Government who will abuse it?

And here's something for you to consider.

Exactly what do you define as an abuse of power with this sort of technology?

I define an abuse of power as a very finite tilt into denial of anything which includes just about everything the Government considers a positive in regards to R.F.I.D.

That I.B.M. was not dismantled completely, after WWII because of their involvement with Hitler, is an abuse of power.

That we have to scour the Internet, books, websites, etc to define all of what the R.F.I.D. does do, because these corporations deny us the right to know every definable bit of information, is an abuse of power.

You're definitely fear-mongering and if you make me prove it, I'll take the time to scour this thread to copy and paste EVERY ONE OF the examples in a response, but I'm hoping you won't make me go to that trouble just to prove my point. Playing on people's fears just makes people like me come out of the woodwork to try to counter the fear with information. And brother, I have a LOT of information about this particular subject. You might even call me an expert in the field. I'm well-read, if not educated and willing to backup everything I say. You might even inspire me to start my own thread, which would be a first here, but I do love to hear myself talk.

Do you really think HappilyEverAfter is fear-mongering if the information we can access has to be dragged tooth and nail from the salacious bastards who control it, in order for us to be informed at all?

When it comes to this technology, it is passive, correct, and it is not just ten years from now, it has been in the works since 1945, in piecemeal, hidden applications, like every piece of grain of sand on a beach.

If people see a beach but do not realize all the pieces of sand are from all over the world, and it is presented to them as just a beach, the significance of the world contributions to how that beach was built through nature is lost upon the person laying upon that beach.

Let us examine a few "grains of sand" shall we?

First on the list is I.B.M., or known by another name as, International Business Machine.

Quote from : International Business Machine]Wikipedia : I.B.M. : History

The company which became IBM was founded in 1896 as the Tabulating Machine Company by Herman Hollerith, in Broome County, New York (Endicott, New York or Binghamton, New York), where it still maintains very limited operations.

It was incorporated as Computing Tabulating Recording Corporation on June 16, 1911, and was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1916 by George Winthrop Fairchild.

CTR's Canadian and later South American subsidiary was named International Business Machines in 1917, and the whole company took this name in 1924 when Thomas J. Watson took control of it.

IBM's first U.S. trademark was for the name "THINK" filed as a U.S. trademark on June 6, 1935.

"THINK" was the IBM philosophy Watson summarized with a motto consisting of one word.

The name was attributed to a monthly magazine called Think, that was distributed to the employees of IBM in the 1930s.

A U.S. trademark for "IBM" was not filed until approximately 14 years later, on May 24, 1949.

Notice Herman Hollerith and Thomas Watson’s names?

Remember them, they will be important, later.

IBM, how it all started - Hollerith Census Machine 1889

1889 Herman Hollerith Census Machine by TMC which became IBM

Second on my list is the corporation called Destron Fearing which has apparently been in business since 1945.

Quote from : Destron Fearing Website

Destron Fearing is a global leader in innovative animal identification.
With presence in over 40 countries worldwide we seek to provide real world ID solutions to match the ever increasing complexity and opportunities related to animal identification.

Since 1945 we have provided innovative products addressing the needs of livestock producers, companion animal owners, horse owners, wildlife managers and government agencies.

Destron Fearing provides a full complement of radio frequency identification products and software solutions to automate the collection of critical livestock production and carcass information.

Individual and herd information can then be easily transferred between all parties involved in the production and retail of meat products.

Information sharing allows the food industry to meet the discriminating demands of the market place.

What ended in 1945 again?

Oh yes, WWII ended in 1945, so this is evidence of a corporation tie to the where I.B.M. decided it was a good idea to open a sister corporation, more than likely with U.S. Government approval.

Yes, I said more than likely, I was not there, nor do I have information to corroborate that approval.

Now, the third business we take a look at is Applied Digital Solutions.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Applied Digital Solutions

Digital Angel, Inc. (NASDAQ: DIGA) develops global positioning satellite (GPS) and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology products for consumer, commercial, and government sectors worldwide.

Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, their products include RFID applications, end-to-end food safety systems, GPS/Satellite communications, and telecommunication, security infrastructure and the controversial Verichip human implant.

Applications for this burgeoning technology include pets, wildlife and livestock identification using implantable microchips, scanners and antennas.

Digital Angel has manufactured RFID microchips for millions of pets throughout the world, providing them with unalterable and permanent identification should they become lost or stolen.

Digital Angel makes RFID products for farmers, ranchers, sale barns and other livestock producers to identify and track animals.

Digital Angel has developed GPS search and rescue beacons that integrate geosynchronous communications for use by the military and the private sector to track aircraft, ships and other high value assets.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Next we have the low-grade version of the R.F.I.D. devices, those ones which are foil-paper, concealed within the DVD’s, video games, and other electronic devices we all love to purchase, which are there as a theft deterrent to would-be thieves.

This falls under Electronic Article Surveillance.

Quote from : Electronic Surveillance
Electronic article surveillance (EAS) is a technological method for preventing shoplifting from retail stores or pilferage of books from libraries. Special tags are fixed to merchandise or books.

These tags are removed or deactivated by the clerks when the item is properly bought or checked out.

At the exits of the store, a detection system sounds an alarm or otherwise alerts the staff when it senses active tags.

For high-value goods that are to be manipulated by the patrons, wired alarm clips may be used instead of tags.

Look familiar?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

Passive systems of course, you walk through them, with the tag de-magnetized and nothing happens.

Whats inside a acousto-magnetic (Anti - Shoplifting)Tag

Remember, it’s the low-grade equivalent to the Radio Frequency Identification device, also called R.F.I.D..

Quote from : Wikipedia : Radio Frequency Identification

Radio-frequency identification (RFID) is the use of an object (typically referred to as an RFID tag) applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves.

Some tags can be read from several meters away and beyond the line of sight of the reader.

Radio-frequency identification comprises interrogators (also known as readers), and tags (also known as labels).

Most RFID tags contain at least two parts. One is an integrated circuit for storing and processing information, modulating and demodulating a radio-frequency (RF) signal, and other specialized functions.

The second is an antenna for receiving and transmitting the signal.

There are generally three types of RFID tags: active RFID tags, which contain a battery and can transmit signals autonomously, passive RFID tags, which have no battery and require an external source to provoke signal transmission, and battery assisted passive (BAP) RFID tags, which require an external source to wake up but have significant higher forward link capability providing greater range.

There are a variety of groups defining standards and regulating the use of RFID, including: International Organization for Standardization (ISO), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), ASTM International, DASH7 Alliance, EPCglobal.

(Refer to Regulation and standardization below.)

RFID has many applications, for example, it is used in enterprise supply chain management to improve the efficiency of inventory tracking and management.

So, a passive system, an antennae of sorts, which activates once someone goes through with this device.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3417e314bf3.jpg[/atsimg]

And this antennae device is not just limited to those cheap versions, since we know the corporation VeriChip and Digital Angel are out there manufacturing it.

PositiveID , IBM, Verichip , and the Fourth Reich

Quote from : Wikipedia : VeriChip

VeriChip is the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip.

It is marketed by VeriChip Corporation, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, and it received United States FDA approval in 2004.

About twice the length of a dime, the device is typically implanted between the shoulder and elbow area of an individual’s right arm.

Once scanned at the proper frequency, the VeriChip responds with a unique 16 digit number which could be then linked with information about the user held on a database for identity verification, medical records access and other uses.

The insertion procedure is performed under local anesthetic in a physician's office.

As an implanted device used for identification by a third party, it has generated controversy and debate.

Destron Fearing, a subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions, initially developed the technology for the VeriChip.

In the beginning of 2007, Verichip Corporation created Xmark, its corporate identity for healthcare products.

Xmark incorporates the Hugs and the Halo system of infant protection; the RoamAlert system of wandering protection; the MyCall emergency response system; and the Assetrac asset tracking system.

