It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wallstreet swallowed it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Those wallstreet jokers, ex-stoners, ex-hippies turned brokers, those fake savings and loaners

Where's all the money from all those 401k's?
I say it's all on wallstreet.
Wallstreet swallowed it.
Wallstreet swallowed it all
Wallstreet swallowed the nation, nation, and the world, world.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Not to burst your bubble here, but...

Wall Street, isn't responsible for running off with the money. It's just a street with some buildings on it.

It is the people that work in those buildings that ran off with the money. It's the people that work at Pennsylvania Avenue that ran off with it, it's the people that work at Downing Street, and similar places that ran off with it...

Streets didn't run off with the money, people did.

Find them, talk to them, ask them. Tell them you aren't happy. Don't get angry with them, just let them know, that they let you down, and you feel ashamed to call them human.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dampnickers
Not to burst your bubble here, but...

Wall Street, isn't responsible for running off with the money. It's just a street with some buildings on it.

It is the people that work in those buildings that ran off with the money. It's the people that work at Pennsylvania Avenue that ran off with it, it's the people that work at Downing Street, and similar places that ran off with it...

Streets didn't run off with the money, people did.

Find them, talk to them, ask them. Tell them you aren't happy. Don't get angry with them, just let them know, that they let you down, and you feel ashamed to call them human.

My bubble is not burst at all, dampknickers.

I do indeed see that it is not actually the street, making off with the money.
It's the people behind the scenes.
Thank you for that info, for mentioning Downing.

That advice of yours resonates with me.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Really, did that observation really need to be pointed out?

"The street didn't run off your money, the people that work in the buildings on the street did".

I mean, c'mon, really?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Whine Flu]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bernie Madoff skimmed 5 Billion dollars from investors. Andea Orcel of Merrill Lynch and James Dimon of JP Morgan continue to hand out big bonuses during the recession, and profit from financial crisis.

Loyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs is apparently nothing less than a common robber.

All of them.....SNAKES IN SUITS
(Thread title, Ladyskadi, ATS)

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Bernie Madoff skimmed 5 Billion dollars from investors. Andea Orcel of Merrill Lynch and James Dimon of JP Morgan continue to hand out big bonuses during the recession, and profit from financial crisis.

Loyd Blankfein of Goldman Sachs is apparently nothing less than a common robber.

All of them.....SNAKES IN SUITS
(Thread title, Ladyskadi, ATS)

Thanks, LadyInWaiting, that's a great reply. Also I will check out Ladyskadi's piece.

new topics

top topics

join