It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They tried to make the world forget his name - Nikola Tesla the greatest Inventor of all time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+155 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This clip was recently removed from youtube due to their "copyright rules", despite me having the rights to this one, and so has gone from having 1,000,000 views and appearing number one in a google search for Tesla to having next to no views. So a few stars and favorites to give it a headstart back up would be much appreciated

You may have seen it before, if you haven't watch it. Tesla is a legend that deserves the respect he was not given in his lifetime.

His lifes a sad but inspirational story, I've seen people cry by the end of this video. Hope you enjoy it.

The selfish Thomas Eddison, JP morgan, and other businessmen in the world have suceeded in erasing him nearly completely from the official record, effecting right up to modern education where he is never mentioned. Tesla would invent the machines and create scientific and engineering breakthroughs, but the people getting the recognition for them all were the businessmen that copied his ideas and mass marketed them. Tesla remained forgotten, despite inventing probably a good percentage of what you are using this minute. He invented Robotics, Lasers, Radio, Remote Control, AC electric current (Alternating Current), wireless communication, the electric motor, xrays, neon lights, space weapons, energy weapons, and many more. He achieved far more than even einstein, who was really just a good theoretical physicist, whereas Tesla was a practical engineer and accomplished scientist.

Who knows what secrets were kept in his head, Edgar Hoover and the FBI raided his labs and stole all his work as soon as he died, and are thought to have classified some of his technology for use in black ops, mainly as energy weapons.

Thanks

Link-Update

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Good thread. More people need to learn about this guy and all the things he discovered. Although some negative things did come up because of his findings... I doubt he was an evil guy, but because the government got a hold of his research they have used it to create weapons of mass destruction. I heard somewhere that his findings led to the creation of HAARP. I believe it was from the first episode of conspiracy theory with jesse ventura. If i recall correctly, he actually designed HAARP, but his intentions were for the good of humanity, not for the use of killing innocent humans

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

As a matter of fact, according to Tesla himself, HAARP is impossible.

According to the theory that HAARP is a weapon its power lies in its ionospheric heater. That high frequency radio transmitter that beams 3.6 megawatts into the ionosphere, thereby doing everything from knocking down missiles to controlling the weather, causing earthquakes, and controlling our minds.

Sounds good. But there is a problem...or some.

Tesla did not believe that the ionosphere (in his day, called the Heaviside layer) existed at all.

Terrestrial phenomena which I have noted conclusively show that there is no Heaviside layer, or if it exists, it is of no effect.

Tesla did not believe that radio waves (discovered by Heinrich Hertz) were capable of transmitting power at all.

The Hertz wave theory of wireless transmission may be kept up for a while, but I do not hesitate to say that in a short time it will be recognized as one of the most remarkable and inexplicable aberrations of the scientific mind which has ever been recorded in history.

Tesla did not believe that radio would even be of much use for communication at all.

As regards signaling without wires, the application of these radiations for the purpose was quite obvious. When Dr. Hertz was asked whether such a system would be of practical value, he did not think so, and he was correct in his forecast. The best that might have been expected was a method of communication similar to the heliographic and subject to the same or even greater limitations.

Tesla was a very good inventor but he was also screwed up sometimes. And he had nothing to do with HAARP (no matter what Ventura has to say about it).
www.tfcbooks.com...

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

Dear ZeuZZ

Yes Nikola Tesla a man out of time. If the world had followed him we would have a future. Unlike how we stumble forward today.
I very much enjoy asking people like university graduates who invented AC power and watching their faces. I rarely get a wrong answer at least 90% of the time I get no answer.
Telling the people of ATS will not alter this as certainly most know a lot about Nikola Tesla but us here on ATS are a very rare breed most likely thought by most as being weird. For most people who have surrounded me all my life have been interested in the events of last night soap opera or the football match.
Telling these people who invented AC power is a totally none event. No wonder they can be controlled by TPTB.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Thanks for that info. Although conspiracy theory is an unreliable show, it does show some good points. They did use an experiment to illustrate the power of HAARP from a small scale, but your research sounds legit. And if there is no stratosphere to control, then I wonder what all those antennas are for over there in alaska... and it seems that there are many more of antennas similar to HAARP placed around the globe so they must have some use.. Maybe tesla didnt have the technology in his lifetime to actually check if there was a stratosphere or not? I dunno, just putting out ideas here.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I knew those feeble-minded doctors at the hospital were up to some shenanigans when they told me the unit of measurement for magnetic resonance imaging system was a Tesla (T).

Stating his name and telling me the story of how these systems came into being and how useful they are for everyone is surely a scientific deception of such magnitude that they are hiding his memory right in front of us. It's almost unbelievable!!

Now if I could just find that Orgone accumulator they have hidden somewhere I could rule the world - RULE THE WORLD I TELL YOU!!!

-m0r

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Tesla was probably the smartest man that ever lived. He came up with ways to supply the world with things, without having to cost money. That is a crime. Anyone who comes up with something free and in abundance, is automatically shunned. If you can't benefit from it, its worthless. It's useless.

