It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 25, 2010 New Bin Laden Execution Threat Audiotape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

March 25, 2010 New Bin Laden Execution Threat Audiotape

news.sky.com

Osama bin Laden has threatened in a new audiotape to kill any Americans taken prisoner by al Qaeda if accused 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is executed, al Jazeera TV has reported.

The al Qaeda leader says in the tape if the US executes Khalid Sheik Mohammed it will mean a "death sentence" for captured Americans.

Mohammed is currently in US custody.

The Obama administration is still debating whether to try Mohammed and his four alleged co-conspirators in a civilian federal court or a military tribunal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well well, another Osama Bin Laden claim, except this time its audio.

Personally I think he's dead already, and the previous videos of him have been looked at alot more closely and people are realising some strange differences. Perhaps that's why they went audio?

But seriously, keeping the masses in check with the "War on Terror", "Al Qaeda" and threats of new attacks from the main boogey man with audio tapes?

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
Al-Jazeera article

[edit on 25-3-2010 by FermiFlux]

CX

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The al Qaeda leader says in the tape if the US executes Khalid Sheik Mohammed it will mean a "death sentence" for captured Americans.

How is this any different than the way US soldiers are usualy treated when they are captured?
They are hardly given a cuddle and chocolates when captured at the moment are they.

Way to include the blatantly obvious in your home made tapes US!

CX.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Theoretically, all a soldier needs to do is say "I have converted to Islam" and they become untouchable according to their religion.

theoretically...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Who do they think we are fools?

These Audio tapes arent fooling me anymore, besdies its not the 90s anymore
someone should double check there calender

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Man, Osama Bin Laden is probably chilling in the Caribbeans with Tupac Shakur and Biggie Smalls. How does he still manage to get those tapes out?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Another fake tape IMO,and heres why I say that:

If KSM is executed,it gives him the ultimate in extermist status-that of a martyr to his cause.

OBL,if still alive would love to KSM as a martyr,IMO,because he could turn him into AQs new poster boy for recruiting purposes.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
They really aren't even trying anymore and it's quite sad that people will still buy into his threats and take them seriously. I'll bet they only release audio recordings now since they had to get a new "actor" halfway through the war on terror and people caught on that it wasn't even the same person in the videos. I guess they're going to try and keep squeezing this idea to death until they can no longer get away with it. Then they'll come up with some excuse and say they were deceived by the videos as well and replace him with some other figure head that also wants to destroy American's freedoms and the public will buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Did anyone but me notice that Bin Laden looks like he has gotten younger in that video???

I mean in December of 2001 his beard is almost if not totally gray!!!

Now he hardly has any gray and looks ten years younger than he did in the videos in 2001!!!

This is getting to be a sick joke, these so called VIDEO'S!!!

I sure wish I had is anti-aging trick!

These videos will prove to be fabrications once again!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

You, uh, did bother to read the OP and notice that there is no video, right?

Audio tapes aren't usually conducive to noting beard color

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by theability

Which video?
I could not find one in the OP link-are you meaning the photo of OBL on this link?

news.sky.com... /201003415582251?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15582251_Osama_Bin_Laden_Threatens_To_Kill_Americans_Taken_Prisoner_By_Al_Qaeda_If_911_ Mastermind_Executed

Thats an old pic of OBL,cant see a vid thou buddy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The next article by that reporter will be about Elvis having a concert in Times Square next month. Only those who would profit from conflict are making these fake recordings, not any terrorist group: just Americans. How can they be so evil and deceptive?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
there was a pic there, and then I went researching and found a older video that I asummed was what the OP was talking about.

In other word, I screwed up....sorry...

it does happen, even to the littlest of us!

new topics

top topics

join