It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There are two people who, in my opinion, are very close to being the 21st Century Tesla: Dr. Paul LaViolette and his anti-gravity work and one person not known by many: PROF. JOHN SEARL

Proj. John Searl is known by many as "The Godfather of Free Energy". His Searl Effect Generator (SEG) converts and absorbs energy into electricity. From the same machine came another one: The Inverse Gravity Vehicle (IGV). In essence, an anti-gravity disk that can go from Earth to the moon in just one hour. He flew 41 disks and even the Air Commodore in the U.K. witnessed it fly. Many confused his flying discs with UFOs.

Prof. Searl is now in the United States working on getting his technology out to the world. You can see more of his work here: www.searlsolution.com...

He will also be on The Veritas Show on Friday, March 26.

Cheers,

Exo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

My bad, you are correct. I read it wrong in the video.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

there ya go mate , tesla tube death rays !

daeth ray parts

From Bob Lazar no less hahaha

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
no they did not [ try to make the world forget his name ]

to quote encyclopedia britannica :

Serbian-American inventor and engineer who discovered and patented the rotating magnetic field, the basis of most alternating-current machinery. He also developed the three-phase system of electric power transmission. He emigrated to the United States in 1884 and sold the patent rights to his system of alternating-current dynamos, transformers, and motors to George Westinghouse. In 1891 he invented the Tesla coil, an induction coil widely used in radio technology.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

That's a very interesting post. I have always wondered about using magnets to create some kind of a generator, although I've never really looked in to it. Why does it not work? Im not sure from your post whether it doesnt work or that we are just led to believe it doesn't.

You might like this www.youtube.com... , I've been following this guy Perendev for some years now and he seems to be making progress. I had heard that he started in the States but was chased out by the people in black suburbans.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
he was a spiritual man:a pure jana yogi (knowledge -
trying to connect all the dots to understand reality)

check out his encounter with Swami Vivekananda

Nikola Tesla used ancient Sanskrit terminology in his descriptions of natural phenomena. As early as 1891 Tesla described the universe as a kinetic system filled with energy which could be harnessed at any location. His concepts during the following years were greatly influenced by the teachings of Swami Vivekananda. Swami Vivekananda was the first of a succession of eastern yogi's who brought Vedic philosophy and religion to the west. After meeting the Swami and after continued study of the Eastern view of the mechanisms driving the material world, Tesla began using the Sanskrit words Akasha, Prana, and the concept of a luminiferous ether to describe the source, existence and construction of matter.

www.teslasociety.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I still think Rick Moranis has Tesla topped. Anyone seen "Honey I Shrunk The Kids"? Sheer genius.

Seriously though, why are people getting so offended by the claim that this man wasnt given his dues? I understand that many people on this site consider themselves intellectuals and thats great. But, why waste time arguing over how nice his hotel room was? We can all sit and nit pick apart any story but in the end where will it get us?

I agree with the OP. I know I know I must be an idiot to have never heard of Tesla... well I studied Tesla in school. But only because it interested me, as Im sure his work interests many of you. But the intelligence level on this site is rather high when compared to the average civilian out there.

The OP was correct in the sense that if you walk into a 5th grade classroom and ask "who was Thomas Edison??" They'll tell you he invented the light bulb, among other things. Ask these same children who Nikola Tesla was, you'll be met with blank stares.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ::.mika.::

Thats great info. The first part of my handel is sanskrit. loga.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
A brilliant man that was ahead of his time. Need to work on cloning his DNA.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
looks like tesla maybe not oil elites best friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I agree, Tesla was not only the greatest inventor, but, he himself was also a JEDI!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnetix

They probably already have.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
at least thread like this one helps is memory to live on

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnetix

Humorous it is that many still believe the bio-chemical body is the actual entity or conciousness.

