It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Doomsday threads have to stop!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

I have to agree with part of what you said, so in a few day's I will be posting the "World Will End In 5675 Thread"..... That should get me some lengthy conversation, before I have to face the music.....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by lpowell0627
BUT.....I bet if the world had ended yesterday you would have been glad you read that thread!!

What?

The world ended yesterday? I missed it?

There was even a thread about the ending I missed?

Damn it.

If *ANYONE* here tells my kids that the World ended yesterday.. BIG TROUBLE!
All three are working on big History Fair projects due tomorrow.. They don't need any reason for slacking off!

I'll fill them in after they turn the projects in.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
How about any Star and Flags gained be withdrawn (or half of them).

Maybe they'll think twice. Maybe not.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

These Doomsday threads have to stop!!

no! predictions make the world a better place.
see, by focusing attention on a possible future event/disaster, we alter the course of time, thus avoiding the thing predicted.

keep'em coming.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jaden_x

Now that's a theory there.... wrapping head around it.....hmmmmm Let's name it, "The ATS Doomsday Paradox Conundrum"

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaden_x

no! predictions make the world a better place.
see, by focusing attention on a possible future event/disaster, we alter the course of time, thus avoiding the thing predicted.

keep'em coming.

I agree with discussing all possible outcomes of different scenarios... I'm apposed to those that state they have some divine knowledge that a specific event WILL happen on THIS date and time...

See what I mean?

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In my opinion this path which we are on (humanity) is very off course. I welcome a rebirth of humanity which will bring us into the next evolutionary phase, by rebirth i mean a cleansing . We as a species must be reduced to below a billion or less humans on earth and start over completly, learning from our mistakes we made in the 20 and 21st century we can live in peace and harmony with the planet if we maintain a population of 3 billion or less depending on our techonolgy levels. If you cannot sense the approaching tidal wave then i feel very sorry for you, for me it is as clear as day, we are all living fake lives which are full of greed and lust. We are already passed the tipping point, all we can do now is live life to the fullest and try to make as many people aware as possible. We do not have to live like we are now, it is all wrong thats why there must and will be a rebirth you can bet on that.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Please. Twenty or thirty billion of us could live together comfortably if we didn't have utter tyrants in power. Let's not lose sight of the fact that it's Their goal to lower our populations to "reasonable" levels.

ATTENTION FELLOW CANADIANS

Hey, I have some "good health news" to share ...

www.vitalitymagazine.com...
www.vitalitymagazine.com...
dotconnectoruk.blogspot.com...

Unfortunately, looks like Canada will be getting the very same bill the States has in a different form. Bill C-6, already through the HoC, and awaiting Senate approval. Same violations of the charter, same infringements on rights. Sorry if you already knew about it. High treason in the crafting.

But here is some actual good news about health!

web-purchases.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Please. Twenty or thirty billion of us could live together comfortably if we didn't have utter tyrants in power. Let's not lose sight of the fact that it's Their goal to lower our populations to "reasonable" levels.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Absobloodylutely!!

I've lived with people from all over the world and visited most of Asia and Europe, never been state side but do plan to at some point.

What I found is that basically people get on with each other, people do live in harmony for the most part. Where there is disharmony is where there is poverty or a forced class system created by the people in power.

I'm sure if we didn't have internet and TV all our lives would be far brighter in our outlook. Though as a self confessed internet addict, I'm sure its easier said than done!!

As an example, for a time I lived with the people in the provinces of the Philippines, they get up with the cockcrow and sleep at sun set, They only got colour TV in the 90's and I can tell you they don't have much but what they have they are willing to share and they are happy happy people.... They don't have much but I consider them among the richest people in the world... They are free...

Although you have to take human nature into consideration when thinking about how any power system works. There are always those that crave power over others just for the sake of it.

And thank you for posting some good news, we need more good news story's. I wish the news was more like 75% good news and 25% reports of the bad stuff. All this doom and gloom is partly down to news networks who constantly fill the populace with dread.

But I will re-iterate my thoughts here.... Down with 100% positives of things that are not 100% positives. Down with date naming and definites..

IF there is anything I've learned thus far in my life, its that nothing is Definite!!

All the best,

Korg.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm already heart-warmed by people and friends, and can only imagine how much better still things could be if we had fair and representative governments that actually cared instead of pretending to, or being forced to be otherwise. I consider it such irony to find so much on natural health and debunking the media health movement on one hand, and our government bill which threatens to stomp out natural health products on the other, both in the same span of time!

Last night I spent time researching up natural health, the Codex, Canadas ties to the nwo and the proposed selling out to this system through Bill C-6. I couldn't access our governments parliament site. I also saw a petition which was intended to reach 111,000 names - it reached 601 and was closed. I'm guessing, but can only imagine the bill was swept through the Commons before that petition had any real effect. Our politics have always been lower-key than Americas, lol ever since Mulrooney was in power I think a lot of us tuned out to all but local politics and the odd scandal. I used to say "I made the mistake of voting for Mulrooney, and realized I was bad at voting" as an explanation for not participating in anything except local elections since. Little did I realize how those votes really didn't matter anyway. Now, with the connection to the nwo, every country gets One Vote in the 193 round table of leaders. I had a gut feeling ours was just around the corner.

I've seen no awareness thread here about C-6 and it's worth making one if someone cares to. Please include, or feel free to include, the links above. We still have a chance to ground the bill with the Senate for review until the next election is called - we need to petition or write to our Senators. It's a rubber stamp on the bill in the Senate, but they should listen to enough Canadians. Eight breaches of our Constitution. I don't have posts enough for a new thread.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join