It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will Ask to be RFID chipped, you will praise its creation and cure!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Are you the original author of this piece of work?

Don't get all huffy, just asking before I do any more commenting.

Thanks for posting it regardless, I happen to agree with everything you've posted - and more.

peace

I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this but, yes I'm the author.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Very possible. I haven't gone through this entire thread but this could all be possible via the new Healthcare Bill. The latest version of this Bill hasn't been posted yet as of late yesterday but in previous versions there were chips mentioned in there. If you do a search in the .pdf file for "Class I" or "Class II" it's right there. This could also be the fabled "Mark of the Beast" as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's been almost 18 months now since the system has been put into use, I no longer need to go to the bank since there is no need to cash checks, make deposits, or even use an ATM.
The branch manager and all the tellers that were once needed are gone, the building has been sitting for sale, the cleaning company is no longer needed, the electric and gas and water shut off, the property crews seem to only tend to the grounds once every 3 months and the snow is deep in the parking lot.
There was an article I read the other day that mentioned how shop lifting has been reduced to almost zero since taking and carrying any item out of the stores still open constituted a sale and someone got charged on their account. I guess the problem with false or errant charges has been resolved since they designed better entrance and exit gates.
I miss my local butcher and the vitamin store since they didnt qualify for continued operation because of low volume of sales. Alot of the small business' went away, I just cant believe the size of the addition theyre building onto WalaMurt, as if it wasnt big enough already.
The neighbor and her daughter stopped by yesterday, seems its that time of year again, I always look forward to getting my girlscout cookies, I love those thin mints. It was a little odd as she waved the hand held scanner past me to take my payment, just about as weird as when I went to the school office to pick up the fund raiser items and the unit mounted on the office desk spoke my name. I'm still not comfortable with entering my pin code on these units but I havent had any trouble yet.
I remember the chaos my sister went through when her account was wrongly charged 40,000 credits for a car repair that got processed as a car purchase, it took weeks to get that mess straightened out, and none of us had the ability to lend her any money like we could only a year ago.
I dont see the meter men anymore. All of my utilities, my gas and electric and water meters are now all read automatically from some place 3 counties away.
Last Sunday we drove up to the lake. I can never remember seeing the highway and roadsides look so nice. We must have passed 300 mandatory volunteer workers planting flowers and shrubs. All the liter was gone from winter and early spring, even all of the sticks and downed branches were piled in the regional park once we got there.
There's been some reports on the news over the last few weeks about groups of people going through neighborhoods mostly at night filling jugs with water from peoples garden hoses and going through their garbage or vegetable gardens. The police are rounding them up as they find them either living in the woods or in the abandoned buildings around the area.
I dont know why theyre making such a fuss about this new system, they could have anything they want if they just register.
Next week is Nana's 75th birthday and we plan on going to see her in the retirement center. She's been evaluated since her last two falls and surgeries and through the consultations it's been determined and agreed that since her heart attack and the onset of vision loss she'll be opting for end time passage. The provision to transfer her remaining credits to little Jimmy for his future seems to be the best choice. It was either that or lose all of them.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The microchip is a meaningless move if you study the Colorado International Airport and understand what they've been doing with trillions of dollars, builiding all those dumbs. People often ask, why they would be doing all this fascist, nwo stuff, and all these wars, and poison earth, and the oceans with nuclear waste for 4.5 billion years, if the end of the cycle is coming?

Why do microchips now, when all the major religions will see it as a mark of the devil?

Just how twisted are these guys? Well thats the part for me that is very hard to accept. That walking, living, breathing beings exist that think like they do. Talk about "free will" choice, though free will has really been hijacked. Those working for the darkside, and the darkside entities themselves, all have to turn to Light, Love and Infinity and ask for help changing and transforming into goodness and love. They need to wake up!

There is a catastrophe heading our way, probably cosmic in origin as depicted by all the carvings and writings of ancient times and in all the frozen ice samples. So why microchip everyone?

