It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
I can't believe crap like this. If it was real it would be out. Especially
considering the type of people WikiLeaks pretend to be.

It's a modern version of a tabloid news paper.

We want to make you wait to gain viewership! Then a huge disappointment.

If it's decoded and available to watch now... Why wait a week?

Have you even looked at their site? Did your ADHD kick in and you fall asleep?
The story is a bit over the top, but most aren't. Wikileaks isn't tabloid...

Why wait a week? To see how seriously TPTB take it and what action to take to get it out anyway.

If this story is true, that fact that journalist haven't reported it sooner would show how completely
intimidated MSM is. If its believed its BS. If its true and gets out anyway, its marginalized, like ATS

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Mexico always has missing journalists, usually released with warning to leave the area... or DEAD.
www.dallasnews.com...

Does the WikiLeaks info contain any sort of reference to location?
I didn't see any locale mentioned.

I'd guess it to be at least 3 journalists.

Possibly US agents infiltrated South American drug cartels and were filmed as presumed cartel members in shootings... then leaked.

I doubt intentional murder. Or, with orders.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
why are they withholding it, if they have the ability to hack into government computers, then they should have no trouble getting into the media computers and uploading this proof to every part of the internet, i find it very suspicious that they are withholding the video and documents until April 5, they should release it now, they don't have to worry about the government getting them if they release it, the government will be to preoccupied trying to sell propaganda to the masses to cover this up, which they won't be able to do

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Who said they were able to hack government computers? They were simply able to break the encryption on a video which they were most likely supplied. I very much doubt there was any hacking of government computers involved.

And they're waiting to release the video as a press event. Perhaps they could only get into the National Press Club on the 5th of April, or perhaps they're waiting to build interest and awareness before the release.

Either way - since when has the government had any problems selling propaganda and covering things up? Why do you think they would be unable to do so in this case?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

I was looking at all the press releases with April 5th as the date. Apparently, there are a ton of companies all reporting their earnings for that date. In addition, unemployment benefits cut off and there will be a space shuttle launch. Any of that could cover up the video release, especially if the news gives it little attention or brings on experts to talk nonsense about it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Millions are going to lose unemployment benefits on the 5th.
We could be witnessing the perfect storm of events. Think about it and something is very very wrong.

And this is not some stupid prediction millions are going to lose everything the same day this video comes out.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stedlinn
why are they withholding it, if they have the ability to hack into government computers, then they should have no trouble getting into the media computers and uploading this proof to every part of the internet, i find it very suspicious that they are withholding the video and documents until April 5, they should release it now, they don't have to worry about the government getting them if they release it, the government will be to preoccupied trying to sell propaganda to the masses to cover this up, which they won't be able to do

As I see it, they are releasing to the video to Their peers at a journalistic conference, or bash. Why would they do that, instead of just releasing it on the internet. One reason might be...if it's so important, is that it gets mainstream asap, via the hungry, but cynical, or sidestepping mainstream press, before going through the internet. This video could involve colleagues in mainstream media, that could be another reason.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Another question that just occurred to me. On such a busy news day, how can we be sure whether or not the wiki leaks is the main event, or the distraction?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The other day I was reading over a statement given by General McChrystal regarding the high rate of unintended casualties in the middle east, and I couldn't help but think that it's some kind of pre-emptive pseudo-apology for what's to come on the 5th. It's almost like he's trying to soften us up and get us used to the idea that "mistakes have been made" so it's not too much of a shocker. The timing, IMO, is a little suspicious. I think they know what's coming and they've already started damage control.

"We have shot an amazing number of people, but to my knowledge, none has ever proven to be a threat," said McChrystal during a recent video-conference with troops, the Times reported.

We really ask a lot of our young service people out on the checkpoints because there's danger, they're asked to make very rapid decisions in often very unclear situations. However, to my knowledge, in the nine-plus months I've been here, not a single case where we have engaged in an escalation of force incident and hurt someone has it turned out that the vehicle had a suicide bomb or weapons in it and, in many cases, had families in it. That doesn't mean I'm criticizing the people who are executing. I'm just giving you perspective. We've shot an amazing number of people and killed a number and, to my knowledge, none has proven to have been a real threat to the force.

LINK

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Well, there's just one more day left now. I'm eager to see how this all pans out. If somebody happens during the shuttle launch that makes the media talk about it nonstop for days, we will have a good hunch as to why, although even I'd be surprised if they took it that far.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Where can we watch the press conf?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Been quiet on ATS about this for some days now. With less than 8hours until Midnight (here in the UK) I'd have thought there'd at least be some more discussion about this.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So this is another empty conspiracy that some lonely jerk decided to spread to get some attention in his/her boring useless existence.

What ever happened to YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE INTERNET?

No credible sources, nothing, just hearsay....we're slowly taking a step back in human intel here.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

It's only the 4th. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Expose them all.
Expose their agenda and actions.
Tell it like it is, the world has had enough.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am too interested about where this press confrence can be seen. Does anyone know where and when this can be observed?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
today is the 5th of april

awaiting release of this video

[edit on 4-4-2010 by altamash]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by altamash

When Wikileaks said the 5th, did they mean North American time or European time? Right now in America, there's still a ways to go until the 5th.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Considering it's being released at the US National Press Club, I think it's safe to say they meant US time.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So they hacked a government computer to do this LOL(i know it can be done). If they did they would have agents swarming on them VERY quickly.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join