You will notice there the simple words in the opening sentence.

VeriChip is the only Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved human-implantable radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip.

Sorry, what was that again, F.D.A. approved, and a human-implantable device, a R.F.I.D. device?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

Cell phones, routers, and Wi-Fi, oh my, cell phones, routers, and Wi-Fi, oh my.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c34c85c0afb7.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : Digital Angel

Digital Angel, Inc. (NASDAQ: DIGA) develops global positioning satellite (GPS) and radio frequency identification (RFID) technology products for consumer, commercial, and government sectors worldwide.

Headquartered in Delray Beach, Florida, their products offer security for people, animals, the food supply, government/military arena, and commercial assets.

Included in this product line are RFID applications, end-to-end food safety systems, GPS/Satellite communications, and telecommunication, security infrastructure and the controversial Verichip human implant, a product which has caused concern among advocates of civil liberties.

Applications for this technology include pets, wildlife and livestock identification using implantable RFID microchips, scanners and antennas.

Digital Angel has also researched and developed GPS search and rescue beacons that integrate geosynchronous communications for use by the military and the private sector to track aircraft, ships and other high value assets.

I do not remember the public being informed of such an approval nor do I remember the Government asking us if we would accept a device such as this which is a foreign object, to be implanted into our bodies, something which has been linked to cancerous tumors, something which does not belong in our bodies to begin with.

Oh and wait it is a passive device, an antennae, which collects information, when and if it is implanted in us.

I seem to remember a Constitution that protected us from unlawful search and seizure.

This would be the 4th Amendment, in regards to privacy, and information being collected without our direct approval is a direct violation of our Constitutional Rights, especially when it is a corporation doing it via an electronic means, in order to assist our Government in collection of information which can and for the most part will be used to formulate a profile of our spending, purchasing, and movement of us through many means with acts like the "terrorism" driven Real ID Act.

Security Threat

Digital Angel Annual 2007 Report : PDF

[edit on 2-4-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Theyre getting smaller, very very small.
www.hitachi.co.jp...

Theyre being marketed, actually theyre Free, compliments of Big Oil !
www.speedpass.com...

And the technology can cover a greater area as it improves, providing an assets position within 1 foot.
zes.zebra.com...

HERE"S SOMETHING FROM 7 YEARS AGO.
7 years ago with a contained reference as to its introduction.

October 29, 2003 09:25 AM US Eastern Timezone
510k Application Submitted to Food and Drug Administration Seeking Permission to Market Subdermal RFID VeriChip's Healthcare Applications in the United States
PALM BEACH, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Oct. 29, 2003--

FDA Ruled Last October That VeriChip is a Regulated Medical Device "When Marketed to Provide Information to Assist in the Diagnosis or Treatment of Injury or Illness"

Applied Digital Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADSX) an advanced technology development company, announced today that a 510(k) application has been submitted to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) seeking the agency's permission to market VeriChip's healthcare information applications in the United States.

About the size of a grain of rice, VeriChip(TM) is the world's first subdermal, radio frequency identification (RFID) microchip designed for human use in a variety of security, financial, emergency identification and, subject to FDA clearance, healthcare applications. Each VeriChip contains a unique verification number that is captured by briefly passing a proprietary scanner over the VeriChip. Once inserted just under the skin in a brief outpatient "chipping" procedure, the VeriChip is inconspicuous to the naked eye.

The detailed 510(k) submission was necessitated by the FDA's ruling last October that VeriChip is a regulated medical device "when marketed to provide information to assist in the diagnosis or treatment of injury or illness." In that same ruling, the FDA determined that VeriChip was not a regulated device for its "security, financial, and personal identification/safety applications."

In submitting the 510(k) application, frequently referred to as a "premarket notification submission," the Company is following the process outlined by an FDA representative at a public seminar about human implantable microchips at the National Academies in Washington, D.C., on November 15, 2002. During this seminar, the FDA official described a submission process for obtaining premarket clearance for safe and effective implantable microchips for human use.

