It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck -- Social Justice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Okay, so when are you Glenn Beck, Fox News, religious reichers going to just announce you're starting a fascist party and you want to exterminate inferior races? I'm getting sick of all this beating around the bush. Just lay it on us: Everybody is against you and it's time to fight back.

That seems to be the running theme, these days, with the right wing. EVERYBODY is against YOU, and now it's time to "stop them."

God help this country.. Seriously, God help us -- and I don't even believe in god.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

ok, great, its our token minority keytagg pulling the race card again...it is getting rather old mate...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Liberals are a race too. They need to be exterminated, before they threaten your liberty and freedom

Oh wait, they already have cause they passed healthcare reform!

QUICK, GET YOUR GUN!

Stay tuned to the glenn beck show for further details!

We'll provide you with a list of businesses who sympathize with the liberal agenda which you can boycott; as well as a list of sponsors whom support freedom and liberty and are trying to fight this tyranny!

Let freedom ring! Stop the liberal agenda! Before it's too late!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
While Glenn Beck is not my cup of tea, I couldn't help but think that what best describes Mr. Beck is something I heard recently while in Spain from a local street vendor selling mystery meat on a stick.

We got to talking about politics and such and when I started commenting about Glenn Beck's recent book, he looked at me sternly and said" The higher the monkey climbs, the more of his ass you're going to see."

I thought about that simple yet prophetic comment on the flight home and while I never really thought I would ever be able to share that delightful experience down memory lane with anyone, it just seemed to fit, so in that regard, thanks for the opportunity to share such a profound statement.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Glenn Beck and Limbaugh are championship wrestling for guys who need to feel as though what they think matters. Neither entertainment option is real, but the political version has more teeth per mouth, less mullet, and the matches are ongoing 24/7/365.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Glenn Beck needs to run as fast as he can from the Mormon Church then!

"I wonder how much we offend Satan if the proclamation of our faith is limited only to the great humanitarian work this church does throughout the world, marvelous as these activities are. When we preach the gospel of social justice, no doubt the devil is not troubled. But I believe the devil is terribly offended when we boldly declare by personal testimony that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that he saw the Father and the Son; when we preach that the Book of Mormon is another witness for Christ; when we declare that there has been a restoration of the fulness of the gospel in its simplicity and power in order to fulfill the great plan of happiness."

Article Source

"It is unfortunate that it is taking so long to bring full economic justice to women. The feminization of poverty is both real and tragic. That is why you should work very hard to prepare for your future by gaining some marketable skills."

Article Source

"The intent of the law of consecration was that every man is to be “equal according to his family, according to his circumstances and his wants and needs.” (D&C 51:3) Under it, every man, including the poor, was to receive a “ ‘portion’ … such as would make him equal to others according to his circumstances, his family, his wants and needs."

Article Source

" The law of consecration and stewardship is the highest manifestation of gospel living. Many view this law as only a temporal economic program, but it is a spiritual command as well (see D&C 29:35 ). The personal requirements for celestial living are also the foundation for the successful practice of this holy and ancient order of gospel life. It is the basis upon which Zion, the New Jerusalem, is to be built and the preparations completed for the glorious Messianic reign (see Enrichment B ).

President George Q. Cannon taught: “The time must come when we must obey that which has been revealed to us as the Order of Enoch, when there shall be no rich and no poor among the Latter-day Saints; when wealth will not be a temptation; when every man will love his neighbor as he does himself; when every man and woman will labor for the good of all as much as for self. That day must come, and we may as well prepare our hearts for it, brethren, for as wealth increases I see more and more a necessity for the institution of such an order. As wealth increases, luxury and extravagance have more power over us. The necessity for such an order is very great, and God, undoubtedly, in his own time and way, will inspire his servant [the prophet] to introduce it among the people.” (In Journal of Discourses, 15:207.) "

Article Source

top topics

join