It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What Am I?

----------------
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I am starting to get abit frustrated. Not over myself but about my surroundings. You might aswell be one of those who also feel the same. At a regular basis i work as a scientist and also work with psychology. These are things i really crave for. But if i am going to look outside that barrier, and look at other human beings i suddenly feel alone.

I am everyday on ATS for updates and investigating new topics, but no matter how hard i try i feel i am surrounded by unintelligent creatures. For me humans are a creature with just a little bit more intelligence than a monkey.

I see people everyday talking about UFOS,Aliens ect, but after all these years they are still talking about it as it is a belief. People are still mocking eachother for the belief of aliens\ghosts ect..being evil to eachother like a fierce animal. Being sceptical and just stupid. Even though they got the evidence right infront of their eyes,they still refuse to accept it. Are they being just stubborn?or cant they actually understand?

But When i close my eyes and think of the universe it all comes clear to me, i get rapid flashes inside my brain, i see the planets line up together perfectly and it all makes perfect sense. I cant explain it in the language i am using, but i understand it just as simple as counting to 10.

Its like an automatic math play inside my head,just giving me the info and understanding.

I first experienced this when i was 7 years old, i was living in my grandmas house,wich had just passed away. I thought about her,for 5 minutes or so,then suddenly things started to happen. it all made sense, and the place have been haunted ever since. My momdadsister and myself has experienced ghosts there.

And when i think about aliens, i start to feel that something is familiar, i also have had flashes of memories from a "stranger",i cant tell if its a dream or not.

Anyone who knows what this might be. And no its got no natural psychology explanation,cause i have studied myself and made others study me.

I might be just VERY intelligent for my time or i might have some connection with something more.

I allready know what happenes when i die,cause i feel i have died many times.

please come with an advance reason for this.,

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Have you read the book called Flowers for Algernon?
You should read it, it's a great delightful read and you might enjoy it about how a mentally challenged boy gets something done to him, then he becomes intelligent and feels weird that everyone is not as smart as him.

Anyhow, I know you feel and this feeling can bring someone alot of loneliness. People around you don't have the love of knowledge and wisdom as you have so you sometimes have nobody to talk to about it.

Even I wonder things similar to what you are referring to, lately i've been noticing that I am becoming more and more aware in my dreams. Just 5 days ago I had a dream that I was lost and I started slapping myself in the dream so I told my wife "it's not hurting as I slap myself, so I must be in a dream", then I was able to control everything in my dream, every object, me and I started to try to find my way back home web slinghing through manhattan like spiderman.

I am someone who has sleep paralysis, I always thought that if I die one day it would be because of asphyxiation, because I cannot breathe when I am paralyzed due to sleep paralysis and sometimes i forget to breathe while awake(weird yes i know). But then I had quite a revelation in a dream I was able to control regarding breathing.

All in all, I am rambling on, but I don't think you are super intelligent, neither am I. We both just don't have people physically around us with the same interests that we feel everyone should have.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You are your mind without any thoughts. You are not your thoughts. You are the space from where the thoughts come and go. Watch that space. Will help in revealing your true nature.

Once you start to observe your thoughts, your thoughtless nature becomes more apparent.

Easiest way to control thoughts is to breath very slowly, and deeply into your belly. THere is no thoughts withouth breath. Try thinking after holding your breath.

Prove me wrong, by going through what i have said above, and verying it to be incorrect ...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What are you?

You are loved.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You are.... just someone who could use a few glasses of wine. I know, sometimes i do too.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by elcapitano75
You are.... just someone who could use a few glasses of wine. I know, sometimes i do too.

I think he means whiskey or scotch
wine is for weaklings, just like apple macs

real men drink whiskey and use PCs!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

You are a lost sould looking for the truth to life and its existence. I too have asked this question myself and sometimes to find the answer you must go on a quest (leaving home required) and find out what are your limits as being physically and mentally tough. I hope this helps to some degree.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Simple answer...you are nothing special you only think you are special. Everyone feels this way. At times we all want to be better than we think we are..but in the end we are all just normal human beings. As for being more intelligent than others...nothing about your post looks that way..you seem to be of average intelligence with a good imagination.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You are not nearly as intelligent as you think you are.

But yes, most people are stupid. How exactly are you different?

I mean, there is no evidence of aliens or ghosts yet, we have yet to find evidence for either. Almost everything posted on this site, are re-posted fakes, over and over, the same fakes being posted many many times. Some people don't even know how to spot CGI, but those who have taken courses in graphic design and such, can tell. It's really really obvious, there are some really dumb grown adults out there and on this site.

