It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking for information on project rainbow, aka the philadelphia experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Currently looking for any information on project rainbow, better known as the philidelphia experiment. The one involving the invisibility and teleportation of the uss eldrige and its crew. although many of the witnesses were "shut up" permantly some survived and are beginning to talk. I would like to know anything about this or related experiment. thanks.

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
FYI.. Theres a ton of messages here on this.. try this link.

www.softwareartist.net...

(cut and paste)

posted on Mar, 3 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
A few things that I know about the Philadelphia Experiment:

Project Rainbow was originally initiated ostensibly to create a radar cloaking or radar stealth capacity for warships (there is evidence this in itself was a coverstory for another purpose of the experiment). At least one source I have read indicated that this project was originated after the US government saw some of Nikola Teslas early experiments, and he did offer some technical information to the military, including some weaponized technology. (I believe it to be very significant that Nikola Tesla is never officially named anywhere regarding this project)

Somewhere along the way of rigging the Eldrige, Tesla got into a disagreement with the military and wanted out of the project. They did not want to release him from the project, and he intentionally detuned the coils on the Eldrige, making them malfunction (just wouldnt turn on essentially). Thinking he was unreliable, the Navy released Tesla. Navy scientists then attempted to retune the coil system on the Eldridge. From what I know, the incident in Philadelphia Bay was NOT the actual experiment, but an accident that occurred as they were attempting to power the system up for fine tuning. (Think about it, would you run a super classified experiment in a high traffic bay??? With witnesses all over the place????)

Project Rainbow was later relocated out to sea where the experiment was conducted out of sight of prying eyes. The results from this experiment are unknown, but must have been positive as they were later continued at Camp Hero, Montauk Point, NY, at the old Naval Radar site. The radar antenna was apparently used as the original transmitter.

There are many different threads regarding Camp Hero, although I believe it to be fairly obvious that this line of experiments and technology led to what the US and various other foreign governments now have in operation as HAARP or other scalar technology.

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
shad0w,

If you enjoy taking in a good book before bed, try to get your hands on this one:

The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time

You can get a used paperback copy on Amazon.com for about seven bucks. This book has quite a bit of information I think you would find interesting.

hello dragonrider,

It seems like everywhere I browse in here, you have a post. What a busy person you are.

On this subject, can you tell me what's going on with Al Bieleck? Is he a phony or a true time traveller?

deleted

deleted

posted on Mar, 4 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here are 3 links with some info. for you...

www.history.navy.mil...
www.spiritual-endeavors.org...
www.rense.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
deleted u wanna talk to a time traveler talk to faust baez

ya if u want info just type it into yahoo or google etc and you'll get more links then u can handle

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Deleted,

Sorry to take so long to get back to you.

I have read some articles regarding Al Beilick, and find them interesting to say the least. I have to say I find some of his information to be doubtful, but officially, I will say I reserve judgement on him.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I want to make a small statement before I post. I consider myself a patriot. Ive learned the hard way though the dream I was sold as a kid is far different from the reality.

I served in the USN and taught a few nonbelievers the power of the dream

A friend during a conversation pointed out something about the philidelphia experiment.

Robert A. Heinlein, DeCamp, and Issac Asimov all where working in philidelphia for the navy in the naval yards on top secret military material in early 42 i believe. (Wikipedia is the second source I found this in)

The equipment described does match degaussing but it was based on material going in. He also pointed me in the direction of tesla's sheild he tried to sell the british government.

After some quiet inquiries, I have come to the belief that the US government was creating shields. Hence the brains present due to their skills.

What I think happened? Pure speculation, they acheived a harmonic that interfaced with a factor present in motion and the actual structure of matter. This harmonic created a feedback pulse and displaced the ship.

It goes to a structural theory I have for the universe. In effect they accessed the underlying structure of the universe.

My question is has anyone done a time and position difference between 42 and 83 i believe ....

gtg battery dying on laptop wil edit and repost better organised response.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
See if you can find this book...

www.amazon.ca...

I picked it up used somewhere but I haven't had time to read it yet. It's supposed to be the definitive work on the subject.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm confused; you all are talking about the "Philadelphia Experiment" and "Project Rainbow"; these are two separate things. Although ""Project Rainbow" was part of the "Philadelphia Experiment" it was not the overall scope of the project.

The "Rainbow Project" started way before the "Philadelphia Experiment" in 1943. "Project Rainbow" started in Hitler's Germany as "Project Fairfield" headed up by Dr. Kammler who was Chief Reich Officer and head of SS Project Construction and later would become the head of the V-2 Rocket Program, the device he designed was named the Die Glocke. Early in 1941 a group of SS Scientists working on this project were apprehended; after grueling weeks of torture they gave up information on "Project Fairfield" along with the information on the "Xerum 525" which was the radioactive substance that was designed to produce the electromagnetic field structure needed for bending time and space.

The name of the project was changed at that time from "Project Fairfield" to "Project Rainbow" by the American Scientists, because of the curious colored lights that appeared like a rainbow that could be seen emitting from the device. These German SS Scientists along with the help of Albert Einstein tried to reverse engineer the Die Glocke device and placed it on the USS Eldridge with catastrophic failure in 1945.

No one knows what happened to the Die Glocke device after the initial experiment in 1945. The were many claims from people who came forward and claimed they worked on this project, with no solid evidence to back up their claims.

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Read the Wikipedia links on the three men

then go over the information on project montauk

I laughed till I cried. Asimov had a wicked sense of humor and I could see him encouraging the other three to respond.

Three people writing back to back responses over advanced science and gave it as a gift.

Philidelphia Experiment I was referring to was the first part of the experiment.

It would explain why it screwed up. I believe Tesla would be the only one to get it past those three.

two post to go

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You really need to check out some of the images in this video clip - www.youtube.com...
The images are at 6:12 into the clip, but the whole clip is full of very interesting information - enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join