It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Web Bot Sees For 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
(I apologize if this has been posted but I couldn't find it using the search function)

The picture Web Bot paints for our immediate future is gloomy...to put it mildly.

1.To set the mood, the dollar dies, taking along with it the wealth of everyone who didn't invest in gold or some other commodity. It's a huge, depressing event that leaves no one unchanged. Everything starts to wind down. But this is quickly diminished by the next, even worse, thing to happen.

2.He speaks of the Israeli's using a bomb -- perhaps a bunker busting bomb -- on a particular target inside Iran. People will speak of this as the great "Israeli mistake" as the detonation causes an unexpected explosion which spews black smoke, contaminated with some poison that sounds like radiation, that circles the globe. Crops are damaged, wide spread famine ensues and there is a slang for a kind of "death dance" that victims of this poison perform as a result of the excruciating pain they suffer immediately before they die.

3.Further along in time the surviving people come to learn that certain facts have been kept from them by the TPTB. They realize they have been betrayed by people in whom they gave their votes and trust and their anger grows strong. There are riots and murders as the starving population sacks the government, kills the royalty and lays waste to the Vatican and its secret library. The latter event results in the discovery of the "real history" of humanity which is much different from what we have been told. It involves extraterrestrials who view humans "as laboratory animals" and may interested in us for malevolent reasons (It has been suggested they actually eat us to absorb some kind of glandular secretions that get them high).

4.The Sun begins to enter a "ribbon" of energy that it will traverse for 20 years. Electrical grids are wiped out, the land shakes with enormous earthquakes and civilization is brought to its knees. People hide behind their doors with guns in hand. There are many innocent deaths from innocent people being shot by mistake. The government is powerless and for all practical reasons non-existent. But, despite this, humanity does continue.
read more: viewzone.com...

Web Bot predicted this in December 2009.
after the article was written this prediction came out and the reporter felt he should add it to his article.

UPDATE: December 9, 2009

Since writing this yet another report has been issued with predictions for the coming two years. I strongly urge anyone intersted in this phenomenon to download the pdf report from www.halfpasthuman.com as it has many details that a summary here cannot supply.

First, there is continued mention of a "Sun disease" which will impact the Earth for thousands of years to come. The Pacific tectonic plates begin to crack... hundreds of thousands of humans migrate in a diaspora because of climate changes... a third of the world is starving as the Summer of 2010 brings strange weather patterns, causing sea levels to rise and reducing the growth of crops. In the Northeast of America, the food supply disappears in less than one week!

These changes in the Earth's climate and weather will replace the global anxiety over the collapsed dollar and will cause riots and roaming groups of hungry people to oppose the government and powers that have allowed this to happen without warning. Eventually everyone is quite angry at politicians, the elite, royalty and even clergy. Things get so bad that the Vatican is looted and the Pope is stripped naked in public and the ties of religious leaders with "devil worship" are exposed.

By early 2010 it is obvious that all of Obama's efforts to save the economy and regain employment are worthless. Then some facts about the secret military "black ops" and projects are leaked in such a way that they are obvious. People then realize how they have been fooled about what has been going on for a long time. Things like "free energy" and our knowledge of aliens is revealed along with the complicity of our leaders that has resulted in thousands of lives being lost and even greater human suffering.

This brings about a revolution -- but one in which the public revolts from the knowledge of what their leaders have done to them.

There is more and, once again, I highly recommend reading the actual report. But right now I am going to the local bulk food store and stocking up on 50 pound bags of rice, dried potato mix and canned veggies!

pretty darn accurate

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
The reports make an interesting (scary) read. It makes you want to go and build an ark. It seems like there is no place to escape to.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

As usual another dreary outlook from Web Bot. I'm not too concerned though as the thing has not been quite so accurate as of late. Let us hope that it stays that way though I certainly feel the air of the worse becoming more and more tense.

I notice there is never anything positive posted from Web Bot. It kind of pisses me off.

S&F

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It has been suggested they actually eat us to absorb some kind of glandular secretions that get them high.

Yeah, the only thing being stolen is my Over The Top Secretions by Webbot where I suggested they harvest the secretions of our pineal glands for the '___' because it is an aphrodisiac.

The post exists on this site from a short time age but I cannot seem to locate it depite knowing words it includes. Hope the thread wasn't removed.

[edit on 3/24/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

2.He speaks of the Israeli's using a bomb -- perhaps a bunker busting bomb -- on a particular target inside Iran. People will speak of this as the great "Israeli mistake" as the detonation causes an unexpected explosion which spews black smoke, contaminated with some poison that sounds like radiation, that circles the globe. Crops are damaged, wide spread famine ensues and there is a slang for a kind of "death dance" that victims of this poison perform as a result of the excruciating pain they suffer immediately before they die.

I dont buy this part.

Is there any proof of such claim?

Thats the tiberium plot nice try though
www.youtube.com...

