It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother furious after in-school clinic sets up teen's abortion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
While I agree she did sign the permission slip, you don't think the school over stepped it's bounds? We signed for our son to wrestle, and still have to sign a permission slip for every away match. Yes, the mother should have investigated what she was signing better, but the whole be silent thing, c'mon, they knew they were in the wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville

It's amazing that a child under the age of 18, probably well under the age of 18, can have an abortion (a major medical operation) without parental consent and state law allows it...gotta love liberals and their perverted thinking.

I just have to ask, how is an abortion done over there? A major medical operation??! Sound like you live in the stone age..... Just pop a pill, and the body takes care of the rest. Perhaps some tissiue needs removing, but that is no "major medical operation".

I agree that the parents should have been told, I dont know the law is over there, but here in Norway you have to be 16 to get an abortion without the parents knowing, unless something indicates that its best kept private.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join