It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. time travel technologies were used as early as 1971

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
U.S. time travel technologies were used as early as 1971 to acquire first-hand documentary knowledge about September 11, 2001 – fully three decades before the horrific events of that fateful day.

Mr. Basiago, a child participant in DARPA’s time travel program, Project Pegasus, has publicly stated how in 1971 he viewed moving images of the attack on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 that had been obtained from the future and brought back to the early 1970’s.

Corroborative documentary evidence of the veracity of Mr. Basiago’s time travel expeditions on behalf of the U.S. government exists. This documentary evidence consists of a photograph of Mr. Basiago taken at the scene of U.S. President Abraham Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address on November 19, 1863 after he was teleported to that location in the time-space continuum via DARPA time travel technology.

www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
though i strongly beleive in the ability to travel through 'time'

i would suspect this a possible disinformation tact

perhaps someone wants to allow 911 truthers to look even MORE crazy by adding a time traveler to their truth movement theory

*when i say 'more' crazy, i mean it's already an easy tact for the government and media to label 911 truthers as 'conspiracy theorists' and 'loons', just aadding the beleif that 911 was also a time machine experiment or somehow related, makes the whole idea even more farfetched, even no matter what you opinion about time travel*

aggree, disagree?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You present an interesting reality. While I have on my own tried to communicate as much of the time travel technology and how it is being abused, I do not feel that you will be anymore successful in persuading others than I have.

I have for months been trying to discuss such time travel abuse and it's implications in regard to 911 and those that use such secret technology, but I feel that such a topic is far too complicated for most to bother to understand. I find that most of the apprehension is that people are too lazy to take the time to read or watch the many videos that support such a claim of time travel and secret technology that a secret group of elites are controlling and which they are abusing for profit and personal gain.

While you packaged the information better than I could have, I'm not into the credit or who was first, but in that regard so you don't think I am joshing you, I am providing a link that covers my acknowledgment of the 911 tape being available for decades and the fact that prior knowledge was indeed a true an accurate statement that must be considered in regard to how they knew and more importantly that the same secret technology is still being abused in ways that need some discussion to fully comprehend and or understand.

Here is my posting from a while back and while you presented a good posting with all the needed links and such, you will find that it will do no good for those that no amount of evidence will suffice. You did a good thing in trying to spread the knowledge, but what is more important is just how they are using that secret technology today to alter the future.

Keep at it and if you want more background on similar postings I have posted discussing the secret technology, you can search ATS and find all you need by searching my screen name. Anyway, here is my proof of one of my historical postings discussing such a similar concern about 911 being known about decades before 911. Here is a previous posting that I submitted that will prove that what I say is indeed truthful.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your posting, but if you really wanted to stay current on such secret technology, you would have to begin looking into the Obama administration and just how Obama plays into that abuse of secret time travel technology. Happy hunting and good luck and as I tried to imply, I could care less who is first to post or who had a more pretty posting. I am only about the truth of the matter and in that regard if your posting can help spread the truth then in that regard, your posting is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

How could you plan to watch something in the future you didnt know you did yet? Or maybe looked into the future to see if they did what they were planning on doing?
Time travel confuses me.

BTW, indigothefish, cool avatar! I have 3, myself.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
To strait away call this a disinfo post to me is unfair. Yes people believe in time travel and indeed in 911 conspiracies. If you believe in both it would be quite natural to link the two.

It’s difficult sometimes to convince people of a theory without hard evidence and then to try to link two unproven theorys together makes it even harder.

I believe at the minimum that 911 could have been prevented and was allowed to happen.

I don’t believe in the time travel aspect because to me the future is not set.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by No Retreat No Surrender]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by No Retreat No Surrender]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My sources claim that the WTC were built with there demolition in mind around the time it happened. They were designed for this purpose.

So someone spilled the beans of this plan and are now equating it to "it must of been a time traveler" Silly at best. The Rockefellers planned for it's construction and destruction.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Of The Essence

Originally posted by DeafRaz
Mr. Basiago, a child participant in DARPA’s time travel program, Project Pegasus, has publicly stated how in 1971 he viewed moving images of the attack on the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001 that had been obtained from the future and brought back to the early 1970’s.

