It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Somebody Probably Knew Something.” Search Leader Details Suspicions of Anthonys’ Involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch was called in to help search for Caylee Anthony in 2008. But he was frustrated in his efforts from the very start by Cindy Anthony, Casey, and her attorney Jose Baez. Miller describes the initial visit and the resulting search effort as one of the strangest he’s ever been involved with.

He details his initial visit with the Anthonys and family associates in a December, 2009 interview with local law enforcement, released March 23, 2010.

According to a transcript of the interview, Miller first met with a former law enforcement friend of George Anthony’s, who told him that a search for a living Caylee may not be what was necessary, but that “the answer’s in that (Casey’s) bedroom and the #ing bitch won’t talk.”
(Tim Miller transcript, 12/12/2009, pp.10, 11) www.docstoc.com...

As Miller relates it, this reluctance may have been at least partly attributable to Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, who advised Miller that even though he was there to help find the missing child, he should not talk to Casey about her disappearance or whereabouts. He also describes Cindy as extremely defensive from the outset, whose demeanor descended to outright anger and contempt for Miller and the search effort.

Miller specifically recalls that in over 1,100 searches this was the first time he’d ever been instructed NOT to speak with the last person to have seen the missing child: “This was the first time ever.”

“I found that to be strange,” he told Sheriff’s investigators. “Somebody probably knew something” he said of the Anthony family and associates who did little to help, and even opposed his assistance to find a “living Caylee.”

According to Miller, Cindy Anthony made it clear within the first 15 minutes of his first visit that she was in control, and that no one would say anything unless she let them, even to the point of interrupting and cutting off her husbands when he tried to assist.

As for the search operation itself, Miller noted that this was one of the few where the family refused to be present on the scene — not to participate — but to be a presence for the searchers and media. He recalled that during a second search, the family “snuck around the command center,” but left after only 15 minutes. “We’ve never gotten the same reaction … from another family, … there’s not even a close second.

Even more shocking, and perhaps more revealing was Casey’s behavior during the 4-day visit with the family. According to Miller, Casey “never said ‘please find my daughter'” and “never said the word ‘Caylee’ one time.” Instead, he described Casey as acting more like she was “going to a cheer-leading competition” than a worried mother of a missing child.”

What is perhaps the most revealing aspect is that despite Casey’s televised complaints to her father that “I can’t do anything from here,” when she was jailed, upon her release “she was smiling, giggling,” and the “she never said her daughter’s name once, not one single time.”

Between Cindy, George and Casey Anthony, the family clearly kept a dark secret that they would not reveal; even to the very people who were called in to voluntarily search for the missing 2-year old.

Related links:

Is George Anthony a Co-Conspirator in Caylee's Murder? Mistress Says "Yes!"

ATS: Project Fight for Caylee Anthony's Rights

jw

[edit on 24-3-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ugh, every time I hear or read anything about Casey Anthony I have to get up and go hug my son. But I'm at work and don't have that option.

The Anthony's just HAVE to know that it's only a matter of time before the truth comes to light. Everyone sees what's going on but the Anthony's pretend not to notice and keep going with the lie.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angrymomma

every time more docs are released by the state, the Anthony's are dragged deeper into the middle of a cover-up.

It probably won't be too long before George is charged to ;enable' him to open up out of Cindy's earshot.

jw

join