It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank you, Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Your hard-earned(?) contributions to your upcoming healthcare system will benefit the East. Where I live.
The process has been gradual yet steady:

Training their replacements
Training their replacements 2
India gets 96% discount
China accesses car tech on the cheap
More cash!

So thank you, Americans. Rest assured your hard-earned(?) capital won't be for naught. We will use this wisely to develop our nations as the center of civilization shifts to here (like it was shifted from the Middle East to Southern Europe to Northwestern Europe to North America. Just ask Liam Neeson.
) Oh, and don't bother moving here. We don't want your self-entitled, whiny, vegetarian, feminist, lawsuit-happy, politicially-correct fatasses.
Besides, the northerners can be quite racist. And the southerners quite corrupt. Unless you are a good looking Brazilian. Then you can be a model here due to the lucrative advertising and fashion industries (and even then you have to be brunette.)

So again, thank you my American (and other western friends.) Now get back to work, slaves!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
*crickets*

In denial, much? Anyhoo, the more people sees this, the more people will be prepared for a life of third-worldiness.
Oh, and don't give me that "we are a hardworking people we will emerge from this" crap.
I'm sure there are people in Bangladesh or Poland with the same resolve and dedication. But without support from Builders-Destroyers (capitalists and their capital), most of them will be stuck in a rut. Unless they are pretty special (i.e. real smart), then they can emigrate to greener pastures.

So that's it folks. Ta-ta for now.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm not worried. My hard earned money is paid to me in cash. By the time you get to that, I already spent it. Nya Nya! Oh... and I'm on public aid. My Health care is taken care of.

As for the rest of you who are not on public aid and are facing the fear of being forced to pay for health care or be fined.... Not to worry, when you start picketing, I'll be right there beside you. But when you start getting violent and starting riots in the street and getting injured by all the non-lethal and lethal riot control weapons that they use... well, hope you got health care.

Oh by the way... that all starts early next year around late march in southern California and the Chicago area. You will be fine til then. It gets kinda ugly after that though.

join