It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Backs Down on Challenge to Revolt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have followed Alex Jones on and off for the past couple of years and on the whole do respect him for his work and his websites. Ultimately he is running a business and even if he does want an armed revolution against the government he is never going to directly call for it. He would get shut down in a flash and be labelled a domestic terrorist

The masses are still being allowed to buy the latest gadgets, drive polluting cars and watch Pop Idol. Why would they revolt? The man is not insane.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Not really, because its still right vs left BS. The 'real' revolution will be when the left and the right hands are cut completely off and an independent not affiliated with either side or wall street or corporate sponsors or corporate banks or the military complex but that of the genuine people of America. Until that happens, the only other way I'm afraid of is.. the v word -> violence.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

My question is, is there EVER a time when it is proper and patriotic for a media personality to send up the balloon?

When there is a clear cut and irrefutable case of the federal government violating the constitution in the most dire of ways. Basically when we have internment camps for our own legal citizens, and no I'm not talking about people tossing bricks at WTO riots nor other outright criminals; anybody with some common sense knows exactly what I mean.

---

As to the logistics of an armed revolt simple manpower is not what wins a fight; you need capable and combat proven leaders who shape a formless mass into true warriors. You need intel that bears fruit via action; supplies to keep a force fed, clothed, medically cared for and so much more. We might have the so-called bottomless box of ammo, but do we have the food, the vehicles to mobilize, the air support, artillery, satellites, UAVs, and the host of other things to win a war against a modern fighting force?

I know someone will undoubtedly bring out the middle east as an example of a under geared fighting force having success against a better trained and equipped opponent, but one needs to bear in mind that that region has seen war after war and understands whats at stake in combat. It has been almost 150 years since the US saw open armed combat on its soil; we honestly don't have the hardening necessary for a fight at home and would likely falter quickly when faced with a superior fighting force.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What do we do when the leftist in power nationalize criminals & illegal aliens and give them the right to vote before November?

All of the right wing terrorist propaganda being spewed right now is setting up the justification for additional reduction of liberty.

These people are truly evil and will stop at nothing to retain their power. Something as trivial as an vote will not deter their agenda.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by No Retreat No Surrender
I have followed Alex Jones on and off for the past couple of years and on the whole do respect him for his work and his websites. Ultimately he is running a business and even if he does want an armed revolution against the government he is never going to directly call for it. He would get shut down in a flash and be labelled a domestic terrorist

The masses are still being allowed to buy the latest gadgets, drive polluting cars and watch Pop Idol. Why would they revolt? The man is not insane.

I like to listen to Alex Jones, but one has to wonder what kind of provocateur agent he is, probably more of an government "info" agent
Right? In your face type.... He gives you the facts and challenges you, what are you going to do? Are you going to start a armed revolution? NO, because Alex says so, he doesn't call for a armed revolution to his listeners!

Alex wants you to wear his T-Shirts and show the government you hate them, this makes it easy for "them" to track and label you. It's no different than wearing a GPS bracelet.
Alex wants you to act and look a certain way, and to stick out like a sore thumb for when the SHTF. It wouldn't be hard for them to find or profile you, all it takes is your neighbor to say yeah, he's an infowarrior fan. Alex even warns you of this... This is reverse psychology 101, the would be patriot is left with no fight, led down a path of hate and isolation, without realizing they are the target.

Only time will tell if he is a night-time messenger on horseback, I just wonder which horse he is riding? He may just be a modern day Pied Piper. In Alex's CNN Attack Piece, he relates himself more to Malcolm X....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join