Commenting on the 510(k) application and the regulatory review process ahead, Michael Krawitz, General Counsel of Applied Digital Solutions, said: "The specific approach outlined by the FDA involves submitting a 510(k) premarket application and, if necessary, a so-called draft Special Guidance to support 'de novo' review. Now that the 510(k) application has been submitted, the FDA will formally determine whether or not a predicate device has already been cleared by the FDA. If the FDA concludes that no such predicate device exists, the VeriChip application will be reviewed through the 'de novo' process to make a final determination regarding the clearance and categorization of VeriChip, as well as any specific regulatory requirements that may be necessary. While the timetable for all of this is not defined, we understand that the entire process could take several months or more to run its course."

Assuming clearance is obtained from the FDA, the Company plans to market VeriChip's family of innovative and potentially life-saving healthcare information applications in the United States using the VeriMed(TM) product name. VeriMed's many potential healthcare-related uses include the following:

-- Implanted medical device identification

-- Emergency access to patient-supplied health information

-- Portable medical records access

-- In-hospital patient identification

-- Medical facility connectivity via patient

-- Patient/therapy integration

-- Inter-facility patient identification

-- Disease/treatment management of at-risk populations (e.g. vaccination history)

About VeriChip(TM)

VeriChip is a subdermal, radio frequency identification (RFID) device that can be used in a variety of security, financial, emergency identification and other applications. About the size of a grain of rice, each VeriChip product contains a unique verification number that is captured by briefly passing a proprietary scanner over the VeriChip. The standard location of the microchip is in the triceps area between the elbow and the shoulder of the right arm. The brief outpatient "chipping" procedure lasts just a few minutes and involves only local anesthetic followed by quick, painless insertion of the VeriChip. Once inserted just under the skin, the VeriChip is inconspicuous to the naked eye. A small amount of radio frequency energy passes from the scanner energizing the dormant VeriChip, which then emits a radio frequency signal transmitting the verification number. In October 2002, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ruled that VeriChip is not a regulated device with regard to its security, financial, personal identification/safety applications but that VeriChip's healthcare information applications are regulated by the FDA. VeriChip Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Applied Digital Solutions (Nasdaq: ADSX). For more information about VeriChip, visit www.adsx.com.

About Applied Digital Solutions, Inc.

Applied Digital Solutions is an advanced technology development company that focuses on a range of life-enhancing, personal safeguard technologies, early warning alert systems, miniaturized power sources and security monitoring systems combined with the comprehensive data management services required to support them. Through its Advanced Technology Group, the Company specializes in security-related data collection, value-added data intelligence and complex data delivery systems for a wide variety of end users including commercial operations, government agencies and consumers. Applied Digital Solutions owns a majority position in Digital Angel Corporation (AMEX: DOC). For more information, visit the Company's website at www.adsx.com.

Statements about the Company's future expectations, including future revenues and earnings, and all other statements in this press release other than historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and as that term is defined in the Private Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change at any time, and the Company's actual results could differ materially from expected results. The Company undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect subsequently occurring events or circumstances.

home.businesswire.com...&newsLang=en

Here's IBM's latest information on this will save the world, and the applications all promote saftey and freeeeedom.
www.ibm.com...

My favorite the UHF system. Remember the transition to digital television?
This move sure opened the air for clear communication.
www.hitachi.co.jp...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Im sure as hell not going to get an RFID chip, i ll run for the hills before i let that happen.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

And now something for your viewing pleasure during our intermission.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
An interesting interview on the news today, listen to the wonderful 'possibilities'.

Join the No RFID groups on Facebook, mail your congresspersons, whatever you can do to keep your freedom.

Christians, know your Revelation.

pray, train, study,

God bless.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by saint4God]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Just another reason that I 'wonder' about this Kaku guy. Don't have a good feeling about him and this chip interview didn't help.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good thread OP
Keeping people aware is what were all about.

Unfortunately, I think this is inevitable and hopefully, I won't see it in my life time...but doubtful.

