It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizardman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

The idea of it being a previously undiscovered reptile cryptoid would be another possibility. You have thought a lot about this , man. I appreciate exchanging ideas with you.
One of the witnesses of this creature was a high ranking military officer. This man held his story back due to a promotion of rank he was about to get at the time of the sighting and only went public with it years later. I can probably find the article again if you are interested just tell me.
But he saw this thing upright, and running next to his car; just like the witness did from 1988.

I like your analogy about this cryptoid being the chimpanzee equivalent in the lizard line

If there is such thing as reptile makers of kings then would they not try and put down this "crazy cousin" of theirs, who is running around chasing cars in Lee county South Carolina? He IS giving them away, like you say, if they are real...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic The idea of it being a previously undiscovered reptile cryptoid would be another possibility. You have thought a lot about this , man. I appreciate exchanging ideas with you.

Thank you very much, these threads on the reptilian hyptohethis are among my favourite so thank you to for creating it. I think about the hidden government quite often and I try to read as much as I can while leading an annoyingly busy life.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic[/i One of the witnesses of this creature was a high ranking military officer. This man held his story back due to a promotion of rank he was about to get at the time of the sighting and only went public with it years later. I can probably find the article again if you are interested just tell me.

If you could post that artical I would be most grateful as there can never be too much information can there and one day such a post might just be a vital peice of the jigsaw so yes, please post it if you would.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic[/i But he saw this thing upright, and running next to his car; just like the witness did from 1988. I like your analogy about this cryptoid being the chimpanzee equivalent in the lizard line

Well it would seem to be much less sophisticated than my understanding of the mainstream interpretation of the secretive extraterrestrial reptilian by its very behaviour. The idea it just keeps popping up into sight keeps on indicating to me that firstly it is not so concerned about remaining hidden more about filling it’s stomach and secondly it has attacked vehicals and then it takes to loitering with seeming intent near some pigs and goats is also a telling indicator of its cerebral processing.

Its failure to recognise a car as a vehicular transport instead of something to tear open and try to eat is not a very intelligent move for a being that is supposed to have traversed the stars to get here. If it is real then it is a lower species on the intelligence ladder and may live in the earth and it is not being very successful on the surface if it was not able to snag a pig or goat considering the higher reptoids (sic?) can cause wars to wage at their behest and sustenance?

Originally posted by dragonsmusic[/i If there is such thing as reptile makers of kings then would they not try and put down this "crazy cousin" of theirs, who is running around chasing cars in Lee county South Carolina? He IS giving them away, like you say, if they are real...

Great point and pretty much what I had been thinking about earlier. If this creature as you say is causing concern than I would have thought it would have met a very untimely end and yet it has not therefore it is also possible that there are no reptilians in the world too and we are deluding ourselves.

Perhaps by leaving this creature alone they do not risk exposure and if it becomes captured then at the very worst people will say so this is what the whole reptilian myth was all about – prod drooling vacant eyed reptile humanoid with a stick – roll credits.
However it has not been seen for a while so perhaps it was “assassinated” by its higher thinking relations?

The plot thickens

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

It doesn't just loiter with seeming intent around those pigs and goats. I mean it does, but if you don't mind look at the link I posted about my previous lizardman thread. In it you will you find the CNN report link. In that thread it shows what lizardman did to that couples' farm. It killed a coyote as well as other animals there.

I will find that link for you.
I have other thoughts as well, and I imagine you do too. I will u2u you . Or you can u2u me . whoever gets to the u2u first

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

And sometimes people see what they see. Just saying yo.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

This is one of the strange cases like Boggy Creek. Many claim the Lizardman is a Sasquatch that lived in the swamp (and the drawing by the teen seems to show that is a strong possibility).

Thank you for posting this.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Here's the paratopia podcast on the Lizardman -- interview with Frank Feschino

paratopia.podbean.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
reply to post by OnceReturned

And sometimes people see what they see. Just saying yo.

Exactly, William . Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

This is one of the strange cases like Boggy Creek. Many claim the Lizardman is a Sasquatch that lived in the swamp (and the drawing by the teen seems to show that is a strong possibility).

Thank you for posting this.

Thanks, kidflash, glad you like it.
Well, both the Sasquatch and lizardman are bipedal cyrptoids, so they have a lot in common, but this SC fellow is definitely lizard-like, as opposed to Sasquatch with his primate or almost bear like look.

I will check out that Boggy Creek case.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

Here's the paratopia podcast on the Lizardman -- interview with Frank Feschino

paratopia.podbean.com...

I just took a listen to that podcast; it's totally got my attention. I always skimmed over those Flatwoods monster threads here on ATS and so I don't have much knowledge about it. So obviously I had no a idea that a reptilian humanoid was reported 24 hours later and like 17 miles away from the Flatwoods monster incident. The fact that both of those things took place under an east coast wide UFO flap is even more crazy.
Thanks, Drew, as always for your valuable input.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
SmokeJag67, and everyone else, here is the quote and the link I was mentioning above

"One eyewitness, a Colonel in the Army Corps of Engineers, reported seeing a half-dinosaur, half-man running alongside his car late one night. He informed Sheriff Truesdale of the event and, after seeking counsel from his attorney, decided not to place a formal report on file regarding his sighting. The stated reason for his refusal was that his attorney told him he would lose his privacy. As an officer who had spent years at the Pentagon, and who was about to be promoted to General, Robert Cooper may have thought that filing the report would be a death sentence to his military career"

Now THAT is something else , folks.

Link

www.reptoids.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I'll "listen" to anything, even an idiot gets things right once in awhile...But I ABSOLUTELY have to draw the line at Reptilian Shape-Shifters..It's absurd to me that there's so many people who believe these things exist,live underground,control the world etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
hopefully i can re-open this thread while striking a little bit of interest from some people and get some information at the same time.

my interest had been peaked by local stories in my area, and upon trying to google questions and looking here i was surprised to find something that related to what i was trying to research. however, questions of my local area had not been answered and i hope someone here might know a link or info on what im about to ask...

many years ago, i used to live in south lebanon ohio, as did my mother. she had told me on several occasions of something she saw one night while driving home late in the night about 3AM. she had just stopped in front of her house where she lived and said a creature which looked like a frog standing on hind legs about 4 foot tall ran behind her car and ran to the little miami river. upon seeing this, obviously she screamed and ran inside which would be expected i suppose.

when she went to the police about this, apparently they thought she was joking because not much prior to that (unknown whether weeks or days) they had a policeman who had reported seeing it and open fire, which later he turned in his badge for ridicule.

now as a kid i always thought it was a cool story, and while in reading time during school, i picked up the latest version of a book series called haunted ohio (published after my mom told me any of these stories. its a book that tells local ledgends of ghost stories and the like) and noticed a small chapter about "the south lebanon frog man" upon seeing this i excitedly showed my mother. it talked about the police officer and how he had seen it.

not until tonight, i decided to do research as it never occured to me to see what else i could find about it. the odd thing i found linked to this here story was that it was set in 1988, i think my mother saw it either that year or one before, or after it. thats what really cought me off guard when i saw this

oddly enough i couldnt find anything about "south lebanon frog man" online even though if you pick up that book or hang around south lebanon its known. anybody ever heard of this in my area on a site i cant find?

thanks for any help.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join