It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PA Dems threaten to cut funding to AG's office if it pursues lawsuit against HCR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Article: Pennsylvania lawmakers added to the chorus of partisan criticism against Attorney General Tom Corbett, the Republican nominee for governor, and his decision to join with other attorneys general in a lawsuit against the new health care legislation.

In a letter sent to Corbett Wednesday, state Sen. Daylin Leach, D-Delaware/Montgomery, and state Rep. Tim Briggs, D-Montgomery, and other House and Senate colleagues sent a letter to Corbett asking him to withdraw from a lawsuit. (anon72 says: the most liberal in PA)

Source: www.pennlive.com...

Its just beginning-they will stop at nothing. So much for independency in separtion of the AG office-for impartiality. How dare you question POTUS? Just sit there and take it.

Well, being a resident of PA, I for one an very proud the PA AG office has joined with the other states. Someone has to stand up to this mess.

Any other states threatening their AG's for participating in the suit?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't know about other states, but being a PA resident as well I am proud of Corbett for his actions as well. As long as he maintains his resolve and holds his ground, he will more than likely be a shoe in for governor when the time comes, even though and independent would be much better in my eyes.

Let them threaten all they want, the only thing they are doing is showing the underhandedness of the political spectrum. It will get them nowhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
OMFG !!!
that sounds a LOT like extortion to me !!!!
Holding the states hostage !!!

geez, what corruption ....
we deserve to fall

the end is near, run fer the hills
there's gonna be a gunfight
at the NOT-OK Corral

new topics

join