It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey - Write a letter to Obama. Go ahead, DO IT!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Greetings everyone!

Hopefully, everyone here is of good cheer and happily content with their lives.

I know, if that statement wasn't a crock of #, I don't know what else would be. For the most part, if You're an American at any rate, a person named Barack Obama has recently just stuck another ink pen between your ribs and you're irate about it.

As a matter of fact, there are alot of things he's done lately to make folks, even outside of America, pissed off. Well there IS something you can DO about it! REALLY, there is. You can write him a letter, and post it publicly online, with a service known as Letter to Barack Obama .com !

Now, honestly folks, I have only just discovered this website, and am still involved in reading the things people have posted on it. Would you believe that there are hundreds of people posting comments of praise, and of thanks to Obama, calling him their HERO... on the Health Care issue?

REALLY - I kid you not!... go take a look, and see for yourself! While your there, why not post your own letter, and let him and everyone else know just how you feel!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Even better... take a look at some of the great RACIAL cartoons making the website:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Can I send this picture to him?

new topics

join