It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We will never die....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I was thinking about timelines and how there are infinite parallel worlds. When I remember a time that I should have been killed, I wander if in fact, I DID die.

If we take everything that we've learned and looked at it with an open mind we would see something interesting.

Consider how time stops when you are about to pass on, this entry in the 4th dimension would allow you to jump back in time enough, to avoid the cause of death.

However, in your previous 3rd dimensional time line, you would have died. Although your family on that time line is grieving your passing, you family in this new time line go forward with you on the new path.

I am becoming increasingly convinced, that WE have the option to never die at all! If this is true, can you imagine the powers that would unleash from every human being on this planet?

This seems to be the reality in the metaphysical/ 4th dimensional existence. I'm convinced that since time can be stopped in the 3rd, we can also reinsert ourselves when ever we choose.

I wander if this is possible to do at will? To mentally project and experience different time lines is possible already, but to wake up in a different time would be amazing!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

I have been close to many death related incidents and they were not to pretty at all but I have come close several times to being deceased before and think that if you are not afraid to die then you won't for I have released the fear of death long ago because it is nothing more then a distraction from your current affairs. Learn to live and your other dimensional selves shall live as well.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Excuse my noobness but this is a neat thought/idea...Dont know if it is yours orig but its neat...You say in your post you have an "option" what other options do you think would be "available"... It hits home a little too, back about 15 years ago I got t-boned by a car going about 60. The car slammed strait into my door and me. My freinds and I were tossed around a bit there were some injuries ( a buddy of mine had his fot between the door and the drivers side seat from the back seat and it turned his foot into a meat sack) My car, an 88 Chevy Monte Carlo SS was mangled...Every responder accpected to see bodies instead we were all sittin on the lawn of where my car ended up askin each other if their can of chew had survived the crash.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You know, the real beauty is that you dont have to imagine, jump a timeline or shift realities.

Simply change your actions and change the world.

If everyone did what you are suggesting however...

(Warning - mild profanity)

Would'nt quite work

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
i'm glad you left open the option to die

Living eternally isn't everyone's cup of tea

Existence wears thin

Oblivion must be so restful, don't you think ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

We will never truly know what the afterlife holds for us but one thing is for sure. How you get to the afterlife is a series of trail and error procedures based on actions taken by you or someone else or something more.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I think you have the "I died" thing a little mixed up. We all do this, as does everything on the planet, it is born, it lives for a time, and it dies. The Spirit that inhabits you is not a human being, it is a higher being(s) that is actually two beings, identical twins, with wings.
The Christians think they have a lock on this Spirit thing, but they are fooled into this thinking.
They will tell you that the only way to get what they call "the Holy Spirit," is to give over yourself to their depiction of a GodMan. The fact is we are all born with the Holy Spirit, it is what animates us, and give us life, and it is our only real connection to the Source of it all.
Friend, you, and everyone else that reads this: You are an Immortal Being. You cannot die, even if you wanted to, only the carbon based container dies.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Simply put you're talking about the soul but are you also possibly referring to a reincarnation as well?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Maybe when you die, it will be like before you were concieved. Its not a very comforting thought, but a possibility.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

what is to die, is it to stop being a positive free reality or is it to be killed by inferior existence conscious force meaning to assert their lives from killing or worse eating alive true existing moves like if moving positively is inferior to who stay still and equal what moves negatively meaning the destruction of everything objectively existing

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think to die means you do not have the will or capacity to be alive and do what you wish (within reason of course).

Therefore being killed means to die and having your will held hostage is like being dead in that you are forfeit of personal freedom. But that is my own personal view of living/dieing

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Dinohunter

ya right, which brings being dead to being killed constantly so it is like hell and not nothing even when you would be out of your body whatever is left is in hell denied its right of existence freedom as aware slight sense

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It's been said we incarnate at least 244 times as 'life' (Earth bound) lessons before we travel on and upward to the higher dimensions.

We all chose to do this (be here now) because we were aware of a 'shift' (from 3rd to 4th) which was going to take place on this planet (at this time) and we wanted to be part of the transformation. Supposedly, this is a rare occurrence, cosmically speaking.

It's been further said we've been (purposefully?) shut off (dumb down) from knowing our ancient and infinite selves.
It has to do with our 2-strand DNA. We're supposed to be living in this incarnation with 12-strands. This 'dumb-down theory) also applies to our brain. For some reason we just don't use our total brain capacity. Now why do we only use something like 10% of our brain? We don't just use 10% of our hearts for example. Makes you wonder what percentage of our Minds we actually use. Probably not nearly enough.

