It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow. Most of the posts here are wanting this to be true? What has become of us. Yeah I want to know the truth also, but I hope this is not true.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Don't worry the truth squad will be along soon enough to wash this away with lies, as soon as the evidence is all eliminated along with any and all witnesses.

Then you can simply forget about it because it was just another hoax.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Don't worry the truth squad will be along soon enough to wash this away with lies, as soon as the evidence is all eliminated along with any and all witnesses.

Then you can simply forget about it because it was just another hoax.

A play of words? Truth squad telling lies? That would not make them the truth squad.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Truth is entirely subjective.

The war begins...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
No matter how credible this source is.

You dont announce an event thats supposed to be important like this, two weaks in advance.
You give all the agencies time to verify the info and hunt you down.

Bingo. This is bull. If you got the info, you release it all over the place after full confirmation of what you have when your talking about the information they claim to have.

I call bullmerde. If I am wrong, then my bad..but I dont reckon I am wrong...what are they waiting on, someone to bribe them?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow - I read about this earlier on twitter. Best of luck, and yes, hide very well. Make sure there are plenty of backups. Thumb drives are ubiquitous - get a pile of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I didn't know what WikiLeaks was before this, but they certainly are brave for doing the stuff they do. Creating a site like that (including ATS!) and working for them must take some cojones, knowing that there is potential of you getting way over your head by posting or providing a medium for posting of evidence against the powers that be. More power to you

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I sent this to all the Icelandic Media late last night , it's now breaking as big news/scandal over here. National Tv as well as most of the media is on this matter.

I'm expecting some official comments on this , will keep you posted.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
Wow. Most of the posts here are wanting this to be true? What has become of us. Yeah I want to know the truth also, but I hope this is not true.

Based on who wikileaks is, its true! And though its done in a strange way, I think its being done because they were given some serious threats just a short while ago and they have too much honor to fold so they're making it known they have real info. If anything happens to them now it will be blown wide open.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
All I can hope for is that this is not true. But if it is then I see no other reason why this whole country should stop what its doing and walk to Washington to demand change...in person...with violence or not. We cant let violence be some wall that we can't climb in order to change things.

# thoses mother #ers for trying to # with me!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There have been around 16 journalists killed by the US military in Iraq. If all the incidents can be searched, it may provide a clue as to what particular incident Wikileaks is concerned with.

www.brusselstribunal.org...

This is an extract from the above link and is a prime example,

"More recently, Iraqi journalist Atwar Bahjat was murdered while reporting on the bombing of the Al-Askari Mosque in Samarra on February 22 this year. Bahjat was a well known female television reporter working for Bahrain-based Al-Arabiya. She and her news crew, Khalid Mahmoud Al-Falahi and Adnan Khairallah, were interviewing local witnesses who claimed that they had seen what looked like police commandos entering the Mosque prior to the explosion. There were also claims that US military forces had been heavily deployed in the vicinity the previous night.

Bahjat never got to complete her investigation. She and her news crew were apprehended by what appeared to be commandos, shouting: "We want the anchorwoman." The bodies of Bahjat and her two colleagues were found hours later. They had been shot dead."

[edit on 25-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think what it boils down to is that most of the people know it is true, what they want is undeniable proof, which is what this video would be.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I'm assuming u were part of the discovery team,
any heads up on WHERE this incident occurred??
Iraq, Afgh, or U.S. as u have already seen the video.

one last note:

if they can murder journalists to keep them quiet
they could do it on 9/11 also !!!!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

Or just bring out a new law from the US government to keep 9/11 truth seekers quiet and keep a lid on the entire subject. Hint hint*

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheStev

I think what it boils down to is that most of the people know it is true, what they want is undeniable proof, which is what this video would be.

Exactly and that is the purpose of this website AboveTopSecret.com as its a Conspiracist website enabling all users to have an opinion and discuss what evidence they have brought forward to let the rest of society make the decision's for themselves.

Its hard to prove something to the masses with little evidence or no evidence to present at that time however when one experience's the event/occurance it sadden's me that person has to try so very hard to prove even the tinest piece of evidence.

Therefore if the many government's out there go about their ways of assasinating the threats involved people will sooner or later pick up on the poor, cowardless works of the CIA and their devious programmes to wipe out all threats.

People will learn the likes of these government agencies and its only time when the masses wake up from the herd (sheeple) and experience at first hand only a person is creditied and awarded a hero of truth seeking when they have been killed.

I know its very sad and cruel however until the masses wake up of these astrocities used by the government agencies to keep a lid on the subjects how else will people learn of these historic events.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by T0by

The 'progress' password sets off a major bs detector.

Gary Mckinnon said he was able to access the NASA computers because so many had the same password (sometimes at the default setting).

*Your BS detector needs to have access to more information. It is probably going off at the wrong times.

I do remember that incidence. Maybe I was a bit harsh but we'll see I guess.
Gary accessed stuff mostly through the default setting, but that was quite awhile ago I'd imagine things have changed now.

Also that was accessing the networks of clueless everyday workers etc, not complex decryption passwords actively being protected.

I dunno, just saying the story is a little fishy but time will tell.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
It's not always such a good policy to make an announcement ahead of time. They should get the vid out right now if they have something.

Bad things have happened to people who make publicity announcements concerning info they have/had.

If you have something dangerous to tell, you don't announce it in advance.
Remember Dorothy Kilgallen!

This member is showing courage to make an announced in advance as for those who choose to hide in denial and instead of denying ignorance, wouldn't you rather have a trusting member on ats to present trusting information that the government agenices would only manipulate in the coming times?

Id rather have presented truth on the matter of the subject than have TPTB and MSM get their hands all over it and manipulate and lie to the masses and brainwash the herd from thinking we are delusional. Believe me they are capable of such crimes and will do anything to keep the truth from the people. At the end of the day we put them in power if it wasnt for all of us working, voting and spending they wouldn't even see a dime/ penny of money and that to them equals zero credit/money = no power.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Compulsionist
I sent this to all the Icelandic Media late last night , it's now breaking as big news/scandal over here. National Tv as well as most of the media is on this matter.

I'm expecting some official comments on this , will keep you posted.

So WikiLeaks' plan is working. Their (dangerous) plan is to create a ton of media hype to make sure that when the video is released, it is seen simultaneously by hundreds of media organizations, and goes viral. This helps prevent disinformation campaigns from being as successful as they could be if the video was released quietly.

This video is going to be a bigger deal than the Abu-Guraib photos.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Perhaps they were feeling the heat and got what info they could out.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Could it be possible that they have released this 'teaser' information just so they can get the MSM into a bidding war for the vid?

They are in the middle of a fundraising drive....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
Well, it's been about 13 hours now, and this thread has about 250 flags. According to my calculations, that's a flag every 3.12 minutes. I really must not be understanding the full implications of this and why it's so important, so I'll just wait until April 5th to see the fallout of what is coming, if anything happens whatsoever.

If it is video proof of the military killing journalists, that is very important.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join