It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War will start in April!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ha Ha....i needed a good early morning laugh.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

How's it going Squirrel, don't seem to bump into you much on here nowadays, hope all's good mate.

Jedi Miller got banned a while back, bout the same time there seemed to be a lot of bannings going on.
I don't know the exact details but as far as I'm aware it was one banning that was justified.

However, could that man make me laugh with his humorous threads and at times outrageous claims etc.

ATS is worse for the loss of characters like him, but....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well someone predicted war in February and then someone else said March, and now you with April...well at this rate one of you will be 100% right.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm feeling very prophetic... think I'll get the family can.

by the by, I'm 24 (and a half!) and I see nothing wrong with eating A-Z, its only logical

I havn't had that in years! I now crave!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

jeez? you don't think me writing epic fail in the soup is satirical?

i am fully aware of the comedic nature of this post but like i say two posts down from that i refuse to star until he proves he is not a fruit loop .. i have seen many just as outrages predictions and guess what .. they mean it 100%

So until this guy or gal says its a joke i am gonna stick them in the three letters short of alphabet soup category...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

yup was funny this is the thread i was talking about.

he claimed to have sent a hot dog to a parallel dimension with his microwave....

hot dog disappear in microwave

used to be in ATS tho lol

class...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Remember it, cracked me up.

Here are some more of his threads:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

These predictions get worse and worse, sometimes i am embarrassed to be a member of ATS

Exactly how I feel when I see posts like this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . alphabet soup . . .. . mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I hereby predict lunch will start at . . . . um . . . noon-ish (or so)!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
STOP IT!

We had a 100% war in feb thread. Stop the madness, quit the doom binge, you're addicted to doom.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

At first I was like "Geez, not another one of these cockamamie prediction threads!"

Then I LOL'd.

Good work.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well i guess from a purely military point of view april has allways been the start of campaign season in the northern hemisphere as the tempertaure is good for troops in a ground war ..winter too cold summer too hot etc ..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
i did the same with my fruit loops, all it said was ooooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

omg i just read that whole thread and i couldnt not stop laughing, he sent a hotdog to another dimension? almost? lol what a hoaxer

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Wow, 4 flags?! Interesting. I bet it's 20 by the time I get home from work.
Ludicrous waste of time OP. Log off, take a nap and collect your thoughts.
Hopefully you realize the disservice you are doing for your fellow community
here.

Although,
Gonzo got a message in his alphabet soup in Muppets from Space warning of
an interplanetary visit. Hmmmm, oh wait that was a movie.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Are you sure one of the 2 Ls in the middle wasn't a small i, making it Li, for the Lithium you really should be taking.
Oh, the 4 Ws. Are you sure they didn't stand for Water Moccasin, Western Diamondback, Western Green Rat, and Western Hognose? All snakes and, more to the point, reptiles. Obviously a message about staying on your meds from the reptilians.

Another thing to remember is that Campbell's Soup is sold in France under the Liebig label. Get it? LIE BIG, or the big lie. And French people are sometimes derisively called "frogs," which while not reptiles, are also cold blooded. So, a cold blooded big lie.

Oh, and Campbell University, Go fighting camels! (Would I kid you about something like that - Look it up at www.gocamels.com... Hmmm, fighting camels; bellicose cud-chewing denizens of the middle east. Obviously out after the Caspian pipeline The 4 Ws are for the 4 wins they expect the football team to have this year, one more than last year.
I almost forgot the nexus to Marxist feminist Green party candidate and republican journalist Beatrix Campbell, who is very involved with the Satan Hunters Associates, a English group that was heavily involved with the satanic ritual abuse panic of the 90's.
Then there's Don Campbell, who is Associate Director of the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center at Arecibo and Head of the Radar Astronomy Group.The RAG AT Arecibo was involved in the Niribu search and the Ionosphere Group would have been at least marginally involved with HAARP.
Let's not forget Art Campbell, the UFO researcher who believes that Eisenhower met the Roswell ETs at Holliman AFB in 1955.
Or Gordon Campbell, a CIA biggie at the time of the JFK assasination who was present, in person, at the Ambassador Hotel, when RFK was killed.
I think tht's all of them. You got yourself some freaky soup there.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd
reply to post by ventian

Are you sure one of the 2 Ls in the middle wasn't a small i, making it Li, for the Lithium you really should be taking.
Oh, the 4 Ws. Are you sure they didn't stand for Water Moccasin, Western Diamondback, Western Green Rat, and Western Hognose? All snakes and, more to the point, reptiles. Obviously a message about staying on your meds from the reptilians.

Another thing to remember is that Campbell's Soup is sold in France under the Liebig label. Get it? LIE BIG, or the big lie. And French people are sometimes derisively called "frogs," which while not reptiles, are also cold blooded. So, a cold blooded big lie.

Oh, and Campbell University, Go fighting camels! (Would I kid you about something like that - Look it up at www.gocamels.com... Hmmm, fighting camels; bellicose cud-chewing denizens of the middle east. Obviously out after the Caspian pipeline The 4 Ws are for the 4 wins they expect the football team to have this year, one more than last year.
I almost forgot the nexus to Marxist feminist Green party candidate and republican journalist Beatrix Campbell, who is very involved with the Satan Hunters Associates, a English group that was heavily involved with the satanic ritual abuse panic of the 90's.
Then there's Don Campbell, who is Associate Director of the National Astronomy and Ionosphere Center at Arecibo and Head of the Radar Astronomy Group.The RAG AT Arecibo was involved in the Niribu search and the Ionosphere Group would have been at least marginally involved with HAARP.
Let's not forget Art Campbell, the UFO researcher who believes that Eisenhower met the Roswell ETs at Holliman AFB in 1955.
Or Gordon Campbell, a CIA biggie at the time of the JFK assasination who was present, in person, at the Ambassador Hotel, when RFK was killed.
I think tht's all of them. You got yourself some freaky soup there.

I lol'd so much at this post...gj. I attempted to translate the soup as best as I could. Looks like you did one better though. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
April?

Please say it aint on the 1st, cos you will take away all the fun on celebration of fools day. It's the only day we are allowed to be fools. other days, wer're just slaves...or did I got that the other way around? hmmm....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Before I read the thread I thought
"Oh no, not another one"

Then I read it and nearly spit my diet mtn dew all over my laptop!

I will enter my own prediction:

A war will start sometime in the next 100 years. I saw that in the carbonated bubbles of my soon to be overly taxed mountain dew!

Seriously, thanks for the laugh

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
And when war doesnt come in April, we'll probably see threads "END OF THE WORLD - MAY! FOR SURE!"
and after that
"CATACLYSM! JUNE!"
"WORLD WILL END THIS AUGUST"

Come on... No one knows what will happen, we can only guess...
I would rather think about peace coming about, not war.

Ther are many paths we can take, Chaos theory?

I believe that a Cataclysm is possible, yet, if we choose differently, it will be different, all depends on what the human consciousness concentrates on.

Be positive & optimistic!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join