It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ESA euronews - Are we alone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I've been looking through the ESA website , more so on the Phobos flyby blog for the new pictures and stumbled upon this small video .

ESA - are we alone

Is this a step in the right direction , the European space agency taking this seriously and posting a video on UFO's and aliens

Its good to know that ESA do consider the possibility of alien life , however not in the sense of microbal life , but in the sense of intelligent lifeforms , and possibly advanced civilisations

thoughts?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.'=

It was a very interesting Video. Something I wouldn't have seen, otherwise.

I especially like the saying "What is reality for some, Remains just a Fairytale for others"..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nice video, I always find the Pilot witnesses are the best testomnies, its a shame many will never come forward for fear of being labelled a kook and losing their jobs

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
That's why I like to watch Euronews.

As you can see ESA does not ignore or mock the idea of alien life or even of aliens visiting the Earth, and real journalism likes to follow all those stories, there's still hope for (some of) the media, at least in Europe.

PS: I think Euronews is also available by satellite in the US, at least on the East Coast.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Weird man.,... I just watched this video... and then logged onto ATS

It is cool.

reply to post by ArMaP

I agree Armap.... euronews is good... and there are quite a few decent European news channels that actually try and put out good, honest news and impartial too.

[edit on 27/3/10 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Is Kazakhstan a member of the ESA?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

No, but they have been part of some missions, even if it's just as a launch and/or landing point.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Khazakstan were involved as the russians had built a cosmodrome there

top topics

join