This public statement would be somewhat more convincing if it had been made prior to September 11, 2001.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting Post - and I dont think 911 Theorists are crazy.
BlackMax, I followed the article you wrote and am in the process of watching the clips. There is also a remote viewer in Australia who claims to have to have been part of the US experiments.
The Andrew Basiago interview is really interesting. Thanks for the link.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Majic

if you listen to him on Coast to Coast I think that he explains why he doesn't say anything about it. There are 14 10 minute youtube videos on the interview that start here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by jeffiriff]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
this thread is coming out to be much more interesting than i orginally labeled it!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
time machine is possible. links are bottom.

there are video in this link
www.geekologie.com...
... See More
www.darkroastedblend.com...

www.tomshardware.com...

www.gizmowatch.com...

www.dailygalaxy.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DeafRaz]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Bruce Gernon and other pilots went through cloud with time travel.

“I had made this flight from Palm Beach to Andros at least a dozen times and had never flown it in less than seventy-five minutes, and that was on a direct route. This flight was indirect and would probably cover a distance of close to 250 miles. The Bonanza could not possibly travel that distance in forty-seven minutes when its maximum cruising speed was 195 miles per hour. We had no answers.”

Gernon contacted Miami air traffic control and reported that he wasn’t sure of his position and would like radar identification. The plane was equipped with a transponder, a new invention at the time that helped radar controllers identify the location of planes. “I told them that we were about forty-five miles southeast of Bimini heading east and flying at 10,500 feet. But the controller came back and said that there were no planes on radar between Maimi, Bimini, and Andros. That was when Dad snatched the microphone and yelled at the controller. ‘What the hell do you mean you can’t find us on radar?”... See More

www.bermudatrianglewater.net...

Gernon believe that the electronic fog had time travel qualities.

adventure.howstuffworks.com...

www.electronicfog.com...
www.electronicfog.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
there are differents stories related to time travel

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
news.softpedia.com...

how the people know about astroutant in 12th Century? maybe answer is Time Travel

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeafRaz
news.softpedia.com...

how the people know about astroutant in 12th Century? maybe answer is Time Travel

That would certainly be amazing, IF it were true.

www.snopes.com...

The restoration of the Cathedral of Salamanca in 1992 integrated modern and contemporary motifs, including a carved figure of an astronaut. The use of this motif was in the tradition of cathedral builders and restorers including contemporary motifs among older ones as a way of signing their works. The person responsible for the restoration, Jeronimo Garcia, chose an astronaut as a symbol of the twentieth century.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

www.snopes.com... The restoration of the Cathedral of Salamanca in 1992 integrated modern and contemporary motifs, including a carved figure of an astronaut. The use of this motif was in the tradition of cathedral builders and restorers including contemporary motifs among older ones as a way of signing their works. The person responsible for the restoration, Jeronimo Garcia, chose an astronaut as a symbol of the twentieth century.

wow my jaw drop nice to know this. thx

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sounds fascinating and almost believable, but why would they use children for time travel ? Was it because they were 'disposable' or something. This worries me

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Swiss Watch Found in 400-Year Old Chinese Tomb

www.dailymail.co.uk...

other possible time traveler? how they do know about watch?

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DeafRaz]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

I really think the other ATS thread has already shown that photo to be nothing other than, well - a photo of normal people from the 1940s era.

The young dude, with the sunglasses?

Check out the other thread on this, those were not unusual for the day. Look closely, you will see that the sides are a fabric of some type, to block out peripheral glare and light.

His camera, also, was shown to be from the same era.

I daresay, anyhow....IF a person were to have access to "time travel" technology, then they'd darn sure have clothing and equipment that would look appropriate for the time period.

Biggest problem for any such imaginary "traveler" would be money...think about how much currency design has changed, not just in the USA, but everywhere!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join