Hmmm.....because they like willing sacrifices and they've hijacked religions to code them to mean, (to sun dieties, in short to negative entities and ets). I don't want to link the graphic pictures you can find online. But before the mayan calendar ended, there was human sacrifices made to sun gods, hearts being ripped out. Considered to be willing sacrficies, though I really doubt it very much.

New people, new era, new cycle, and whats going on here, is all the religions are coded. So, they all point to the egyptian trinity osiris/ra/isis. By the way, I'm not capatilizing this stuff, forget it! The sun stuff. And as for an example, won't you give your heart to Jesus? Will you take the chip. Will you sacrifice yourself for your god, as a Christain, Muslim, Judiac person, and how about other religions as well, they're all coded!

Simly mean yes when you mean yes, and no when you mean no. All people, despite the coding, mean "the Infininite Creator of All" when they mean God. And the words they 've coded too. But we are stuck in language right now, so simply renounce it, renounce the codes, and run with the Highest meaning of your heart.

Pay attention. Africa is the symbol for this planet. Feel for each other, love each other, say no to all the leaders, I actualy feel sorry for them, what idiots!!!! And, look to the times, and stock up food and water and get prepared in case something happens, we won't like, save technology, save electrical, phycis, medical journals, and all the info you can.

Share, create communities of survivors.

And if nothing happens, and we draw our good, great. I would like that. But we still need to deal with the bad guys over our heads. Just remember, they spin reallly sleazy webs to try and trap people in, renounce them.

We can say no to the microchip, as soveriengs, its just, no way, take a hike!!!! And if they harm us, or if a comet suddenly rips into the sky, right after this, its not a sacrifice.

Grow wisdom, get aware, connect the dots. They really are all connnected and its to something that really reeks of low level, used cars salesman, trickery. I mean there are decent used car salesmen who do a good job and get people good deals.

Wake up everyone, tell tptb to shove it, and get ready to survive whatever is coming. Also, we're a little sick and tired of mystery school practitioners trying to shove a harsh/karmic duality, checkerboard floor down our throats, when we, if we look inside, will discover, the entire whole, infinity and beyond is in us, and we are all a part of the Creator/Designer/Programmers of this school, and its not cutting it.

My homes, here, or into the Beyond, dont use checkerboard floors, they're all harmonics, earth tones, and lovely pastels, and rich bursts of beautiful colors. So roll lup the checkerboard floor, it never did appeal to those representing Feminine energy, and its no longer going to be allowed to exist.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not much to say except this is a very clever thread and finally I have found something worthwhile to read. You have given us a few examples of how TPTB could indeed work. The only change I would make is this one:

Instead of giving $250,000 credits, they would simply say sign up now and be put in a prize draw for $250,000 credits or, sign up now and each person that gets chipped will automatically be put in a prize draw each month for a chance to win $250,000 in reality there is no draw and nobody wins except you know who.

Very clever, I have added you as a friend and I hope to read more of your threads in the future.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The chip or any other device or name associated with submission and participation to monitoring is important to those requiring it.
The long journey of removal of connectivity to the planet to the energy of the earth and the unseen by the pied pipers relys on we as humans forgetting.
Forgetting basics, and basically everything natural.
This will not be the first time, but this will be the biggest time, involving a population level never seen before on the planet.
Management by design, but it still requires choice.
That will be very important.
There will be no swat teams busting down doors and injecting chips.
Thats physically scary and good fantasy.
It will be a choice, to fill the belly, the account(wallet), the gas tank, heat the home, sit in the home, get your medicine.
And youre very right, our leaders who are in fact puppets compensated by another tier of fewer leaders above them, all answer to only a few of the originals.
They will not change like you hope, or like you think they should.
This is a fight to the death for them, and they will give 100% in the fight.
They dont like awareness.
And basically they have been winning, we are divided, we are killing ourselves, and we do it willingly.
Build a warhead, build a school?
Launch a bomber? Launch a ship full of medical supplies or food.
Blindly, most walk and perform, and even argue and defend the actions.
Minds are opening now.
And the mouths that share awareness will be sought out and silenced.
This isnt fantasy, its ramping up and becoming more and more aggressive.
When I cant share, what I cant touch, when I cant give but only accept to survive.
I am no more.
THAT is the power that is being introduced.
And The Freedom that it will be hidden within, will melt away from the outside only to reveal the stone that will drag humans down to the bottom of the lake they dug by hand and filled with their own tears.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