So this just further substantiates the DNA theory that.... we've been manipulated from having total awareness and but......we're currently about to regain it all when we start waking up.
At which point, all senses come back. Our third eye will open (figuratively speaking)
And our ability for telepathy, levitation, teleportation etc. will be our reality again. Ever wonder why some people have this gift at this time? So, it's not impossible at all. No one is any more 'special' than the other. We just aren't as aware/awake as some gurus, shaman etc, are. That's all

I've often wonder where we go when we sleep. I think it's a preview or a portal to another place and time. Because we often 'dream' about people we never met here. I know I do....a lot!
Some say it's buried memories or even deja vue when you dream about people/places we don't recognize. But I think it's another dimension.

I've been to a beautiful, warm, brightly lit and all-loving place that was enveloped in Light when I slept once, ten years ago.
My body wasn't there. Only my 'feelings' were.
It was the BEST feeling I've ever had/remember in my entire life here on Earth which, I'll never ever forget and try to will (recall) back at times.

So get ready. The shift is about to hit the proverbial fan folks!
(oh, and the less TV you watch, the faster this will come about)

Smile~

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Imagine how long each and every one of us has been around from the dawn of time with our genes we pretty much do live forever but not as one being but as a seed for another generation. Our ancestors gave us life so that we can carry on with life even after their deaths. I could have been an indian at one point in life or some king from a different country, it all depends with life after death through multiplying.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Stop-loss!]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
Excuse my noobness but this is a neat thought/idea...Dont know if it is yours orig but its neat...You say in your post you have an "option" what other options do you think would be "available"... It hits home a little too, back about 15 years ago I got t-boned by a car going about 60. The car slammed strait into my door and me. My freinds and I were tossed around a bit there were some injuries ( a buddy of mine had his fot between the door and the drivers side seat from the back seat and it turned his foot into a meat sack) My car, an 88 Chevy Monte Carlo SS was mangled...Every responder accpected to see bodies instead we were all sittin on the lawn of where my car ended up askin each other if their can of chew had survived the crash.

That's an amazing story. Their seems to be consistent stories like this. Including mineI'm giving it some serious consideration. Could we in fact be inside Avatars and forced to work as slaves? Is fear COMPLETELY an illusion including death itself?

The 4th dimension seems to be a place we all have a foot in. It seems we can view all time as one event.
It's an amazing concept, to understand our TRUE purpose on this planet, which could be to conquer fear in all of it's forms.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow, great video! That could get pretty messy. I think this is why the learning process if so important. We have to learn in our own pace. Fear or emotional confusion seems to be the biggest obstacle.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I think you have the "I died" thing a little mixed up. We all do this, as does everything on the planet, it is born, it lives for a time, and it dies. The Spirit that inhabits you is not a human being, it is a higher being(s) that is actually two beings, identical twins, with wings.
The Christians think they have a lock on this Spirit thing, but they are fooled into this thinking.
They will tell you that the only way to get what they call "the Holy Spirit," is to give over yourself to their depiction of a GodMan. The fact is we are all born with the Holy Spirit, it is what animates us, and give us life, and it is our only real connection to the Source of it all.
Friend, you, and everyone else that reads this: You are an Immortal Being. You cannot die, even if you wanted to, only the carbon based container dies.

But consider that we can simply avoid an untimely death in the 3rd by reinserting ourselves in parallel universes within the 4th.

I know that the spirit is immortal, but what about taking the flesh for the ride? After all, parallel universes do exist. IMHO

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Perfectly spoken TwoPhish. In my experience with the 4th is nothing short of extraordinary. I can only wish there will come a time when we are awakened to it without the need for meditation. The energies of the 4th are very powerful, sometimes I need a nap just to calm down the excitement!

I just started learning how to see past lives within the 4th and I agree with everything you have said. It seems like such good news, to be alive during this transition.

Then again, I was here all along. It's just nice that my 3rd dimension existence has finally made it to this point of awareness on Earth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

only the suffer you must endure to justify the forces on you being inferior to your existing wills is enough reason to make you fear any approach that obviously dont sound right

you dont know obviously the hell to reply for what is never your concerns at all while having to put all beyond down since you ve been attacked from powers managed by vicious living force

only truth is the neutral ground there and never someone strong that love to save or support

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

I think things happen big time when we sleep. It's probably why I am so grumpy when I wake up. I don't want to leave where I just was. It just doesn't make sense that our soul would just stay there while we sleep. So we're probably being upgraded or visiting our family in other dimensions. I remember waking up on numerous occasions and thinking "you've done a really good job boys" (lowering the veil, making me forget) Love Peace! Namste.

top topics

join