It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizardman

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The entire story of lizardman unfolds before your eyes in this piece I have recently found. This clip has not been posted on ATS before today.
This cryptoid was rumored to inhabit the swamps of Scape Ore as far back as the antebellum days of the old south. It was supposedly reported by slaves and plantation owning families.
I have one previous thread about the lizardman from Scape Ore Swamp in South Carolina. It had one CNN clip and only a very small fraction of this entire story. What I have discovered since that time deserves to be shared and for this cryptoid to be in the public eye one more time

Lizardman’s first modern-day mainstream appearance was in 1988. The full story is in this clip. At one point you get to see and to hear the actual eyewitness to the 1988 experience in his own words. Also Sheriff Liston Truesdale, former sheriff of Lee county South Carolina , jokes that…

“Anything that we have reports of uh, runnin’ beside a car doin’ 40 miles an hour, if we could find him, Carolina or Clemson could certainly use him”

Sherriff Liston Truesdale says this at the end of this video about lizardman.
He is being humorous in these closing remarks of the clip I have here for you, but I assure you he does not think that Lizard Man is funny.

The clip offers several different eyewitness, each of which are interviewed, and you get to see and hear the sheriff of Lee county, the man quoted above, who had to deal with dozens of reports about the lizard man, talking about his experience.

This creature is legendary and when the story broke back in 88 it “went all over the world in a matter of three days”

There was no ATS back then, of course, but here you have it folks.

Lizardman the reptilian? The runningback for Clemson
? Guys, this is crazy. Your thoughts please…

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey, ya'll, thanks for the flags and the stars so far. I understand if it's too weird for people to want to write any replies.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
nah its not weird but so you dont have to bump your thread again...heres a reply.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
nah its not weird but so you dont have to bump your thread again...heres a reply.

I had two stars at that point and two flags already

so I was saying thanks and expressing a point was all.

Why don't you think this piece is weird?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Why don't you think this piece is weird?

Because, every rural community in the world throughout all of history tells stories of things that go bump in the night.

Some people see things that they can't identify, out of the corner of their eye. Some people hear wierd sounds. Some people find dead animals that look like they might not have died of familiar causes. Some people exaggerate. Some people lie. Sometimes people even find footprints that look like they might have come from strange feet. Whenever there is a place for people to image something spooky living, they always do. Before you know it we have cryptozoology.

[edit on 3/24/10 by OnceReturned]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

Do a search on "Reptilians" in this forum.
Second line here.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Do a search on "Reptilians" in this forum.
Second line here.

Why? 2nd why

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What i learned long ago is that on ats lizardpeoples and reptillians are normal.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherGoose
What i learned long ago is that on ats lizardpeoples and reptillians are normal.

Indeed, MotherGoose, this is perhaps one of only a few places in cyberspace where someone could be talking about a reptilian or lizard people and it would be normal

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
There’s loads of lizard stuff on ats although im sure you have had a look. This isn’t the same as the frog man is it? Not sure. Did wonder a bit about the part where one of the interviewees said about the financial benefits. It would be a good idea. Wonder what the blood results came back as?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kode

...I also noticed the comment about the blood on the woman's car being tested, but no other remarks whatsoever about what the test revealed.

It would have at least identified the nature of the beast; human, animal or reptile, I should think. I'm curious about why this was not discussed more extensively, and think it would have been had it been something noteworthy, don't you? I mean the story would have lost it's value if they reported for example, this was canine blood, or whatever.

In any case, I've never seen this story before and it's interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think this might be one of the archetypal reptilian factions but the manner in which its appearance was reported indicates that he/she has been cast out or is sick because when I think of a reptilian I think of them sitting behind a very expensive and highly decorated mahogany desk giving orders to world leaders and then popping down to Bohemian Grove for a wild night of party fun before snacking on a young human on the home.

I am being flippant and I am sorry but it has been a long night.

Anyway this reptilian lives in a swamp, is being spotted by the average human going about their business and he/she seems to be watching goats and pigs with salivating intent? Something is not right here because I have for years had the impression that the reptilian mind is so powerfully intelligent and sly that they could never be seen under any circumstances in such a place even if they were as it happens, standing in such a place.

Perhaps if this is a real deal, this creature is sick and/or is an outcast but even then to banish such a creature to where it could blow open a massive can of worms by proving to the world that the reptilian hypothesis is a reality seems very counterproductive to the whole and as their intelligence from all accounts is vastly superior to ours – it does not add up.

Perhaps this creature is an underground dweller new to the scene of the reptilian phenomenon or it is a group perpetrated hoax? I am leaning more toward a hoax and I take no enjoyment from that as I freely admit to enjoy spilling my brains on the ground from a wide open skull as often as I can.

In any event I enjoyed the video, I already know of the story but I star and flag anyway for the contribution and for refreshing my memory.

Thanks.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very interesting!

I would also like to know what happened to the blood samples from the car. Does the car still exist? Maybe you get an idea of the claws or dentation of the critter from the damage. It's been since 1988, probably nothing left. So, did she mean the lizardman ate the cats or that they ran away? No blood of cat body parts anywhere? At least he believes in the "clean plate club" and picks up after himself.
It's nice to find a polite monster.

S&F

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hey ya'll. The answer to the question about the blood samples is found here in the first thread I did about Lizardman.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This clip does a much more in depth study on that experience. It's several minutes worth just on that one couple who lost all the animals and whose van was sliced and diced. They said that it was inconclusive.
Inconclusive? Come on I say. Somebody knows something, I mean inconclusive blood samples makes it more of a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
reply to post by kode

...I also noticed the comment about the blood on the woman's car being tested, but no other remarks whatsoever about what the test revealed.