...And if you pose a Threat to the " System " , your Chip will Terminate you ?

I wouldnt think it would terminate you directly,
I would agree on transaction termination though.
Remember the chip is only initially going to allow access to a data base, it wont BE the data storage.
Good follow up idea though.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I was walking into the local national chain restaurant last night ready to relax and take advantage of the happy hour and all of a sudden the police came in the front and the back doors.
It seems there was this guy who was trying to leave after eating and scanning out at the counter who raised a flag in the system, and luckily the girl at the counter alerted them.
He carried on about how it was his right to hold or attend meetings that discussed politics and trying to return to a system that used hand held money and privacy and blah blah blah.
How rude to bother everyone during their dinner.
He kept yelling that we better wake up and that he wasnt a terrorist,
yeah right, he sure seemed like he terrorized mine and everyone elses dinner.
I'm glad they took him out of there, troublemaker.

senatus.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

The only change I would make is this one:

Instead of giving $250,000 credits, they would simply say sign up now and be put in a prize draw for $250,000 credits

Peace

Everyone is a winner !
No risk!
Embrace the freedom that C.H.Irs.P. will bring.
We're fixing the individual, the nation and the world.
What better odds than 1:1

(thanks-back at ya)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Boy, we've sure gotten way into this rabbit hole. This is only my second post here, but I've been studying the esoteric for nearly 40 years, and I have a real good memory. There is a lot of disinformation out there that distracts us from the real issues. Add the reality that our gov't has been lying to us since WWII, and it's no wonder there's such confusion. I think the NWO is real. All the confusion keeps our understanding on a more nebulous level...you can't point your finger on concrete things, just trends. My understanding is that the biggest point of focus is on an extreme reduction of the population of the planet Earth. There are some who believe there are RFID nanochips in flu vaccines, and that a very slow growing viral component is also present. No problems in taking the shots in the short term, and the inferred meaning would be that the vaccines are safe. Over a period of a few years, however, people would start dying off, and overpopulation is remedied. I am very concerned about all the FEMA camps myself. Let's say the American financial system collapses. Then, if you don't have the chip, you are forced into a FEMA camp. The trains are rolling at that point. There has been a lot of talk lately about the gov't finally admitting that UFOs and Aliens are real, so the stage is set for this knowledge to be made public and official. Next thing you know, they're all over the skies. There could be lots of reasons for martial law in America. At that point you would know it was really happening. All bets would be off. Who's behind the Aliens? Could it be the Galactic Command? Could it be God telling us life is everywhere, and we aren't as important as we think we are? Could it be Lucifer, straining with all his might trying to avoid being thrown into the Abyss? We may find out. Rick

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This sounds awesome,but we forget about those who will come to power and abuse this.When people protest agaisnt it.They simply will force them to get it.If you refuse to get it you simply will die.If a dictator takes it over he can choose to take your credit you have on the chip anytime he wants for anyone he does not like.If you run out of credit for money they simply can can force you to bow to them or do task for them or you no longer can buy or sale anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Reminds me of the 'story' behind the movie Surrogates, where everyone has accepted the new technology for ease of use and for a 'better' life, however, there are always that small group of people that refuse to follow. They break of and form their own community.

I can see the same happening if things did carry on as they are now, you have those that segregate themselfs (probably a small handful from communities like this, I can't see everyone doing it because to be honest I don't think most people are capable).