Funny how the Web bot never predicts a portal opening or stargate event doesn't sound strange?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

youtube is on the internet right??? and web bot gets its info from where???
thats right! the interweb...
i don't think he plagiarizes to come up with his predictions.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
To me its obvious that since Web-Bot scours the net for info, that it picks up many of the thousands of pages here on ATS, so infact, ATS is and would be a fair percent of Web-Bot!! no?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Interesting read...not sure if I like the bit where the secret vatican librarys are destroyed by the revolutionarys after finding out the truth of our species...if anything, they should preserve such information and spam it all over the web.

S&F for the dystopian future.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
It's only a prediction of whats to come. Did Nostradamus have proof of his claims when he predicted ww2? Not really.

When this happens, its going to take the doubters by surprise.

Be safe or be dead. Prepare for the apocalypse. Thats all I got to say.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
LOOOOL, seems like good old web bot accidentally watched too much Futurama. In that show there's aliens that use human noses as aphrodisiac too

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
To me its obvious that since Web-Bot scours the net for info, that it picks up many of the thousands of pages here on ATS, so infact, ATS is and would be a fair percent of Web-Bot!! no?
yes! we agree on this...star for you.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Famine, devestating bombs, war, natural disaster, mass death, riots and revolution, alien disclosure...

Yep, has all the making of a well rounded prediction that covers all the bases in case any one of these scenarios comes true. And then what?
WE TOLD YOU SO!

Seriously, when has webbot ever made an accurate prediction? Please give me some examples because I would love to see them.

Out of everything that could possibly happen in the next year these are the most far fetched. And for all of this to happen in the next year?

COME ON!!!

Still scary though. By the way, S&F for the sleep deprivation I will be enjoying tonight!

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Hatcookie]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce talks about a "secret hall of records" being opened up that reveals man's true history which is supposed to be vastly different from what is believed.

I think most of us assumed that was going to be a secret chamber, perhaps located under the Sphinx, but it could (?) also be the Vatican library.

As far as Web Bot only giving us really bad news.

Can any of us think of anything really good that has happened over maybe the last couple of years that Web Bot missed ?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
This web bot thing isn't getting one more click from me.

Just how much disappointment do we have to endure before we realize it's all about the click?

The internet (even the mainstream) is becoming just as devious, ill-hearted, profit-driven and unethical (redun?) as television. Or perhaps it's just the people driving more obtrusive by the day ads (scripts & ad-ware) everywhere looking for that $.0125 cents? Maybe they think this is where we all are or sompm?

Nope...not one more click. I guess the 12th time was the charm for me.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Edgar Cayce talks about a "secret hall of records" being opened up that reveals man's true history which is supposed to be vastly different from what is believed.

I think most of us assumed that was going to be a secret chamber, perhaps located under the Sphinx, but it could (?) also be the Vatican library.

As far as Web Bot only giving us really bad news.

Can any of us think of anything really good that has happened over maybe the last couple of years that Web Bot missed ?

Why should we trust the Web Bot it predict that hillary will the election?
unless of coruse the election was all staged.

This is why its a waste going into the polls.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

I felt the same way as you do until I read this part of the report:

Before the Tsunami of 2004 he got a warnings that "three hundred thousand people" would die. This was right on the mark as reported in the world press.

About the predictions...

We should note here that the web bot doesn't predict the future. It predicts what most people will be saying -- what words they will be using -- when they talk about an event in the future, after it has happened.

I feel I can accurately predict what language will be showing up after a particular event in the future, but if that language is distorted or wrong, that's the language that I pick up.
It is as though we're looking through people's eyes in the future as they read the newspapers or whatever about an event. And so whatever it is they're reading is what we pick up -- not the reality of the event.

Another interesting phenomenon with the web bot is its ability to predict how strong an event will be. An event affecting a small population will show up days or weeks before it actually happens. The events of the 2004 tsunami were showing up about 8 weeks prior to the event.

But one event, which has not yet happened, has been showing up for about seven years -- the collapse of the US dollar! Speaking about this Clif notes: "Yes, it's going to be huge -- planetary in fact.

It made it all clear on how web-bot works.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Pffft, I'm shocked Cliff hasn't e-mailed you in protest for posting this. I follow the project but, Cliff's objectivity is severely compromised.

WordPress.Com hosts copyright Thieves and does nothing about it. Their response...use our bureaucracy and paper work (that we ignore) to complain. Their DCMA notice has no effect. Still the copyright thieves (sirburton = thief and pimple on universe butt) are protected, and authors are *SNIP* upon by WORDPRESS dot com which probably should be renamed as OppressorsOfTheWord.com

From the top of his website, halfpasthuman.com He's in it for the money and I don't trust him one bit.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
At what point does webbot recognize that it itself is being referenced in the future?

My predictions for Webbot predictions for 2018:
1.) Increased talks of a super cloud-computer that predicts the future leads to a new religion based entirely off of technology. Major churches and institutions further deteriorate as masses of people rely on it's advice.
My predictions for Webbot predictions for 2019:
1.) KNEEL!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

It has been suggested they actually eat us to absorb some kind of glandular secretions that get them high

Like the storyline in the Torchwood Episode "Children Of Earth"

www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by excelents]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Web bot has made NOT ONE mistakes in the past!

It isnt 100% accurate....Since i follow web bot i concluded that it is 10-60% accurate. Especially the dates are extremely inaccurate!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join