Tesla discovered something that most people don't even know about, and its only a theory that he discovered it. He discovered that magnets, are the only source of power anyone would ever need. He found way to make magnets generate so much power, a single generator could power a city.

When you think about it, is it so far fetched? Our earth orbits the sun, using the power of magnetism. The sun, is a giant burning magnet. Magnetism is the driving force of the universe. If you can arrange powerful enough magnets, in the proper + and - order, you can create a turbine. And if you do it properly, you can create whats called, a perpetual motion machine. Which is something that continues to work, forever, on its own power. This is why magnets are so expensive to buy in stores. So no one will experiment with them. Because it's not hard to duplicate this technology. Some people have made generators to power their house with just a small basketball sized magnet generator. When you look these things up, you'll find they are a farce, a hoax, because it will discourage you from trying. Tesla knew how to do this, but because it wouldn't make people money, he was shunned.

Now I know phage, among others, will rip this post apart. I don't care. I come on this site, to talk to like minded people. If i wanted to talk to skeptics, I wouldn't come on a conspiracy site. I come here because I want to deny ignorance, not bathe in it. Some people find bliss in ignorance, I find bliss in knowledge. Or at least, researching possible knowledge.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
Although conspiracy theory is an unreliable show

Whats that show got to do with the video?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I like how Tesla's hotel room was 3221.....

Possible 322 reference? Secrets of his work kept by the masons? J edgar hoover, collected all of his work when he died. Where did it go from there?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Great post! More people need to know of him and the fact of what the world could have been, a lot better place to live, though he wasn't given the chance. Free electric, ex., the hydro electric power of Niagra Falls and the force field he came up with to help protect a country during wartime bombs. Some say he was murdered, because he was a threat, he knew to much and they were scared.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

They tried to make the world forget his name

I suppose that's why they named the unit of magnetic flux density the tesla.

Oh, I see m0r1arty's already mentioned it. Not that anybody seemed to notice.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

All great scientists have a few theories that dont work, the remarkable thing about tesla is the huge number of theories and inventions that worked. Sure his model to explain what was happening may not have always been right, but at his heart he was a hands on engineer, whether it practically worked was his main quest, not if the invention obeys normal laws of physics or has a good maths model to accompany it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

I just brought up something about tesla designing HAARP which is why i brought up the show conspiracy theory because i think it mentions something about tesla in the HAARP episode

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't understand why people say Tesla was forgotten.

30 years ago I studied Tesla in Physics class. Also in Earth Sciences, because of his contribution to hydroelectric power generation. I've read books on Tesla from the 1960s.

In the 1950s, he was given all kinds of posthumous honors, including a museum to his life's work.

I don't think I've ever met anyone who hadn't at least heard his name - they might not have known much about what he did, but you'll find a surprising number of people don't have a clue what Einstein was on about either.

And despite all that, whenever someone discovers him for the first time, they try to make out like it's all some mystery and no one's ever heard of him before. Makes no sense.

Oh, and OP - you might want to mention in your next video that the New Yorker Hotel, where he lived from 1933 to his death was one of the best hotels in the city. Big bands, ballrooms, the works. Your narrative makes it sound like he died in some rat-hole in the Bowery. The story is good enough without the added melodrama.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by vox2442]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

That's a very interesting post. I have always wondered about using magnets to create some kind of a generator, although I've never really looked in to it. Why does it not work? Im not sure from your post whether it doesnt work or that we are just led to believe it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

What a grand way of commemorating the man who practically invented the 21st century... here, have a unit of measurement that only those in the specific field will ever hear of. That's not the point though, its evident to anyone who examines what has happened that the hand of suppression has been present since his death, its a shame really.

This video touches on HAARP when Tesla didn't have much enthusiasm for ionospheric manipulation. I don't think there's any connection really.

Anyway, great video, thanks for posting OP.

[edit on 25/3/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Tesla a man ahead of his time, if only he would of better secured his documents, they let him go, like an artist all knowing they would take it all.
Tesla I say this to you, Respect

**Even though your technology will probably enslave the world

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Tesla is by far my most respected scientist , struggling all his life , and having his work destroyed by lab fires , is immense capacity to remember his work with almost photographic memory he rebuilt his lab and continued his work !

The guy was far before his time

everyone should read

Tesla occult ether physics

An interesting read on Tesla , Lynne may put forward some out there theories but its all off the back of teslas work .

Tesla had a patent for everything , the guy discovered wireless transmission of power in the 30's and we didnt use it in mass production until the late 2000's

I believe that tesla had discovered some great things , great things which he kept to himself because he believed mankind werent ready for them !

Just another add to this a pretty decent tribute video to the genius
tesla tribute

and this is what the video game generation does with tesla's inventions
tesla mario

In fact I respect tesla that much that Im even going to name my first child after him

[edit on 25-3-2010 by sapien82]

[edit on 25-3-2010 by sapien82]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Haha, i don't know about greatest inventor but he is sure top 5.
but S&F Tesla was a brilliant person who deserves more credibility due to the fact that he probably dedicated the most time and sacrifice that he gave to provide us with more knowledge and technology.
I wish i could shake his hand

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra

I wish i could shake his hand

Right on !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join