Over time those who have adopted the system start to rebel and we bring it down. Rinse and repeat every [enter time span].

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
law enforcement agencies can not only track but identify and remove not only those with known criminal records and history, but those behaving suspiciously.

Can you please define for me the word "suspiciously"

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

This scenario is very possible. In this day and age people love fast, easy, and 'less complicated.' You dangle that carrot in front of their nose and my estimation is that 98% of population goes for it hook, line, and sinker.

Yes, and they've made certain that they enforce this fast, hectic lifestyle so you will be LOOKING for ways to manage it. Who says TV doesn't brainwash?

www.youtube.com...

The video shows people getting lunch and swiping their credit cards only to be held up by someone with cash. "Life takes _________"
(sorry about the video link. I've tried embedding thru ATS, and can't. assists are always helpful and instruction to u2u would be appreciated. And yes i did the tutorials!)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
if I was a terrorist I would just Cut some one’s chip out of there body. use a band aid to hold it to my body. I go any wear I like. so much for all that security!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by president

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
law enforcement agencies can not only track but identify and remove not only those with known criminal records and history, but those behaving suspiciously.

Can you please define for me the word "suspiciously"

Thank you.

Sure.
Anything that those paranoid in the neighborhood deem suspicious.
The same as seeing terrorists in every mall, or airport since 911.
It's whatever the fear demands to feed on.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
if I was a terrorist I would just Cut some one’s chip out of there body. use a band aid to hold it to my body. I go any wear I like. so much for all that security!!!

and when the data didnt match who you are in real life. youre done.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
reply to post by grahag

Well i feel very sorry for you if you think if you wont be forced after the majority have already taken it. It will turn out to be the way all trades are done you will not be able to get anything without it so you wont have a gun at your head to get it you will be mearly forced to due to the fact you wont have any food water all the other things we usually buy with cash.

I wasn't a real believer in the word of GOD until I opened my eyes and asked questions and looked at what was going on around us. If this ever does happen I will definatley be fighting back as I would rather die than take this as this will be the mark of the beast.

But I wouldn't get worried just yet till the roman empire is at the gates of Jeruselum. As that will surely be the true start of our problems.

That's the difference between you and me. You'll feel sorry for me because I'm deluded that I think the government will control me and I won't be able to buy food and water. I feel you're deluded because you've lost faith in your fellow man and your glass is half empty. It's gotta be a horrible way to live with all the paranoia and distrust... But I don't feel sorry for you, because you've chosen your path and you get to live with your choice. Good luck with that.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitemhard
I was born without a chip, and I'm leaving this world without one... I just hate to think of what will have to be done for that to happen (FEMA camps anyone?)

What if you need any kind of part replacement? Hip/joint/cornea? You gonna refuse those because you weren't born with them?

People fighting against progress will always suffer more. I just hope whatever they're fighting against is worth it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by spinalremain

I'll tell you right now, if your quest is genuine in finding out the truth, you are spinning your wheels looking for minutia contained in the coding of that bill. there is a reason that legislation is SOOO rediculously thick and confusing. It is designed deliberately that way. tptb are only empowered by jargon. break free of those chains. look at the fact that the govt. is using this as a framework for future events. look at how/where this fits into history. and you never answered my yes/ no question up there

If that's the case, then how are you so enlightened that you can see chip implantation stemming from Health Care Reform? You've been bustin Spiral's nuts on how he isn't doing research and then you say that looking at it won't help.

Seriously paranoid behavior though. The government is out to get us! While I'm sure there are evil aspects of the government, I doubt they run any higher than the evil aspects in the rest of society. To me, fearmongering is evil. Trying to make someone fearful so you can control them or their behavior. The forums PREY on people who are naturally fearful and have a lack of info anyway. I just see people like yourself making the problem worse and shooting for a piece of the "power-pie".

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join