-------------------------------

Nikola Tesla was contacted by off-earth entities which gave him information on how to harness the infinite and free energy of Earth. Nikola Tesla became distorted in his mission and why he chose to incarnate here which lead to his failure in such a cause.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Great post OP. Tesla is in my mind one of the greatest minds of the century and is definitely overlooked when it comes to his inventions and discoveries in the world of electricity. Sometimes it's scary to think about how far ahead of his time he was.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Very true. He was the greatest of them all.But the NWO ostracized him to the extent that he died as a pauper.
Its true that his works were classified, after his death. But rumor has it that many of his ideas , he never put on paper, for he knew people the likes of morgan and his goons will only steal from him. He was put down because he was an immigrant

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Now it will not let me watch the vid...says error please try again later lmao
gotta love bootube! all the other videos load fine...go figure....good post
"
for youtube"

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I never learned about Tesla in School. So the first contact with him was trough the great rock band Tesla, named after the inventor. They also had a Album called The great Radio Controversy (About who invented radio, it was after all, Tesla) and songs like Edison's medicine (Man out of Time) about the fight between Tesla and Edison wether AC or DC is better, in the end, Tesla also won that fight

It's funny that the "devil named rock music" can learn you so many good things.

Tesla was a genius, no doubt about that. It's really sad that his name is not mentioned like Einstein is.
And even though i don't believe in such things, but somehow, for me Tesla really could've been an Alien. He was just too far advanced compared to everyone else.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla was one of the most incredible inventors in the past 200 years. His work with ionic theory, directed radiation, various forms of electrical applications and his famous Tesla coil have shaped technology since. These are just a few of the many great accomplishments of this man, but none are as ground breaking as his Gravitonne theory. Nikola was the FIRST (even before Einstein) person to put forth the Gravitonne theory, which to this day has not been refuted, but is extremely difficult to prove given the nature of the particle. Essentially what Nikola proposed was that the most efficient transport or medium for pure energy to travel thorugh is a Gravitonne. These theoretical particles are small beyond our current understanding of small, beyond even quarks and what not.

He devised this theory based upon the idea of vaccuum space, that is when all air is removed from an area and nothing should exist. By this point the theory that space itself was a vaccuum was well recieved and he could not understand how energy from our sun could travel through a vaccuum devoid of any sufficient prescence of particals in which to provide a median for light and heat to reach us. Well we know now that light is a wave and does not need particles to travel as previously thought, and light contains heat. However, for something to exist it must have a presence, such as light is a wave form, heat is an energy form that transfers to matter, how then can space be nothing and still exist? That is where the Gravitonne comes in. He theorized that replaing particles and energy with something else was the only viable way those particles and energy could be transferred. Gravitonnes are what replace that energy and those particles. The gravitonne itself is the most neutral particle in the universe; it has the smallest mass, completely stable to a point where it cannot be made unstable, and contains almost no energy. Still with me?

These particles replace the 'space' in which other matter or energy leaves. The only thing that actually moves these particles is gravity, which can be said to be the 'waves' in the sea of gravitonnes much like a wave in our oceans. What is unique about Gravitonnes is their ability to transfer both matter and energy with absolutely no loss to either! When electricity is sent through power cables, some of it is lost in heat loss and it can only handle so much before the power floods the cable and burns it out. Gravitonnes do not suffer from this; they are ultra-conductive and ultra-slick and do not suffer from friction.

I am a firm believer in this theory as no one has yet been able to disprove it given that we simply are not advanced enough technologically to measure these particles, though some claim to have proven their existence via mathematical deduction and quantum mechanics.

I would like to point out that the Gravitonne and Higgs Bosom particle ARE NOT the same.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I wasn't taught about Tesla in school. And inspite of researching for hours, I have been able to find only one book about Tesla.
Although he and Einstien were contempories, I haven't seen anything about them working together. Can you imagine what might have come out of these two magnificent minds working together? It is highly possible that we would be exploring other solar systems, even other galaxies. Instead, the government chooses to keep us earthbound, knowing we will eventurally starve!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join