It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new skin disease

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I dreamt about a unknown and new skin disease that will probably spread into a epidemy because its transmittable. Its a disease caused by infection that develops like a red vortex from which blood goes out.
Its most likely to appear on the heart, on the left shoulder and on the left part of the body, but can also appear on the wrists and legs.
I dreamt also a interview to a mother exposing some scandal with her son in Italy, possibly talking about a biological attack or about some doctors that got something wrong. My father was watching it on tv.
I had this disease in the dream. Its name is 4 letters and contains letters E and L.

in 2008 I had two dreams about a " famous flu " that was hitting children and pregnant and older women.
In this dream, the skin disease hits only people like teenagers and people in their 20s.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Funny story

About 2weeks back i had a similar dream, except i was in a hospital visiting someone and they had a red'ish rash and it was a "super virus" that could not be cured that was spreading in the hospital and was highly contagious and it would spread across the earth killing millions

Scary stuff, but never took any note of it as i did not get a bad feeling from the dream.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Oh BTW in my dream this was to happen soon as there was something in my dream "Cant remember what it was" but it gave me that feeling

new topics

join