It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeking truth (intro)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
hello truth seekers (never liked conspiracy theorists).i have been lurking about for about 4 years now and i have delighted in reading the threads and posts and decided to jump in. i have radical thoughts and i see connections in the world and would love to share my insights. i am looking for truth some meaning in the world around us. why are we here? who are we? etc..... i also believe in free speech give everyone a voice no matter how crazy there rantings. you can find truth in the strangest places. i hope to learn many things on my journey here at ATS my specific intrests are 2012, ufo's, politics, ascension, manifesting, economics religions etc... perhaps this site and the brilliant minds that exist here can point me in the right direction

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

For every 1 truth there are 100 lies, mistakes, distractions, and misunderstandings.

Strap in, it's going to be a bumpy ride. Welcome

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Well, absent a welcoming committee, I would like to say hello! And welcome to the site.

There is a lot to offer here, and very much material on specific interests.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by elcapitano75

i agree it's like looking for a needle in a haystack

[edit on 24-3-2010 by gaurdian2012]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

thats what i have come to love about ats there is something for everyone

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hello guardian,
I actually just joined the crew yesterday, but welcome.
I cannot say that I know the truth about anything. I think there is always uncertainty when it comes to anything.
I would love to hear some of your theories though and maybe have a little discussion?
Bulletproof_Monk

top topics

join