If you can come up with one piece of evidence, nobody can debunk please show us.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Knock yourself out:

www.myspace.com...

You'll find information inside those blogs (view all).

As additional reference (youtube or google search terms):

Dale Pond - Keely, SVP
Marko Rodin - (look for a 44pt Lecture Series) Vortex Math Model
Nassim Haramein - Vector Based Geometry

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
your questions are the questions all evolving beings ask. lately i think everything is a lie all the msm news religion govt so called disasters ufo's everyone has a agenda, now so do i. to uncover the truth in all this madness we call life. (i need a vacation) and i think so do you

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
You sir..need to examine your need for attention.

Your delusions of grandeur..believing that you are more intelligent..have special insight, and the people around you are lesser "beings" than you.

you are not "special"....nobody is "special".

sadly...the world is not all about you.

I'm sure the people in your life reflect what I am telling you.

You are one of hundreds of people who post here claiming to be "special"...eg. spiritual insight..clairvoyance. etc etc. etc.

stop thinking about only yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Regarding this thread, I don’t think I can say it any better than you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to ask you a question.

Why is it that every self proclaimed, uber-intelligent member on ATS, especially the ones such as yourself, who specifically make threads just to point out how much better they are than everyone else, have the most atrocious spelling and grammar

Anyone who knows what this might be. And no its got no natural psychology explanation,cause i have studied myself and made others study me.

Yes, it is a psychological problem you have, it's called Narcissism.

Symptoms of narcissism include:

* Self-aggrandizement to the point of exaggeration, deception and outright lying.
* Seeking and requiring excessive attention, admiration and rewards from others.
* Fantasies of fame, power and success. Belief in their superiority over others.
* Exploitation of others without feelings of guilt.
* Envy of others. Belief that the perception is reciprocated.
* Given to frustration, anger and irrationality when they do not get what they want

A few examples from this thread:

From Archirvion:

I am everyday on ATS for updates and investigating new topics, but no matter how hard i try i feel i am surrounded by unintelligent creatures. For me humans are a creature with just a little bit more intelligence than a monkey.

and from my link:

Narcissists interact socially with others, but do not form relational social bonds with others. In order avoid being 'owned' by others, the narcissist reduces them to non-human objects.

From Archirvion:

I might be just VERY intelligent for my time or i might have some connection with something more.

From my link:

Narcissists often need to feel that they are the only good objects in the world and consequently harbor great envy, which appears as narcissistic rage that seeks to destroy the good objects of others. This leaves bad objects intact.

And this is just from one thread! Just imagine what we can deduce from your post history?

Regarding your mental condition, there is something you should be aware of:

Narcissus and Oedipus

Narcissism is related to the Oedipus Complex in that Oedipus often follows narcissism and is a method by which narcissism is quelled. Narcissism is about love of the self; Oedipus is about separating and externalizing love of another (the mother) from the self.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Bet this thread 'aint going as well as you thought it would eh brains?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This website is a gift, it gives a lot of people here a feeling of purpose. There is a fine line between fact and lie, same with Science and Fiction. The gray line is a good topic. After Buddha started eating again, he was still looked at as a normal man despite what he learned from his near-death trials. If you really want to be able to relay some of the outlandish ideas spinning around in your head, find the point of relation. Many of the topics on this website, though pearls of information to some, do not apply to the majority of the humanity's life on a scale they can deal with.

It's not such a big responsibility when you realise that your own behavior, even on this website, can help teach others what you personally resonate with. Without the need to dissect the poor elephant, just so the mice can all agree it is one after all.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
What are you ?
Its simple really .

Ignored .

I hate arrogant people with there head up there ass .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
You are an enlightened, peaceful, thoughtful, intelligent, soulful being on planet mostly populated by unenlightened, warlike, inconsiderate, ignorant, unintelligent, hate filled beings.

Perhaps the next world will be better than this one...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cb0955ff365.png[/atsimg]

You are a build up of many atoms. But in your purest form energy.
Only around 1% of an atom is matter, the rest of the 99% is energy at work.
Even the matter has positiv and negative energy. You have the power to emit both of these energies.

Therefore, what you are. Is mostly energy, with a teaspoon of matter in the mix for good measure.

You are energy.

Cheers
Brady

new topics

top topics

join