It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 UFOs appear only on Infra Red

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Just got a hold of this one. Seems to be one of those triangles. Just started browsing this site. Pretty cool stuff as you can see a plane also.

Not sure how to embed and have no time to experiment.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Grossac]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grossac
Just got a hold of this one. Seems to be one of those triangles. Just started browsing this site. Pretty cool stuff as you can see a plane also.

Not sure how to embed and have no time to experiment.

You can't seem to make up your mind if it's 3 objects which your title says, and which the source says, or whether it "Seems to be one of those triangles." which would be one object with 3 lights on it.

At 1:05 in the video you can definitely see stars behind it so it's definitely 3 objects and maybe a triangle formation but not "one of those triangles".

I don't think we can rule out planes, perhaps at a different altitude than the lower altitude plane which is easier to see details on because it's closer.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The title is the title of the video. I watched it once and found it interesting. Nothing more nothing less. Unless an alien walks out of a ship and shakes my hand, I'll always be a skeptic.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Grossac]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This could be a possible explanation:

The NOSS constellations consist of three visible satellites, each of which moves in a roughly geocentric orbit. The shape of the triangle formed cannot be maintained because the orbits must intersect one another when viewed from Earth's centre. Thus from time to time the satellites will even appear to be in a straight line from that point of view. All other times they form some sort of triangle, but its shape must vary continuously. I tried viewing them from above in simulation in Starry Night. It is possible to do so, but it is very difficult.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I guess the reason why the infrared camera can spot them and the naked eye can't is because they just aren't that bright.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
is that 3 ufos or a bigazz triangle in stealth mode???

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv
is that 3 ufos or a bigazz triangle in stealth mode???

If you had read my post and noted the time index in the video I pointed out you'd already know the answer to that question.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
This could be a possible explanation:

The NOSS constellations consist of three visible satellites.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Yes it could be satellites.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
one thought :

maybe it's ONE triangle UFO with a camouflage device on, preventing you from hearing anything , not even a single sound.
nice video

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Take this link on that page:
www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
i bet on sattelites in formation.

They dissapeared almost on the same time (with small errors due different orbits - altitudes where crossing the earth's shadow edge), because entered in the earth shadow.
When entering in the earth shadow, the falling in brightness is about 10 second or less (depending on initial brightness).

and somehow, i don't believe they were not seen with naked eyes....i don't think that camera was so sensitive, way beyound human limit... or , why not the witness's eyes were not fully adapted to the darkness.

by the way, 3 points always make a triangle (unless perfectly aligned, when makes a line)

[edit on 25/3/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield
and somehow, i don't believe they were not seen with naked eyes....i don't think that camera was so sensitive, way beyound human limit... or , why not the witness's eyes were not fully adapted to the darkness.

by the way, 3 points always make a triangle (unless perfectly aligned, when makes a line)

You could be right about the naked eye visibility, or another issue in my area is light pollution obscuring good views with the naked eye.

But the camera can definitely pick up things completely invisible to the naked eye, you can demonstrate this by pointing a remote control at the camera and pushing a button on it, the camera shows a "light" coming out of the remote but I see nothing with the naked eye. However, to support your point, the chances of a satellite only emitting EM radiation in that frequency where it's only visible to the camera and not the naked eye, seem pretty slim (I almost said remote, but bad pun based on my example
)

And about the triangle, that's an often overlooked point about 3 lights! Starred your post.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
More lame dramatic music and pop-up boxes. those both automatically say hoax.

NEXT!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That was a good find, and I almost agree with the hole sattelite theory, the only thing that stumps me is the speed of the travel.. on clear nights here in Australia, I can see two or three sattelites, and travel really slow in a straight line across the sky.. no were near that fast..

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
You could be right about the naked eye visibility, or another issue in my area is light pollution obscuring good views with the naked eye.

however, light pollution reduce the human limit, but also to instruments. Anyway...

But the camera can definitely pick up things completely invisible to the naked eye, you can demonstrate this by pointing a remote control at the camera and pushing a button on it, the camera shows a "light" coming out of the remote but I see nothing with the naked eye.

try this: in complete darkness, after a few minutes to adapt the eyes, put the remote led just near the eye and push some buttons...you could actually see barely the infrared light emitted directly with the eye!
on the other hand, i don't know this could be dangerous or not to the eye, so maybe is better to not try this, and just believe me: i see the infrared light!

However, to support your point, the chances of a satellite only emitting EM radiation in that frequency where it's only visible to the camera and not the naked eye, seem pretty slim (I almost said remote, but bad pun based on my example
)

exactly.

[edit on 25/3/10 by depthoffield]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I say satellites. Note how they fade out at the end, when they go out of the reflective zone of sunlight.

nice vid tho

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
whatever they are thy aren't one craft with three lights because because you can see stars between them as they pass across the sky

I dunno about the disappearing act it's almost like they disappear beause of some kind of atmospheric effect but not really?

also it is news to me that satellites travel in flocks,honestly I guess I should hone up on my satellite knowledge

so whatever could be satellites ?

top topics

join