It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by elcapitano75
You are.... just someone who could use a few glasses of wine. I know, sometimes i do too.
Anyone who knows what this might be. And no its got no natural psychology explanation,cause i have studied myself and made others study me.
Symptoms of narcissism include:
* Self-aggrandizement to the point of exaggeration, deception and outright lying.
* Seeking and requiring excessive attention, admiration and rewards from others.
* Fantasies of fame, power and success. Belief in their superiority over others.
* Exploitation of others without feelings of guilt.
* Envy of others. Belief that the perception is reciprocated.
* Given to frustration, anger and irrationality when they do not get what they want
I am everyday on ATS for updates and investigating new topics, but no matter how hard i try i feel i am surrounded by unintelligent creatures. For me humans are a creature with just a little bit more intelligence than a monkey.
Narcissists interact socially with others, but do not form relational social bonds with others. In order avoid being 'owned' by others, the narcissist reduces them to non-human objects.
I might be just VERY intelligent for my time or i might have some connection with something more.
Narcissists often need to feel that they are the only good objects in the world and consequently harbor great envy, which appears as narcissistic rage that seeks to destroy the good objects of others. This leaves bad objects intact.
Narcissus and Oedipus
Narcissism is related to the Oedipus Complex in that Oedipus often follows narcissism and is a method by which narcissism is quelled. Narcissism is about love of the self; Oedipus is about separating and externalizing love of another (the mother) from the self.