It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if I told you there was a legal way to screw the senate over and stop it..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

First allow me to state a reference that has to be included

US legislatures meet the US constitution

An open Letter to The Attorney General of Texas,

I have always been taught that the way to get a man's attention is to speak in his self interest.

What If I told you there was a way you could be the republican candidate for president and have a good chance of beating the incumbent. You see the man who gets the press as the man who stops the health care bill dead in its tracts will be very popular. Say perhaps popular enough to win 1600 Pennsylvania ave.

In the attached papers you are about to receive is a laymen breakdown of the constitution of the US.

A quick summary

The commerce clause has not been nullified in any way by the Legislatures acts. If you are serious about filing it is with quite a clear conscious that I add in my two cents worth.

So far the states lose in every instance.

My understanding is that the use of the tenth amendment will not qualify because no one has served notice that the states or the individuals reserve the instance of choice on implementation of health care.

I believe it may fall under common law being the same as a trespass notice. Some one has to be served with the notice of trespass to be enforced.

Tomorrow morning, I suggest you send notice of said reservation of rights. To all parties in the legislature, executive branch, and file with the federal courts said notice and any others you can think of. It wouldn't hurt to notify the other 39 states that have something in the works as well. They need to send the notice to.

Then the tenth amendment has a chance of standing.

Next, article one: section nine of the us constitution.

Demand an exact accounting of all funds. A very exact accounting to the penny.

If I have misplaced anything I am including my full list of review so far.

I hope this helps with where you want to go. This next part is the part I include as an Idea on how to really get the members of the senate.

If at least two-thirds of the legislatures of the states so request, Congress is required to call a convention for the purpose of proposing amendments. This provision, many scholars argue, allows for a check on the power of the Congress to limit potential constitutional amendments. In fact, several proponents of constitutional revision, such as Larry J. Sabato in his book A More Perfect Constitution believe this is the only feasible way for large-scale constitutional change to occur.

As I stated my understanding is that 39 states are intending to go after this Health Care reform bill. Well fifty states divided into two thirds is 37.5. Hum 39 states right.

I propose the recall amendment. You can work out the language any way you want, but the basics are this. The states have the right to recall federal representatives if 3/4s of that states population in conjunction with 3/4 of the states legislature can recall a legislature and have a new vote to replace them.

When they stall this, come up with another amendment. Keep forcing the issue and eating there time.

The next part is very important. Each state involved must also file an injunction in concert with the notifications and the lawsuit. You are asking for the court to put the enactment of the law on hold until the outcome of the lawsuit before the supreme court. By the law of the land they have to issue it.

What will happen? The federal attorney will heave and haw but the grounds for the injunction are for the time for the court to make its decision.

The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction via the constitution.

To sum it all up

For the tenth to stand notice must be served
The injunction is critical to success
The amendment process will slow them down even more

Sir if you can be the leader needed for this you will have the spotlight nation wide. It will translate into a good shot at the white house. If done properly the worst case scenario is that the time will slow the Democrats down completely enough to stop the health care bill.

I am going back to my notes and re-reviewing the 14th amendment. Their might be a little more that would help.

Ok before I sen it opens and help cleaning it up would be appreciated thank you

BTW...
Texas attorney General

If I can get it cleaned up quickly, it can be posted. And by tomorrow a lot of attorney generals can do something.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by ripcontrol]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Bravo!

And Thank you!... =)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

You certainly have my full attention here sir! This is one of those, "wish I had thought of that."
I too have been pondering on how to take down the criminals on the Hill on the one hand, and force them to stand trial secondly. This could be done using the Common Law Court. If a majority of Americas were together on this in thought and mind, an order could be sent to the local Sheriff of the DC area to convene a Common Law court. This is Constitutional and legal to do, though usually at a County level. Anyway, this court, made up of the local sheriff and a Common Law jury of peers would come to order, and send out subpoenas to every member of Congress, the Senate, the Supreme Court, and yes, the President too. First of all, all would have to, before witnesses and cameras, take the Constitutional Oath. Then each would be questioned under that Oath about all of their little criminal enterprises and Lobby money squirrelled away in off shore banks to avoid taxes. It would quickly be found that each one committed a treason against the Constitution and the American People. Folks, these people have been ripping us off for years, and we have let them. They owe us, the American People, more money than there is in the whole world. We need a full accounting of the past 145 years.
Why that particular number of years, you ask? Because after the surrender at Appomattox Courthouse, we all, in effect, became slaves. Things have never been the same. As time went on, things got much worse, when the rich found new ways of controlling us, and taxing us, and dumbing us down to what was really going on.

The End of the War
Negotiations began between General Robert E Lee and General Ulysses S Grant in the McLean House near Appomattox Court House, and the terms of surrender were agreed upon. The papers were signed, at which time Lee left for his headquarters in the court house. As he passed his men with tears streaming down his face, he said, "Men, we have fought through the war together. I have done the best that I could for you."

