It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher 'Gunned Down' in front of pupils for hoax lesson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
All the parents concerned with this matter should get together and take legal action against whoever was responsible for this "fake" murder.

Police should be told to arrest whoever had the "fake" gun,as that in itself is seen as a crime in the UK.

Police should be told that the kids suffered trauma/nightmares etc.

The people who did this hoax should be sacked/suspened and sent to court,for child abuse IMO.

How about If I let my kids watch violent films-I would get charged no doubt.
No kid should have to witness such violence,fake or otherwise,while in the supposed "safe" environment of school.

UK is more screwed up every day.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
One word...UN-F'N-BELIEVABLE!

England FTL again.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

First when I read that the guy who got gunned down was their religious education teacher, I thought he was making a point about religion. But it turns out he's also their science teacher.

The stunt was part of a science lesson designed to teach children how evidence is brought together in criminal investigations.

The mind boggles. What happened to using dummies like they do in First Aid class?

Oh wait... Did I say dummies?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I agree, I would think parents would take legal action.
Just when you think it cant get any stranger out there, someone comes along
and 1 ups it. Geeez.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There was a video i watched recently of a really crazy nazi like teacher who told all the kids in her class that the blond kids with blue eyes are better than the other kids and that the blonds would get extra time to play.

The next day she said that the dark haired kids were better and the blonds were garbage pretty much. This caused fighting and fear within the kids.

I was outraged at what i was watching, but then at the end they brought the kids back 20 years later and they all started to hug and cry when they saw the teacher because the lesson they learned had an amazing effect on the kids.

Everyone learned that you should not judge anyone by the color of their skin for their background, everyone is created equal.

I just wanted to add this thought into the discussion. I wish i could find the video, it was really great.

Found it! A Class Divided

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You guys are a bunch of girlymen. Legal action? Come on lol. I know people enjoy whining for the sake of whining at something, but it was a play and just because Fay here at the DailyMail says some kids flew off the handle, doesn't mean they really did.

I think Fay, like a lot of people these days, enjoys a good whine when the moment presents itself and she's transposing her own feelings onto these kids. Panic attacks? Vomiting? Right. If it was so convincing why does she admit that other children thought it was hilarious? Because it wasn't convincing, a few kids are just oversensitive and she exaggerated those few instances. If my kid went to that school, I'd have to issue with this what so ever.

The real question here IMO is why a religious studies teacher is allowed to participate in any sort of scientific experiment lol. I guess if the science teacher was pretending to shoot him, I can accept that.

BRB, going to go scour the internet for things to pretend I'm offended by and threaten to sue.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am reluctant to mention the man as a source,but I cannot help thinking back to a film I once watched,by Alex J."Police state 2" I think it was called-part of the film detailed how fake federal raids had taken place in certain US schools,where students were "pretend"taken hostage by cop types.
Kids were forced to sit in rooms pissing themselves,for hours I seem to recall.

I cannot help but see similarities with this episode in the UK.

Who was it who allowed/facilitated/told the school to do this event?

Someone higher than the headmaster,i'll warrent.

Find,expose,and imprison these jerks for a long stretch I say,IMHO of course.

I bet some of the parents are on the case already.
WHO wouldn't be?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What’s is going on in UK schools? First it’s fake alien invasions, then a mock holocaust, and now a fake shooting?! But gawd help you if you want to help a kid out of a tree: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Topsy-turvy time!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You dont think they're all connected do you Hazystars...? Alien invasion, taken from family, people assassinated...
Fake alien invasion. We need to unite to survive! Your homes are not safe go to these concentration er safety camps. These teachers are anti-government they need to be killed! Our only hope is one world government.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I almost threw up reading about this event...

