It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested in alleged abduction of N.B. woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Man arrested in alleged abduction of N.B. woman

www.ctv.ca

RCMP in New Brunswick say a Moncton man is under arrest in connection with the alleged abduction of a woman who disappeared from a local mall last month and was found alive on Wednesday.

Codiac RCMP say 54-year-old Donna O'Rielly was spotted around noon by a motorist driving along St. George Blvd., just west of Vaughn Harvey Blvd., in Moncton.

O'Rielly's brother-in-law, Albert O'Rielly, told NTV Wednesday that in fact his sister-in-law broke free from her alleged captor and flagged down a motorist, who brought her to police.

About two hours later, a 62-year-old local man was taken
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's nice to see something have a happy ending for a change. This happened just about a month ago, that she was snatched. Nobody knew what happened. The R.C.M.P. did another fine job of looking incompetent. She was held about 5 min. from where she was taken and apparently the guy was known by police. This is not something that happens hardly ever in our city of 124,000 people. This guy should get 20 yrs. Not only for what he did to Donna O'Rielly but for making our city seem a little less safe.

www.ctv.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Wow. My family is from Chipman/Minto area. For being a less dense area of population, you seem to get a fair share of deviants.

I remember that dude from Minto a few years back that killed people and heading to the Border-and the border agents were instructed to hide. They didn't have guns at that time.

Anyway, thank God she got away and the perp was arrested. Thank you for posting. I'll be up visiting from Campobello/Fredericton/Chipman in Aug.
Let me know is anymore crazy stuff is happening up that way.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

yea , people around here we're nervous for the last month but there is not much coming out yet as to who this sicko is but info should be forthcoming. I don't think I've been to Minto or Chipman but I do know where it is. Thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Yea that guy was real creepy looking It seems like we get some weird ones in N.B. remember noel winters or allan legere.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by enament

Allan Leger was definately a real scary guy. The way he managed to hide and survive in the woods was actually quite impressive for the sick piece of merde.

join