It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a narcissist or psycho or both?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
There is a post here on Alex Jones which says he's a narcissist. Now I've heard comments about him being shill and counter-intelligence (which makes no sense since he exposes false flags and very subtly eggs people on to war, not exactly efficient), but I can't find any statements except one that outright states that he is a narcissist and it's simply someone expressing their opinion, but this post appears to have some undeniable evidence and not mere comments like yuo might find on youtube like, "Look at him he's a kook!"

That he is insane would explain why despite the great amount of truth he throws out, does self-sabotaging things.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

Jones, in no small way, taught us all that it was okay to question the established power structures. He was saying things many of us thought long before we felt safe saying them ourselves.

But people who trample in places where angels fear to tread also make enemies and those enemies for Alex Jones are now many.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with what he says, you should recognize and respect the courage it takes to walk a path that scares the bejeezus out of those in the marbled halls of state authority.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It doesn't matter really. As long as your not an inverse sheep-person (the singular of sheepeople). What is really concerning to me, is that people go from following mainstream media to following people like Icke, Jones and etc, Without doing the proper research about how they get their information. Yes we all believe something is seriously wrong with the world, but don't make the mistake that these people have the answers. For all you know they could be misinforming you, like they're suppose to do. If you want to find answers, committed research is needed and not just searching the internet either.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
It doesn't matter really. As long as your not an inverse sheep-person (the singular of sheepeople). What is really concerning to me, is that people go from following mainstream media to following people like Icke, Jones and etc, Without doing the proper research about how they get their information. Yes we all believe something is seriously wrong with the world, but don't make the mistake that these people have the answers. For all you know they could be misinforming you, like they're suppose to do. If you want to find answers, committed research is needed and not just searching the internet either.

Cool, what's your website? Where are your researched articles and where are they posted? How many films have you made? I just want to know so I can compare notes.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

From what I know, the guy is a family man. That is more than I can say for a LOT of people. He is full of himself and feels he is alone in his position. Guess what? Chicken butt(as in I don't care, geez guys). Let him feel that way as long as people wake the hell up!

[Mod Edit - snip]
Mod Note: Please Review Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 26/3/2010 by Sauron]

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's really NOT NICE to call people names and make personal accusations like you have. I would think it comes close to violating T&C as well as reflecting on your being crude and uncivil.

If you have something to say, I would suggest that you learn to use words more delicately to portray your message.

I find your title offensive...no matter who you are referring to.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Erm, no. That rule is in reference to members, if I was to suggest you were any of the following (in the title), then the Mods will put a shiny red little tag on my bottom.

Hopefully, that wasn't too homoerotic.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Who, whoa! I was NOT calling ANYONE ANYTHING! As if saying "guess what...i don't care"...believe me, I wasn't calling anyone anything. Geez. A real lack of reading comprehension around here.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I think you could only answer the question by contrasting the behaviour and actions of everybody else on this forum with Jones' same.

At least the man picks up a megaphone and places himself in some small degree of danger...instead of tagging a colourful avatar besides his online persona and whining about the NWO without making the slightest physical movement to stamp out its hydra-headed provocations and conspiracies...

I believe that he IS a showman/dramatist in some regards, however. A psycho? There is a vast difference between being "insane" and "mad". I think he is the latter, and thank every god in the book for it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Both.
Call him a mocking bird if you will.
you will see.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Well he did try to become a politician but lost. Personally I have never seen a politician that wasn't a narcissist. Psycho on the other hand, makes no sense to me. He seems to know what he is doing as he does it. Aside from the danger he puts himself and his loved ones in, I doubt he is a psycho.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Alex Jones' primary disadvantage is that he gets too worked up. Granted, it's because he really wants people to understand what's going on in the world, but at this point he's 99% preaching to the converted. (Emphasis on the preaching, which is why I don't listen to his show very often, or for very long.) Let him do what he does, and just remember to be smart enough to filter out the hyperbole for yourself.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

hah..that's cute..slavery in your avatar..
no AJ just likes to spout and get out in the thick of it to let us all know what is really going on out there..i give him kudos for what he does..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
At the very least he's a narcissist. I'm not sure if he's really psycho or not. If he believes his lies, then he's just delusional, but if he's just in it for the money and to prey on peoples fears, then I'd think he's a bit psycho.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
are u a hater or a hater? haters are going to hate

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Talk about some logic. I thought haters were peace loving hippies

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

some of it. I have been watching for years, you know back when the archives had some really damaging things in them and were free to browse. I had a hard time admitting it too, but you can't deny FEAR MONGER. Another good rule of thumb, if they don't do it just for donations or for free they have an agenda. Any thing as trivial as most people in the so called conspiracy and ufo community have which is money, or ......you draw the disinfo conclusion for yourself. remember god disinfo contains about 70% truth to inspire a feeling of credibility. perfect example is good ol' Ike. I rest my case. Give you good info for an hour about history and it's dirty little secrets and then dash all credibility with the freakin lizard people. Alex has his discredit tool as well and he played his in my opinion to early and that was the cyborg race of elite rulers that could live forever, Ike , Alex,Tsarion, the list go's on and on.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
In my opinion I think Alex Jones is a real decent guy, flat out and hands down...
He is doing his duty as an American by standing up to corruption in our government, this is what being patriotic is truly all about. Anyone who says this is not true is a liar and a traitor. Strong words, but it is actually true. Who was it that said the real evil is for good people to do nothing when there is corruption in our government?.... saw that on someones sig'...
When a government flat out accuses people like Alex Jones of being crazy and psycho, then it is time to REALLY be worried.
The real nut cases are pop figures like Geraldo Rivera and Sean Penn and such people like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

hahaha traitor. Oh were you serious? how long have you been a member now town it down, civil war isn't whats needed. We all know who the traitors are. calm on your fellow man, I might be cutting the barb wire for you one day. to escape, not imprison, I didn't want that taken out of context.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by BeyondBelow]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

ok..but. don't remember him bringing up anything about reptilians tho..i have watched his show for a while and listened to him online..but i see what you are saying..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join