Freedom Dies

The rich in Washington decided to punish the South, and this they did with the new version of the Constitution and a thing they called "statutory law." They were supposed to raise the former slaves, the Black man, up to the level of the Free Sovereign American, instead they took the Sovereign down to the level of slavery. We have been slaves ever since, and we are slaves right now. We are slaves to the product, to money, and to electronic devices THEY gave us.

Well, is it not time to take back that which is ours, and do it in a completely legal way? Everyone knows the immense power of the Internal Revenue Service, right? Well, in a legal sense, they have no law whatsoever to give them the right to harass you and out you in prison for not paying taxes, and they do not have even a place in Federal government, the States did not ratify the 16th Amendment.
This is the very power the IRS uses against us, the People. Why not use it on them for a change?

Follow me here, in the early days of shipping, many Nations did business with other Nations. There had to be some kind of universal law, or set of rules that everyone had to follow, to prevent getting ripped off, or acts of war and such. This law became the Universal Commercial Code.

A little more...

Uniform Commercial Code Research

Public Records - UCC Record Search

For those who do not know, this set of Codes in the hands of a knowledgeable person is akin to a nuclear bomb. Ordinary people have been able to tie up bank accounts and seize assets of some powerful people in the past. I myself was able to shut down a Circuit Court Judge by using Common Law affidavits. Right now, he is liable for lawsuit if I so choose. What I am saying here is This is Powerful! By using the Common Law we the People can take our country back, and fire the criminals who are ruining her.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
excellent and if i may ask may i send this to my state attorney general as well? Just in case yours does not get it to mine fast enough...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I applaud you for this! If it worked, it would galvanize this country like nothing since the revolutionary war. However, you do know that whomsoever dared to get the ball rolling on this would shortly end up dead, as well as anyone who was closely associated with them, and the whole thing would be even more deeply buried than Jimmy Hoffa. Not that it shouldn't be tried, I'm just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

By all means the more the merrier!!!!!!

To all members of the site send it rewrite if you must partially... Just notify them.... Make sure you copy and paste the US legislatures meet the US constitution post I made so they have the background on it...

@Autowrench

They might walk due to federal intervention, but due to extradition via the constitution, they could be extradited across the whole us, state by state. Each one being a new charge as it is against the citizens of that state. It would have to be at the local level....

They may walk in every case but would be rendered useless. A single failure to appear would constitute jail time... I love it!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Your research is admirable.

IMO, the AG of Texas and other AG's have already thought of this and dismissed it or they weren't really serious about the lawsuit in the first place.

If I were going after the Fed, I would lay the smackdown on them and throw everything at them including the kitchen sink.

I have a feeling the AG's aren't going that route.

The exact accounting you mention confuses me. Where does it say exact accounting? Or are you saying the states should demand one?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

The states should demand it. Then file another lawsuit if its not answered. Your right on the wording but it would also give the opponents they face in upcoming elections more ammo. They have to provide it.

The other thing I ant to mention but I am not sure if it violates T&C.

@ skepticoverlord

Let me know if it does....

When they file the lawsuit I have found that an affidavit can be filed by anyone that might have an interest in the case. This is based on personal experience.

As soon as I get a case number for one of these, I intend to send a certified copy of my personal reservations of my right of choice in health care specifically naming it. (notary public)

I will then send it to the court house via the clerk of court as evidence I reserved that right. Hence legal notice of trespass is given.

I wonder would happen in the court room when the judge gets say a few thousand of these...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well the fight is just about over. Someone prediction here seems to be correct. Nothing but saber rattling.

Open letter to the mods and owner of ATS

I will attempt to avoid all instances of inciting revolution like the plague. I want to know before I attempt my own round about way of doing this
will I be given room to use all the tricks in my arsenal?

I am going to come up to the line and reach over it but never step across. There is a second way to do this? How shall we say, another way to skin the cat....

I want the mods to post at least a 3/4 majority saying I can and I want you to monitor my post here so the site can be completely protected.

Someone who shall we say remain nameless accused all complaining as spineless cowards.

My answer is money talks....

Oddly enough, it applies to my answer.

You see there is another option that the citizens of the US and for that matter the world here can do. Its a long dirty road but in the end they cant do a thing about it.

The beauty of it is not asingle shot will be fire. Thats right not a single shot..

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"

Asimov....

If I am allowed I will outline it on this thread. In no way does it violate T&C....

Well, I await the decision....

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

While you are free to draft a letter and send it where you wish, obviously, the ATS Terms and Conditions specifically prohibit any attempts at using these boards to garner explicit and petitioned support. You may use this thread to post updates but as far as specifically requesting member support, we ask that you refrain from doing so.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thank you. I needed to know where that line is on it. I know its bad but I wanted to make sure when I dance close to the line I do not cross it.

So via democratic rules of processing
I will take the time to post the other option.

It is not a letter or petition, I will send you a copy before I post it. I should remember...

The reason is it is not a really great or original Idea but a synthesis. I will compose it later. Thank you again

new topics

top topics

join