It's time for Capital Punishment to teach the teachers.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
The recent insanity with these "real life" mock experiments only would lead me to one conclusion....it's time to HOME SCHOOL.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What happened to parents being informed of stuff like this?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by berenike

Maybe I didnt read the article well enough but I didnt get what the "science lesson" was supposed to be?

the lesson was

the principled theory of how to get sued
in less than 30 days for dummies handbook

written by: Stupi D. Arsole

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
You dont think they're all connected do you Hazystars...? Alien invasion, taken from family, people assassinated...
Fake alien invasion. We need to unite to survive! Your homes are not safe go to these concentration er safety camps. These teachers are anti-government they need to be killed! Our only hope is one world government.

It's quite possible they're connected and I wouldn't put it past the PTB. I can’t comprehend the ridiculousness of their antics, and their motives are even less clear to me. Strange days are upon us.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Wow, you must be a real tough guy. What a man you must be to ignore real trauma as experienced by a child. Wish I could be as bad#ss as you. Wow, I feel weak and sissy like.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I don't know if the authorities responsible for this sort of exercise are arrogant or stupid, but either way they show a complete disregard for the welfare of our children and / or the safety of the population.

It's all too easy to dismiss a story like this as another exercise by the Daily Mail to frighten people, but if you strip the stories down to their bare bones, what have we got? And why shouldn't we know about it? Don't shoot the messenger.

OK, in a country of 60 odd million people, recently we've had just a handful of stories like this, but look at the picture that is emerging. If we all laugh it off as Daily Mail hysteria then nothing will be done to stop it.

I would add that in all cases, the relevant authorities did not deny the story. They were given an adequate chance to defend themselves, which they did. Very inadequately, in my opinion.

I think numbers are irrelevant. I don't care if it's 60 million, 6 thousand, 6 hundred or 6.

If the authorities can do this to one set of people, then they can do it to all of us. If we don't complain then why won't they do it again? And next time they might do it to us or our children.

We should remember that before we dismiss these stories as trivial. And also bear in mind that there were complaints in the press about the first story I am listing and yet two similar incidents have since been reported.

So recently (and not all these stories are about schools. I want to highlight more of the ridiculous events some sections of the population have been subjected to):

School teachers staged an alien invasion, not telling the children or their parents that it was just an exercise. The local police were involved in this, making it look more real.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

School teachers set up a scenario in which some children were told that they were about to be removed from their homes and families because they were not very bright. With no warning to the children or their parents that this exercise was to be staged.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

School teachers stage an incident in which a popular teacher is gunned down in front of pupils. In this case some of them knew it was not real, but some didn't.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A 5 year old boy climbed a tree and school teachers refused to help him get down. A passer-by who rescued him was reported to the police for trespass and accused of being abusive to staff (good on her if she gave them an earful).
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Residents of a coastal town had leaflets put through their door telling them that there had been radiation leak and advising them how to cope with the crisis. This turned out to be an 'exercise'. It seems that there was some warning about it in the local press and radio, but no checks were made to ensure that everyone was aware of what was going on. Consequently, many residents thought it was a real situation.
www.timesonline.co.uk...

This last one seems to have been the idea of local policemen. They wanted to go round the town at night checking the doors and windows of residents and if they were found to be unlocked, the residents would be woken and given a telling off.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Residents who find squatters camping in their back gardens are told that the police and the local council cannot help to remove them. The householders are advised to remove the intruders themselves by acting like bouncers:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

There are threads on all these stories on ATS. I should say that all the wording in this post is mine. To save space I have put links directly under my own words. There are no actual quotes from the newspapers.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

If i had been there i would have walked up to the person who organized the whole thing and kicked the crud out of them. But that's my first reaction after reading this. Who thought this was a good idea?

[edit on 28-3-2010 by ItsAgentScully]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
These types of role playing exercises have been used for decades to illustrate a number of concepts, including the ineffectiveness of eyewitness accounts.

I have never heard of one of these being so violent or used on children so young.

I can only marvel at what though processes could lead to such stupidity.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The people who organized and perpetrated this should be arrested for hundreds of counts of child abuse.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join