I think the biggest point is those that do not want this, will be easily found and labeled and "weeded" out so to speak.

IMHO

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There's competition and where there's competition, there's a market:

ActiveWave low power active tags that use the latest technologies, have a long read range combined with the long life and reliability of passive tags.

ActiveWave RFID readers use the latest VLSI integrated circuit and computer technology. This has allowed us to develop RFID readers that are compact enough to be positioned in control panels, or adjacent to other processes.

The core of the system is built around the RFID tags, RFID readers, host computer, and Windows based software. Each tag sends its data periodically. The RFID reader will cross-reference the tag's data within its self-contained database. After the reader receives new data, it will send the data to the host. The readers and the host communicate through a secure wireless link.

ActiveWave RFID systems have multi-tag capability. This means an ActiveWave RFID system can read several tags in the field at the same time. The read range between the tag and the reader is 100 to 140 feet. A single reader can cover a total area of up to 30,000 square feet. The ActiveWave RFID reader's wireless connection to the host computer has a range of approximately 500 to 1000 feet.

ActiveWave RFID integrated solutions have the following features:

Hands free operation
Multi-Tag functionality
High security
Unlimited virtual memory
Easy system integration
Wireless connection between the RFID reader and host computer
User-friendly Windows based host software
Configurable real time inventory update
Very low power, highly reliable active tag technology
- www.activewaveinc.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

What's really weird is, the other day I receive in the mail, a personal invitation to check out this new product that sees and reads information in 'color' like patterns not visible to the human eye,
the system reads invisible markings / tags / tattoos, that arent seen,
You could have one and not even know you had one, seriously,
I'll scan it and post it ,
There's technology out there that we have no clue about.
Mark my words, they will create events that make this happen, over and over until its adopted worldwide.

Unless we stop it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Are you really serious? Do you, can you......I'm speechless. Do you have any
Idea what you are proposing? You need to study your proposal more in depth. I will tell
you something now that will forever scare you away from that idea. One plural name,
just one............."Hackers".

Are you afraid yet? No? then read this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you afraid now? No? If not then you probably deserve the chip. You are basically
asking to go to Virtual hell and be put at the mercy of any and everyone that can
manipulate code. There are some sick individuals out there that do exactly that
every single day and night. You will never experience any kind of privacy again until
all of the lights go out around the world. (Thank Creator that time is not far off).
Think before you start making it look as the best thing ever.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Mr. D because: Deleted insane.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

You may want to take a second a go back and actually read.
Yes actually read,
you responded to the title, there's no doubt in my mind that's what you did.
You shouldnt do that.
It's not a good way to show intelligence, and I'll leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
No Chip, No tag, No tracking, NO NOTHING!!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
act now and be one of the first to participate in this movement to freedom of care and stress and responsibility and receive $250,000 monetary credits to your account.

I've always thought that will happen.

An excellent thread! I think you hit the nail on the head!

With that Colleen lady saying that the world's elite have agreed with the "Pleiadians" to give everybody $5.3M next year, it reinforces my beliefs. I won't take it.

Many people have said to me that there is "no way" they would get an RFID implanted in them. But I have always told them "not only will you want it, you'll demand it".

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

When the time for this is pushed to the front of everyday life, and it's the news topic that doesnt go away,
and as the idea is being sold to the people as the cure all, the answer for everything wrong,
it will create so much division that I dont think we can really wrap our minds around how powerful that created division is going to be.
Friend against friend, even family member against family member, and with all of that division and pressure mixing all together, the urge to restore order, calmness and peace will be marketed to the people and hidden within that shiny promise will be the shackles and magnifying glass those that accept will live with.
Those that say this scenario is impossible or is millenia away, dont fully understand how fertile the field is right now for the first seeds of this to be planted,

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
No Chip, No tag, No tracking, NO NOTHING!!!!!

Exactly my thoughts, although I do imagine I'll receive a tag on my toe for refusing to receive a chip in my arm.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join