It would have at least identified the nature of the beast; human, animal or reptile, I should think. I'm curious about why this was not discussed more extensively, and think it would have been had it been something noteworthy, don't you? I mean the story would have lost it's value if they reported for example, this was canine blood, or whatever.

In any case, I've never seen this story before and it's interesting.

Hi, LIW. I am also curious about why this was not discussed more.(though I know that comment was directed to kode)

As the far the blood samples go, several people were asking about it and as you can see I just posted a reply about it.

Glad you find the story interesting.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

"Anyway this reptilian lives in a swamp, is being spotted by the average human going about their business and he/she seems to be watching goats and pigs with salivating intent? Something is not right here because I have for years had the impression that the reptilian mind is so powerfully intelligent and sly that they could never be seen under any circumstances in such a place even if they were as it happens, standing in such a place."

Ok, to that I say, if they are real, then maybe they are not as sly as people might think. Or... if they are real then their ranks are dividing and this is one example of one that is hiding... or it's just a reptile cryptoid and not at all a hypbrid.

"Perhaps if this is a real deal, this creature is sick and/or is an outcast but even then to banish such a creature to where it could blow open a massive can of worms by proving to the world that the reptilian hypothesis is a reality seems very counterproductive to the whole and as their intelligence from all accounts is vastly superior to ours – it does not add up"

To that I say I am just now getting into what people have to say about reptilians, but I am learning. What you say about it being sick and an outcast is interesting.
Though the risk factor involved with blowing the whole scheme would seem to make that hypothesis void, as you yourself state that it could.

Now perhaps this next part is Icke-like or perhaps for a moment I've put Icke aside, but the terra papers talk about the lizard people in terms of several different groups. Some are mentioned as the ground dwelling ones, which resonates with what you said about it being a different type of cryptoid.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
Very interesting!

I would also like to know what happened to the blood samples from the car. Does the car still exist? Maybe you get an idea of the claws or dentation of the critter from the damage. It's been since 1988, probably nothing left. So, did she mean the lizardman ate the cats or that they ran away? No blood of cat body parts anywhere? At least he believes in the "clean plate club" and picks up after himself.
It's nice to find a polite monster.

S&F

Thanks , Zachi
That's pretty funny. Check out the clip in the first lizardman thread I did. It explains more about those cats; the link is posted above in my reply about the blood sample lab reports.
The clip that CNN did was from 2008. The blood is still sitting there on the car. Seems like someone could just be friendly enough to go up and ask them if they would mind a sample being taken. I mean they've got the van on display now and the blood stains are still there. I'm no CSI guy, but could the blood stains still be analyzed after two years time?
Seems like it should be possible.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic Ok, to that I say, if they are real, then maybe they are not as sly as people might think. Or... if they are real then their ranks are dividing and this is one example of one that is hiding...

I am not too sure about this as I sincerely believe that the reptilian in being with us for so long and remaining hidden from our sight with such near perfect skill would indicate to me that they are extremely adept at this. One could say this is a sly skill but it could be just life strategy that they have learned to adapt as no one could doubt that humanity is extremely self serving and regressively aggressive in nature to each other and to the animals that share this world with us.

Perhaps then not a sly move but rather just a safety move? If their ranks are divided as you suggest then from my view point I can only think that this would be a good thing because at some point in our shared time on this world we must get to know each other openly and without hidden boundaries because to grow together I believe we must be together, not separated by a mutual veil of distrust, hate and fear?

Rumours abound for instance that disappeared children end up in reptilian stomachs or that reptilians feed off our emotions like parasites to even raping abducted women in droves, killing men for fun. I have a feeling much of this may be fear mongering by those that would keep us in fear of truth.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic Or it's just a reptile cryptoid and not at all a hypbrid. To that I say I am just now getting into what people have to say about reptilians, but I am learning. What you say about it being sick and an outcast is interesting. Though the risk factor involved with blowing the whole scheme would seem to make that hypothesis void, as you yourself state that it could.

It would seem to be more a reptilian cryptoid that is new to science from what I have read of the reptilian in the context of them being among us out of sight and influencing our history. I cannot put this strange swap lurker into the same category so I would think that if this is not a hoax then it cannot be a relation to the king maker reptilian anymore than a chimpanzee can be related to us in such a context.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic Now perhaps this next part is Icke-like or perhaps for a moment I've put Icke aside, but the terra papers talk about the lizard people in terms of several different groups. Some are mentioned as the ground dwelling ones, which resonates with what you said about it being a different type of cryptoid.

I am leaning toward this possibility too and if this is a true creature then yes it must be a distant relation to the king makers and though it is highly adept at remaining at large and for the most part out of human sight it is not so high in the hierarchy of his type to remain totally hidden and I would hope with that in mind that such a creature could nolt remain hidden in the swamp forever and at some point sooner rather than later this being will be caught, hopefully unarmed and without causing it undue distress.

However I do feel that it must be captured so that the world can see there is more to the world than what we are fed on the TV.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

naturalplane.blogspot.com... sAndMonstersAPersonalJourney+%28Phantoms+and+Monsters%29

Here you go -- the DNA was finally got for recombinant (male and female) on the starchild "Lizardman" skull -- demonstrating it's not fully human.......?????

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

naturalplane.blogspot.com... sAndMonstersAPersonalJourney+%28Phantoms+and+Monsters%29

Here you go -- the DNA was finally got for recombinant (male and female) on the starchild "Lizardman" skull -- demonstrating it's not fully human.......?????

I don't know why that skull was featured under the lizard monster episode of monsterquest. That seems weird to me, man. It seems like it would be more like a human and grey hybrid if it IS anything extraterrestrial; and not lizard man like at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join