It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War will start in April!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Don't say I didn't warn you. Today I was eating alphabet soup (actual stuff not off brand). Before I ate it I decided to try something. I did three alchemic stirs each stir had a prayer for guidance. The bowl represents the world as it is circular in nature. The four corners of the bowl each had the same letter W. The W stands for war plain and simple. The middle of the soup had two L's in it. Now when you take one L and turn it backwards and line it up with the other L you get a kind of diamond shape when you join them together. The diamond is the birthstone of April. This is not my prediction, this is a phenomenon. I mean what are the chances seriously? Heed what the soup says.

Now some of you may laugh at this or scoff or whatever, but come on, this happened. People see Jesus on pancakes all the time, so ask yourself, why can't this be legitimate?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I was able to create every word in the dictionary with my alphabet soup, so.....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
thanks for the warning, i'll be sure to look out for it
on another note, there is allways a war starting somewhere it seams, so you might actually be right lol

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This reminds me of the people who see secret codes in the bible. Somebody tried to debunk it by using the same method to find 'secret messages' in Moby Dick. The bible code people responded by declaring Moby Dick to be a sacred text. Do us a favor, try to provide some more details next time.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I seriously hope your joking or messing about if not you need to seek psychological help as soon as possible.

These predictions get worse and worse, sometimes i am embarrassed to be a member of ATS

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
ok, i have officially just spit my soft drink
all over my pc screen from LMFAO.
thank you so much for this post.
whether we believe it or not really
doesn't matter, it's entertainment
effects go way beyond that.
nice

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

@Boondock I am glad you enjoyed it...Don't know if it is true as I am just relaying the message I got from my soup.

@Quantum that bowl may be telling me something, I will get back to you later.

@Warp I don't understand, I gave you all the info that I could collect from one bowl of Campbells Alphabet Soup. If it actually gives me more I will take quantums advice and seek therapy.

@Delta, did you create the words or did the words create themselves. My soup gave me some insight into the future that I wanted to relay to you guys.

Night everyone. Can't wait to here what the rest of you guys think.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

Please stop.

Just stop it..ok?

I'm SO prediction worn out...it's starting to grate.

If you seriously believe you are receiving prophetic messages in you numerical pasta, i'm sorry, but you are probably insane...or at least teetering over the brink of it.

My advice would be to talk it over with someone in a professional capacity.

Other than that, just please stop posting this tripe. We've seen threads such as 'War end of Feb', 'War end of March' and now, oh dear..'War end of April'..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I gave you a star only under the presumption that this was satire, based off of the outrageous mention of the W's in each corner of a bowl. (In case no one else actually read it before posting bowl's don't have corner's)

I've had it up to about here (imagine me with a ten foot stick over my .) with people trying to predict things... and vaguely too. Like the webbot stuff I just feel like amy poehler should be saying really!?! to the webbot stuff.

anyways decent enough satire... and it gave me a laugh star for you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Your attempt at a satire to all the prediction posts is amusing. However, I don't think it was necessary to make a thread about.

Enjoy your stars and flags from your fishing attempt.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ventian

@Quantum that bowl may be telling me something, I will get back to you later.

Night everyone. Can't wait to here what the rest of you guys think.

LOL

Yes i think you could be on to something my bowl Is telling you something .. I think the hidden message is in the centre of the bowl which represents the core of the earth. strange eh? what are the chances of that?? and i also predict that the message relates to the core of this thread.

you are making me chuckle though... and if it is satire ... i would rather this thread than the inevitable one that will spring up about the end of the world in april.... no star though until you prove to me you are not a fruit loop..

[edit on 25/3/10 by Quantum_Squirrel]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Two "L" s. Joining and forming a design. Only two months have an "L" in them, April and July.

We must know more details. Was the soup heated conventionally on the stove or microwaved. It may indicate conventional or nuclear war.

What of the bowl? Ceramic or synthetic? It could indicate natural progression to war or artificial means like a false flag.

Since it was a Campbell's Condensed Soup did you add water? Was it fluoridated?

Was the soup tasty or bland? It could tell if the war was for just or unjust means.

Did you have a grilled cheese sandwich to go with it? I am a little hungry and looking for good menu ideas.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This is just becoming ridiculous..

I echo a previous member in saying 'sometimes I am embarrassed to be a member of ATS.

To the OP... Are you just bored? I, personally think you are just doing this to take the piss... & a lame, unimaginative one at that.

If you want to play the fool then at least be a little more creative about it and have enough respect for this site and it's members by posting this in the Puns & Pranks forum...

It's not even funny....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This thread does ATS no favours at all.

Alas for Jedi Miller!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I bet you this thread will end up on the front page of ATS!

It's just that IMPORTANT! (Sarcasm)

But no in all seriousness, it probably will end up on the front page...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
C´mon guys. This is a satire. And in my biased opinion a funny one.

No need to take the whole thing seriously.

@ Ahabstar Thats the spirit^^.

This thread is ten times better than all the doom and gloom # going around, and in the end may convey a stronger message (be playfull, laugh, dont take yourself too serious, have a humorous look at the universe), than all the other negative stuff

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I'm just trying to get my . around the fact that you eat alphabet soup...how old are you?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
This thread does ATS no favours at all.

Alas for Jedi Miller!

jedi miller that's a name i aint heard for ages .. all i remember is some crazy thing about a microwave .. what happened to him..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hey, thanks for posting this! It takes a lot of guts to present knew ideas, expecially on this site. I appreciate your courage. Keep it coming, no matter how ridiculous it seems because this site would be boring without people like you sticking their neck out.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I love it when people get emotional about these types of threads and post things like "Epic Fail"

The only Epic Fail is people’s ability to recognise sarcasm...

Great post that may offend some, but does point out the lack of logic in some posts of late... S+F

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join